Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Yeah especially Lucy Anne who boasted on the mic that she's on until 1 and she still hasn't even flashed a tit yet - Wow...........Quality stuff indeed Bounce
21-02-2015 01:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

even rammy hasn't bothered to defend this crock of shit tonight
21-02-2015 03:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babestation tonight reminds me of what Studio66 used to be - A good channel Bounce
21-02-2015 03:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

S66 need to look at what BS are producing tonight and think again. What S66 are offering just does not compare in any meaningful way.
S66 are getting their priorities wrong, their metaphorical body clock is out of sync and the product atrociously poor.
The impending doom of the loss of Clare Richards will be a calamity for a channel that is failing miserably with its nightshow content.
Tonight we see the difference between two channels highlighted more than ever.
Babestation: High on thrill factor, excitement, ambition, use of set, horny body language and imagination.
S66: Oh dear.
S66 seem rudderless and clueless as to what nightshows should really be about.
The fall from grace from its former guise as Elite TV has become truly depressing.
I am so bitterly disappointed.
They have lost virtually all their big hitters.
3 Ultimate Babe winners for starters once Clare goes.
One of those was the face and voice of the channel for a long time i.e Caty Cole.
Lucy Summers and Delia did not stay long.
Savannah disappeared after one night.
Ashley, Paige T, Jennifer Jade, Leigh Darby, Mica, Lilly, Caty etc.
These babes have not been replaced adequately.
The number of standard S66 channels is down to two.
The quality of show is generally pitiful.
Oh how the mighty has fallen.
Actually fallen is the wrong terminology.
More like a collapse.
Meanwhile on BS1 right now................

Hello S66........wakey wakey Rolleyes.

21-02-2015 04:04
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes and one thing that Danni and Lucy on BS1 currently remind me of is when Elite as it was known then were actually the pioneers of the really good 2 for 1's.

Caty and Mica used to put on legendary performance's. Elite had 3 channels before all this nonsense which they now find themselves in such as Xtremefilth and Golden Girls. Total lack of identity.

A lot of us who used to sing the praises of this channel now air our brutally honest opinions. Meanwhile over in the other corner we have a certain clich who refuse to open their eyes and see the shit that is currently being presented to them and instead choose to post all that nonsense about Babe Channel economics and call statistics as some sort of defence.

Wake up - The phone lines at Babestation are red hot tonight, you can't even get through, like snookered said, Studio66 is nothing but a shadow of its former self. A ghost channel if you want to put it this way.
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2015 04:25 by Scottishbloke.)
21-02-2015 04:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I still remember some great bath tub 2-4-1s too.
And the Caty-Mica 2-4-1s were great on S66.
Oh the memories Huh.
It is just so sad Sad.

(This post was last modified: 21-02-2015 04:25 by Snooks.)
21-02-2015 04:25
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

^^yeah lucky not a single other channel is producing anything remotely close to that either these days or S66 might be in some actual trouble, not just the pretend kind that.....

Contribute Or Go....!!!
21-02-2015 05:15
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(18-02-2015 07:52 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 04:24 )Count Spankula Wrote:  I'd suggest doing more dom shows too, because when I've called them they always seem popular. Worth a try I think in the difficult market conditions which exist now.

You might be right. Nobody's done dom as well as Bang Babes used to with their regular Domination Nights.

which ones were those? My memory is very very hazy back thenBlush. The only things I remember pertaining to dom stuff back in the day was some stuff with Rachel Cole.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
21-02-2015 05:21
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(18-02-2015 17:54 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  S66 seem to be doing well enough for me atm. I think some of the girls they brought in are some good choice-after all not only is show and personality on the phone important but so are looks and image of the girl, some other channels don't really live up on this end imo.

Thanks for your sensible post. I didn't quote all of it, but it was good to see someone being constructive with their comments. I'd say on the whole that Studio 66 seem to be coping quite well with what everyone says is a declining market. Things just aren't what they were in the babe show market but to me they seem to be adapting as well as could be expected, given that they are of a limted financial status.
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2015 11:40 by prince henry sinclair.)
21-02-2015 11:36
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

So putting day shows on past 10 o'clock is apparently adapting to a declining market is it? If this is truly what people are looking for nowadays then we really are royally fucked aren't we Rolleyes
Funny though because the internet cam shows don't seem to be following this trend, quite the opposite in my experiences, but then I'm probably just an old die-hard fucking nut-job still on the prowl for nakedness living in the apparent past - fuck sake give me strength. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2015 11:52 by Bandwagon.)
21-02-2015 11:51