Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^
Ok winsaw i understand what you meant now, but i'm still not sure STD 66 should be given props for looking round and seeing what is working elsewhere and trying it for themselves, any fool can do that lol, i personally would give props for channels coming up with new ideas of their own .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 17:49 by mr mystery.)
18-02-2015 17:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(18-02-2015 17:09 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^
Ok winsaw i understand what you meant know, but i'm still not sure STD 66 should be given props for looking round and seeing what is working elsewhere and trying it for themselves, any fool can do that lol, i personally would give props for channels coming up with new ideas of their own .

Independent thinking to create new ideas? Surprised
At S66? SurprisedBounceBounceBounce.

Water into wine?Wink

18-02-2015 17:21
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

S66 seem to be doing well enough for me atm. I think some of the girls they brought in are some good choice-after all not only is show and personality on the phone important but so are looks and image of the girl, some other channels don't really live up on this end imo.

Obviously the regulations at the moment are bad but they should maybe try some other things to keep the splash from going up so often. Encourage the Clare/Dionne style safety thongs, when going nude slightly cleverer camera angles so they don't have to worry too much about exposure.

And while girls like Ella and Adele are stunning to look at and always take care of image, hair, make up, etc try harder to encourage them to step out with a few different things. show more ass, more standing, bending over tables, etc.

No real desire from me to see the bouncing around stuff, but maybe add that for the people who like it too. S66 has NO NEED to look outside it's doors for replacements for Clare-they have great girls the producers should just use them better and strongly encourage some of the girls who are a bit bored at the moment to step it up every few shows and keep viewers guessing.

Right now all channels have a list of great looking performers who put on shows that are easy to predict and tired. Ella, Victoria Roberts, Adele Taylor, Mica, Caty Cole, Lily Roma, Paige Green, etc...the list could go on so as a general note to all channels and S66 be a little more varied and PUSH the girls if you can....please.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 17:56 by DeadPanStan.)
18-02-2015 17:54
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Studio 66 toning down their showsSad Sure Victoria would like to do more raunchy shows than she is doing at present. If Victoria ever starts to do dom shows, i am done. Fact that studio 66 signed Ella Jolie shows just how safe they are now playing it. Raunchy studio 66 seems to be in the pastSadSad
18-02-2015 18:14
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2015 04:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  This is only Thread I've seen on this forum where so many members have been blatantly trying to drum up business for Studio66. This has got to be a plant or something I suspect Rolleyes

Funny you should mention channel "promotion".
A few weeks ago a certain Scottishbloke was telling everyone Euro Babes would take the Babechannels by storm and spent the best part of two weeks before its launch getting all giddy about it .It lasted 3 nights and was as exciting as watching paint dry in a windowless room .
20-02-2015 01:43
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(20-02-2015 01:43 )mickster Wrote:  Funny you should mention channel "promotion".
A few weeks ago a certain Scottishbloke was telling everyone Euro Babes would take the Babechannels by storm and spent the best part of two weeks before its launch getting all giddy about it .It lasted 3 nights and was as exciting as watching paint dry in a windowless room .

Really mickster that's fucking news to me - Do you care to quote any of those so-called posts I made or are you just trolling the forum Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2015 02:02 by Scottishbloke.)
20-02-2015 02:01
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(20-02-2015 02:01 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(20-02-2015 01:43 )mickster Wrote:  Funny you should mention channel "promotion".

Really mickster that's fucking news to me - Do you care to quote any of those so-called posts I made or are you just trolling the forum Rolleyes

They're all on the 945 thread .
20-02-2015 02:23
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes they are, I'm still waiting for your evidence. You made the accusation so either prove it or pipe down Rolleyes
20-02-2015 02:28
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I don't think anyone on this thread is really suggesting that what s66 are doing atm is truly innovative to the babe channel format. (Something that would seem pretty difficult to do now - after 20 years of what is a pretty limited programme form on our screens.)

What does seem different about 66's current content choices* is the sheer amount of decisions they have made that seem intended to 'soften' the material we see on-screen. (This is what might be deemed the long-term strategy or agenda to lower viewer/caller expectations I think.) To me, and to certain others here from what I can see, it seems like a capitulation. An admission that the old format is out of step with the officialdom tide and as such defunct. And it could mark a worrying sea-change in the life of the channels if you are concerned with such things. What s66 are trying here could be the start of something soon adopted by the other channels if it proves successful; spelling the end of the form in the way we have seen it up to now.

No doubt 66 see the changes they are making as a spirited defence of their business. And one which, based on the very scant evidence we have, would seem to be working (for now at least). (SB and winsaw rightly point out the difficulty in relying on what we see on-screen as true evidence of what money is being made by 66 during these shifts.)

Unfortunately, for those of us on here who can recall the channel's 'heyday' I don't think we can really complain if the new line-ups, etc. prove popular enough for the channel to survive. Sorry but call stats are relevant to the debate for this reason alone. (I suppose it comes down to if you care if this channel in particular survives, to perhaps do something better in the future, or not.) We can not fall into the trap of thinking we are entitled to, or have the right to expect, a certain type of show from these channels.

But that doesn't mean we can't express an opinion on them or think it a shame that the old-style babeshow may well be disappearing for good.

* Is it safe to say that Jamie is less 'in-charge' at s66 than he once was?

EDIT: Evelyn's response to Johnboy's enquiry about the reasoning behind her later slots can be seen here and here.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2015 21:22 by ShandyHand.)
20-02-2015 20:34
Whynot Offline
Just Me

Wow friday night and s66 have got the big guns out tonight. What a dynamic trio of babes all famous for putting on an array of captivating and original shows!!

Rolleyes

I hate injustice and liars
20-02-2015 23:29