Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
(26-12-2009 18:09 )mattlovesboots Wrote:  Who was the sexy blong girl in dark brown Ugg boots on channel 956 at about 11:30 last night (25/12/09). She was really sexy

Dunno sorry but you may be better posting this in the hotel voyeur section as 956 is one of their channels. You should then stand a better chance of getting an answerWink
26-12-2009 19:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mattlovesboots Offline

Sorry I mistyped it should have been 965!
26-12-2009 21:14
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2009 21:14 )mattlovesboots Wrote:  Sorry I mistyped it should have been 965!

That young lady was the one and only Sophia KnightWink.
26-12-2009 23:31
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(26-12-2009 15:31 )Hexit Wrote:  well the sensable answer would be that at 5am they have 1 girl to cover till 5:30 am
and this was the unused set being braudcast instead of the live feed.

That was the only broadcast at that time available anywhere. The same was on both television channels and was also the only web feed. So, this has not been solved to my satisfaction. Yet thank you for you suggestion.
27-12-2009 04:45
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

think elite has been really good recently letting the babes go naked

Piper Niven Superfan
27-12-2009 18:01
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

Agreed about the girls going naked, but what's happened to the 241's? We don't seem to have had any for ages.
28-12-2009 20:00
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

what annoys me is the huge blanket they use to cover their pussies, why not use a small handkerchief instead, that would be so much sexier.

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
01-01-2010 06:52
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

A short rant about post removal....

As EliteTV (well Primetime TV (UK) Ltd actually) "own" the content of the programmes, then they have requested all their removal based on the content. Trouble is, without a statement of copyright on the programmes as aired, they haven't got the right to enforce this.

Indeed their own statements on their websites talks only about content from or obtained via their website, and in fact doesn't cover their output on TV. Without copyright having being clearly stated on the programmes as aired, this is "free" content, to be used in part or in whole as we wish.

Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all materials on Primetime TV (UK) Ltd owned and operated Websites are protected by copyright and are protected under treaty provisions for worldwide copyright laws. Materials contained in any part of Primetime TV (UK) Ltd owned and operated sites are owned by Primetime TV (UK) Ltd and may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without written permission, except as expressly stated in the Limited License provision in these Terms of Use. Primetime TV (UK) Ltd and Vikki Thomas Media Ltd do not grant any expressed or implied rights to you for any of our trademarks, service marks, copyrights or other proprietary information.

I'd therefore query the take down orders they have given the forum/site/admins, if such content came from the TV and not the web stream.

But ultimately this sites admins will want to ensure the site can be kept running, and I accept they need to comply with all reasonable requests. It is frustrating for us posters, but if you were running the site and were even in a small way responsible for it's content, I'm sure you'd be pragmatic and take the same decision. The site is supposed to be a fun place to be and post etc, and if you're worried you'll get sued or something worse, where is the fun in that ?

What does still annoy me though is that they're happy for other content to be posted, just not the stuff that might in some way get them a telling off from OfCom annoyed

Based on any removal request stating "copyright" as the reason, that would suppose all previous content should also be removed. Perhaps I should remove my several hundred video posts of all their content, including pictures Huh
Would make the Tiffany thread a bit spartan...

OK - I've vented. Feel a bit better for having typed that Cool
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2010 11:04 by dirk362.)
02-01-2010 10:57
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

(02-01-2010 10:57 )dirk362 Wrote:  As EliteTV (well Primetime TV (UK) Ltd actually) "own" the content of the programmes, then they have requested all their removal based on the content. Trouble is, without a statement of copyright on the programmes as aired, they haven't got the right to enforce this.

Sorry, but you're completely incorrect....

http://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/copyri...yright_law

"Copyright is an automatic right and arises whenever an individual or company creates a work."

The idea that a programme requires a statement of copyright is nothing more than a myth.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
02-01-2010 16:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(02-01-2010 16:44 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  "Copyright is an automatic right and arises whenever an individual or company creates a work."

The idea that a programme requires a statement of copyright is nothing more than a myth.

Quite right, however there are these two chapters pertaining to UK copyright law:

s29.—(1) Fair dealing with a literary, dramatic, musical, etc, work, for the purpose of research or for a non-commercial purpose, does not infringe any copyright in the work, provided it is accompanied by a sufficient acknowledgement of the source.
s30.—(1) Fair dealing with a work for the purpose of criticism or review, of that or another work, or of a performance of a work, does not infringe copyright in the work, provided it is accompanied by a sufficient acknowledgement, and provided the work has actually been made available to the public.

This issue has been discussed to death in the past.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid298850
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=14806
Perhaps the easiest solution is to not bother uploading content to the forum when the "Copyright holder" is in the habit of requesting its removal?
02-01-2010 17:18