Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
Still not really happening here is it?

I know there was the 2-4-1 with Hazel and Emily last night but the shows have been remarkably tame for a few nights now.

Long periods of some sections have seen the girls not even being topless. Strange seeing as Babestation suddenly got raunchier and the other channels who also went raunchier at the same time as Elite have continued to do so.
30-11-2009 14:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Hazel and Emily were quiet last night and Emily seemed reluctant to take her bra off! Strange, maybee saving things up for the festive season and then back to the see through thongsTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue "We live in hope"
30-11-2009 14:12
lycraidol Offline

When is caty cole next on, anyone?
30-11-2009 21:43
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

As other members have said in so meny words, things do not appear to be right in the world of Elite Nights, and I for one don't understand it. The girls are as gorgeous and sexy as ever but for some reason the lustre is wearing thin, whether it's the girls standing in the corner, sitting in the corner, standing by the desk, sitting on the desk, kneeling on the bed or lying on it, like last night, there is none of that excitement and anticipation which I associated with Elite. The girls appear lately to be spending most of their time waving their phones about and on the mics saying their lines are free and ofcourse pushing text/picture messages, maybe that's the problem lack of calls effecting thier performances or is it vice-versa?, whatever it is it appeared that Latino Babes where on the phone more than Elite last nighteek. Maybe Elite will have to resort to having a black box top right of screen saying that so n so has a hot babe on the lineeek.
Anyway those are my thoughts, for what they are worth, would be interested in yours. I have to get back to Ashley now.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 18:44 by mucker.)
01-12-2009 18:19
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(01-12-2009 18:19 )mucker Wrote:  As other members have said in so meny words, things do not appear to be right in the world of Elite Nights, and I for one don't understand it. The girls are as gorgeous and sexy as ever but for some reason the lustre is wearing thin, whether it's the girls standing in the corner, sitting in the corner, standing by the desk, sitting on the desk, kneeling on the bed or lying on it, like last night, there is none of that excitement and anticipation which I associated with Elite. The girls appear lately to be spending most of their time waving their phones about and on the mics saying thier lines are free and ofcourse pushing text/picture messages, maybe that's the problem lack of calls effecting thier performances or is it vice-versa?, whatever it is it appeared that Latino Babes where on the phone more than Elite last nighteek. Maybe Elite will have to resort to having a black box top left of screen saying that so n so has a hot babe on the lineeek.
Anyway those are my thoughts, for what they are worth, would be interested in yours.

From a mobile Elite charge £2 a minute, they also charge £4 for a pic. Hopefully their price hike has finally come back to haunt them. Smile
01-12-2009 18:24
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i think the most underrated aspect of the problems (perceived or otherwise) is that it seems like we've seen it all before. even the girls that haven't done nights elsewhere (dionne d, gemma etc) appear quite boring and repetitive; while the girls that have jumped ship from bs or bb have been on tv for ages and have lost some lustre. i'm not suggesting they should all be ditched, but perhaps some could use less air time

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-12-2009 19:20
verona Offline
Master Poster

(01-12-2009 18:19 )mucker Wrote:  As other members have said in so meny words, things do not appear to be right in the world of Elite Nights, and I for one don't understand it. The girls are as gorgeous and sexy as ever but for some reason the lustre is wearing thin, whether it's the girls standing in the corner, sitting in the corner, standing by the desk, sitting on the desk, kneeling on the bed or lying on it, like last night, there is none of that excitement and anticipation which I associated with Elite. The girls appear lately to be spending most of their time waving their phones about and on the mics saying their lines are free and ofcourse pushing text/picture messages, maybe that's the problem lack of calls effecting thier performances or is it vice-versa?, whatever it is it appeared that Latino Babes where on the phone more than Elite last nighteek. Maybe Elite will have to resort to having a black box top right of screen saying that so n so has a hot babe on the lineeek.
Anyway those are my thoughts, for what they are worth, would be interested in yours. I have to get back to Ashley now.

Expect its the usual clamp down They were overdue seeing as they were pushing the limits! Caty had a great fortnight and then when I got a chance to see her (admittedly infrequently) over the weekend she seemd to mainly be wearing those leather trousers which even at half mast cover up too much of her body for half an hour on screen
01-12-2009 19:29
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(01-12-2009 19:20 )Freebird Wrote:  i think the most underrated aspect of the problems (perceived or otherwise) is that it seems like we've seen it all before. even the girls that haven't done nights elsewhere (dionne d, gemma etc) appear quite boring and repetitive; while the girls that have jumped ship from bs or bb have been on tv for ages and have lost some lustre. i'm not suggesting they should all be ditched, but perhaps some could use less air time

I agree with your first point but hold out more hope for the Tiffany/Caty combo that the producers have been experimenting with this week.
They have been a little restrained so far (possibly through mutual respect and shared experience) but give it time. If Elite persist with that partnership it could really take off, particularly as both girls seem to be enjoying the relative freedom of life away from their previous employer.

Late nights is of course a very different bag from the day and evening shifts.
It's probably fair to say that while Elite are the absolute daddies right now in daytime, they have yet to find the same clear direction and zest re their late night programme.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 19:33 by Rise.)
01-12-2009 19:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

Now that Dionne M has returned to BS, will they bring back Carmen to the the night shows?Smile

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
02-12-2009 00:19
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(28-11-2009 14:07 )MARCCE Wrote:  So what's going on here then?

The last 2 nights not only have been completely lacking in the kind of stuff Elite has been doing recently but have arguably been 2 of the dullest nights since the channel started.

Hope it's not due to slapped wrists having been dished out by those cuddly people from Ofcom.

Thank the Goddess that I'm not the only one who's seem the taming of Sportxxx and Elite. I actually queried Dani on it, here. and got an interesting comment from her. It looks like another attack of conservatism. But what makes it all the more unbelievable is the fact that full nudity is still happening on BS (Camilla, Lori, Reede Fox), and Babeworld (Ani James). Which is terribly unforunate as I earmarked the new babes, Sydney (on BS) and that new black presenter on Sportxxx, as the two babes I want to see naked onscreen next.
02-12-2009 23:53