Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Older Babes

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Older Babes
DrPee. Wrote:what happened to the lovely georgina smith.havent seen her on tv for a couple of months now.i would appreciate any good links for her.tx

Dont know whats happened to her but whilst shes away:

http://video.xnxx.com/video92209/british...gina_smith
&
http://video.xnxx.com/video39908/merry_m...s_sametime

enjoy Big Grin
04-02-2009 09:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigdick09 Offline
Junior Poster

what is the name of the swedish milf? she is gorgeous
would love to see some pictures of her
24-03-2009 16:37
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Guys

I've only just joined this site. Thanks for the nice comments about me earlier. As aforementioned. I'm Serena on the tv but most of my MILF modelling is as Hazel, Hazel May, or (once) May only.

My website http://www.fantasy69.co.uk explains!

Incidentally, I seem to have been transferred from 40+ to sportxxxbabes now. I haven't done 40+ for 2 or 3 months, although I did stand in for a teabreak on 40+ a couple of weeks ago.

I did indeed used to be the Monday lady.

I'm doing Wed/Thur next week and the week after (presumably on sport) and then Mon/Tue nights in September.

If you loved me on 40+ don't think I've vanished, just look for me on 954, 945 or 937 instead! Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

22-08-2009 21:17
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

Glad you've found a few 'hot' scenes of me on the web. For those who enjoy my explicit and exciting conversation, I'm back on the tv tomorrow (Wednesday 26th) and Thursday (27th). (I have to do 2 on a run because of the distance to the studio and other commitments).

I've been at the tv since November 2007. Launched in on 'amateur wives' for a night and apparently got record calls (!), moved onto 40+ where I soon because of their 'top' MILFs and since the late spring have been moved to sportxxxbabes where I've discovered a vast number of new callers to add to my wonderful regulars.

At this point, I'd just like to thank again all the callers who keep me consistently busy and popular on these 'older lady' channels. I'd also like to ensure everyone that I have no intention of giving up this job! If I was closer I'd do more shifts. When you find a job you're good at, that you enjoy and have a boss who is always keen to employ you - well, it's a win-win situation!

Don't forget to check the calendar on http://www.fantasy69.co.uk to see when I'm on the tv and when I'm on my home chat. I don't do as much home chat as I would like because of time but lots of callers enjoy 'adult' chat in daytime hours and that is the solution to those of you who can't seem to get through to me at night on tv because of the volume of callers trying to get through to me.

PS. It's all made clear on my website, but don't forget, I'm Serena on the TV but Hazel(May) on the internet. Goodle the latter if you want to see a little more of your 'favourite' lady!
25-08-2009 09:33
Chalkman Offline
Junior Poster

Serena blows my mind to be honest, everytime she's on I have a good wank, shows that hairy pussy all the time makes me happy Smile

*Ghostbusters Theme Tune*
When You Cross A Man, With A Piece Of Chalk? Who You Gonna Call? It's Chalkman!
What You Gonna Do? When You Need To Write? Who You Gonna Call?
It's Chalkman!
30-11-2009 15:02
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-11-2009 15:02 )Chalkman Wrote:  Serena blows my mind to be honest, everytime she's on I have a good wank, shows that hairy pussy all the time makes me happy Smile

Join the club! I can't remember the last time I've actually stayed watching the one channel. Especially since the knickers came off. Hopefully, we'll se a 'lot' more over the coming weeks and months.

Whatever channel she's on is the channel I'll stay watching constantly!
30-11-2009 18:18
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(30-11-2009 18:18 )Browser1 Wrote:  
(30-11-2009 15:02 )Chalkman Wrote:  Serena blows my mind to be honest, everytime she's on I have a good wank, shows that hairy pussy all the time makes me happy Smile

Join the club! I can't remember the last time I've actually stayed watching the one channel. Especially since the knickers came off. Hopefully, we'll se a 'lot' more over the coming weeks and months.

Whatever channel she's on is the channel I'll stay watching constantly!

I do believe she is on tonight hunni, prob on sport 1 955, happy wanking. Ill make sure she gets the bush out for you xxxxxxx
30-11-2009 18:37
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-11-2009 18:37 )Dani Amour Wrote:  I do believe she is on tonight hunni, prob on sport 1 955, happy wanking. Ill make sure she gets the bush out for you xxxxxxx

Thanks. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch last night. I had to be in work for 07:30 this morning, so I left it at 12:45, and I didn't see it come out. Was it out later on?

Just as a matter of interest, Dani, if you can answer this for me. For the last few days, there hasn't been any nudity on Sportxxx. Have ye been told to rein it in?

I hope not, because it'd be a crying shame if that were the case. Thanks for reading!
01-12-2009 18:35
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(01-12-2009 18:35 )Browser1 Wrote:  
(30-11-2009 18:37 )Dani Amour Wrote:  I do believe she is on tonight hunni, prob on sport 1 955, happy wanking. Ill make sure she gets the bush out for you xxxxxxx

Thanks. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch last night. I had to be in work for 07:30 this morning, so I left it at 12:45, and I didn't see it come out. Was it out later on?

Just as a matter of interest, Dani, if you can answer this for me. For the last few days, there hasn't been any nudity on Sportxxx. Have ye been told to rein it in?

I hope not, because it'd be a crying shame if that were the case. Thanks for reading!

Hi babes,

No it didnt come out, not one bit (well the odd hair or two). Yes we have had to calm things a little for a short while, but we will all try to still give you all a great show. Im sure things will be back to normal asap.

Kisses

Dani

xxxxx
01-12-2009 20:23
Robyn Ryder Offline
Better when Bad !

TongueTongueTongue

If we gave 'it' to you every night guys there would be no suprises any more. how boring....Huh

The art of seduction has not died....you just want it all all of the time. That's not a bad thing but it's good to keep you on your toes & wanting more.

You just never know when it will happen again...Tongue

The filthiest milf you'll ever cum across...I hope!
Robyn (.Y.) xxx
01-12-2009 21:52

Click here to watch Studio 66