Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Ella,caty and lilly naked in the shower one after another tonight would make up for that shambles last night Big Grin
23-01-2014 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

OK, I only watched the channels last night up till midnight because of early morning work commitments.
Did Mica's show go horribly wrong after that time? Because I thought it was good for the part I watched? She was moving around with the tits out and some decent close ups, and she looked like she was enjoying herself which is a novelty I must admit.
23-01-2014 00:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-01-2014 22:28 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 21:55 )andyfletch25m Wrote:  tonight does look a whole lot better then yesterday you've got caty cole, lilly roma, ella mai and jess west with a little tease from gemma hiles you can't moan about that line up
It may be a good line-up but how many of them are staying till 5.30am,its gonna be the same as last night when by 3.30 they were down to one babe across five channels.

don't think s66 need that many babes on for the final hour or so of the nightshow because the amount of calls they will get from that final hour or so will probably be very low as most of the people who call the shows will be in bed, especially on a weeknight. so no need to have all the babes on to take the small amount of calls. perhaps just need 1 or 2 babes

tonight's been good so far with caty, jess west and ella-mai all been good, especially ella mai who in her current stint has unleashed the oil and gone naked

I don't think mica's show went wrong after midnight bandwagon

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 00:57 by Rammyrascal.)
23-01-2014 00:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(23-01-2014 00:43 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Tonight is a completely different matter altogether, very good line up with babes that always deliver Smile

I very rarely disagree with you SB but I will with that statement.
For a long time now Caty has spent way too much time lying on a bed or a sofa.
Sexy body - absolutely but no inventiveness at all in what she is doing.
Lilly lying on a bed - yawn.
Ella oiled up and bent over with knickers rolled down - yeah ok I can live with that but its hardly something we have not seen other babes do in the past.
Sorry but there are no babes on S66 that 'always deliver' imo.
Its just the same old crap over and over.
No creativity, no ideas, no spark, no excitement, no variety.
Tiresome tripe.

23-01-2014 00:58
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I see exactly where you're coming from here snookered but without sounding like Rammy Surprised Isn't this the case with all the babe channels these days.

I also see what you mean with regards to Caty Cole but she has improved in my opinion than what she was like say a year ago.

My current favorite is Ella Mai, not many new babes have joined this channel in recent times and set the fire on light as to say in the manner that she has.

Also as we know this channel aswell as the rest has yet to recapture its previous form but with a new chairman at the helm at ofcom come March who knows, stranger things have happened.

Anyway back to my previous point with comparison to the rubbish that we were served up last night then when you put it into context tonight is far from a bad line up, yes it might be a long time before we can truly mean babes delivering the kind of shows that we all want to see but I'd rather have this delivered than what went previous Cool
23-01-2014 02:05
eyres42 Online
Posting Machine

They clearly have the best roster of girls, problem is that a fair few of them clearly hate their jobs and can barely contain their disdain for the punters.

Then there's another set who can put on good shows but usually just dial one in that we've seen a thousand times before.
23-01-2014 08:36
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Well In general I think S66tv has a good range of girls every night imo, My problem with the show is what a couple of people on here have mentioned some of the girls can just lay there not doing much for ages. Caty Cole did this last night she layed on here stomach with her legs spread which is nice but I was watching the channels and she barley did anything for 3 hours! that's a long time I thought they used to have breaks every hour or so but the girls are on for ages and do nothing interesting that's what I think it's not all the time but sometimes!
23-01-2014 08:48
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Well I don't think they have the best group of girls at all.
It was a sad day when Tammy Taylor fucked off out the door for the last time.

They need more busty natural beauties to keep me coming back, and obviously that's completely my own personal opinion.

The only thing they did well last night was image quality, the rest was boring and repetitive, and I watched precisely sweet fuck all of any of it.

Rant over.
23-01-2014 09:11
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Bandwagon-

Exactly what I thought!

''The only thing they did well last night was image quality, the rest was boring and repetitive''

Except I watched it lol.
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 09:50 by xJ4Kx.)
23-01-2014 09:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Hmmmmm a new girl called Tiffany on schedule for tonight and Tiff chambers didnt show up for her show the other night on BS coincidence could be or could be a new girl called tiffany

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-01-2014 10:30