Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(22-01-2014 21:22 )darren73 Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 21:18 )saviour123 Wrote:  He he.... I see it differently Jimmy.... I think that they are training up Danielle Anderson, Cara Brett and Emma C to be full Night time Babes..... What a night that would beSmile

i afraid none of those babes would do full night show's they need to get babes how want to work and not chat to the crew or nearly fall a sleep on the bed

Don't think you can say for sure. Gemma H did it but was stopped by her partner, Hannah Martin made the jump too. Also Cara Brett, said she would never do a tease /night show a couple of years ago due to her younger brother, but I imagine that has changed now she does the late show and flashes. Also I think alot of the "tease hour" theory is financially motivated, and I think that once things move on, the girls will show more.

We just need to be patient, and not scare them off.... something this forum is not sadly renound for..... Smile

Sadly most people here will dismiss a girl if they dont get their boobs out in the first 30 seconds..... Not sure how these people cope with real life.....

As a final point, I think we lost far more with the Golden Girls channel than we have ever lost from Tease hours, but hey I guess we all look at things differently.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2014 21:47 by saviour123.)
22-01-2014 21:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(22-01-2014 21:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  smc fair enough you think my opinions have been "retconed" but what hasn't been retconed is your constant little digs and goes at s66/elite and me where you constantly say im an s66/elite fan boy with an anti bs agenda. ive given bs a good amount of praise recently so keep insisting that im against bs is pointless and a waste of time

Why did you stop moaning about girls on BS not going topless only after Kelly Bell stayed covered for most of her first two Elite NightShows?

Fuck this anyway, I'm bored. Sad
22-01-2014 21:51
andyfletch25m Offline
feck knows

tonight does look a whole lot better then yesterday you've got caty cole, lilly roma, ella mai and jess west with a little tease from gemma hiles you can't moan about that line up
22-01-2014 21:55
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(22-01-2014 21:55 )andyfletch25m Wrote:  tonight does look a whole lot better then yesterday you've got caty cole, lilly roma, ella mai and jess west with a little tease from gemma hiles you can't moan about that line up

Indeed....

I have also noticed that Caty Cole has got better and better as she has got older. Was watching her the other night, and she is smokin... Looks very fit and toned, and is nearly always naked. Quite often when the cameraman leaves her alone (which happens a lot) she gets even naughtier..... Hot girl in my view!Heart
22-01-2014 22:00
andyfletch25m Offline
feck knows

Caty Cole is a little scottish goddess full of horny sexy ideas and indeed it does seem true she is getting more gorgeous and naughty as she gets older.
22-01-2014 22:13
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(22-01-2014 01:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 01:45 )darren73 Wrote:  Rammy why have 2 babes do long first section if they knew Darelle was not coming in to be honest she was only put on the schedule this afternoon now they have one girl on screen poor producing

haven't a clue darren73. also very unfair to blame s66 at the moment and say it's poor producing because we don't know why darelle isn't on tonight and we don't know when s66 themselves knew about darelle not being on. they may not have known themselves till the very last minute before the nightshow tonight started or even after tonight's nightshow has started that darelle wasn't able to be on

hopefully darelle will say why she hasn't been able to be on tonight

To be fair Rammy, I think you do get more flak than you deserve on here but, I'm sorry, if they can't put on a full show just because one girl didn't turn up then it's a management issue. The reason she didn't turn up is irrelevant. Even if they couldn't get cover, they had 3 girls in and should have managed the night accordingly. Working till 5.30 never seems to be an issue when they move to Babestation.

In a past life I used to go out with a girl who managed a shop for a large clothing chain. It was her responsibility to make sure the shop opened on time and stayed open when it was supposed to. Head office weren't interested if any of the shop girls pulled a sickie, she was paid a managers salary and they expected her to 'bloody well manage' (as she told me one night, when she stood me up to do a stock-take bladewave)
22-01-2014 22:28
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(22-01-2014 21:55 )andyfletch25m Wrote:  tonight does look a whole lot better then yesterday you've got caty cole, lilly roma, ella mai and jess west with a little tease from gemma hiles you can't moan about that line up
It may be a good line-up but how many of them are staying till 5.30am,its gonna be the same as last night when by 3.30 they were down to one babe across five channels.

im always open to positive change
22-01-2014 22:28
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(22-01-2014 22:28 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  In a past life I used to go out with a girl who managed a shop for a large clothing chain. It was her responsibility to make sure the shop opened on time and stayed open when it was supposed to. Head office weren't interested if any of the shop girls pulled a sickie, she was paid a managers salary and they expected her to 'bloody well manage' (as she told me one night, when she stood me up to do a stock-take bladewave)

Damn right! Afroman should have done 3.30 to 5.30 yesterday.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
22-01-2014 23:47
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(22-01-2014 22:28 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
It may be a good line-up but how many of them are staying till 5.30am,its gonna be the same as last night when by 3.30 they were down to one babe across five channels.

Yeah but think of all the OSGs they can fill the screen with instead laugh.
My e-mailed phone line complaint of the other night has seen no response yet Rolleyes. Probably too busy constructing new OSGs to plug something seen a million times before Rolleyes.
Naughty snookered. Go and stand in the corner for your appalling cynicism laugh.

(This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 00:06 by Snooks.)
23-01-2014 00:05
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Firstly I think its fair to say that last night on all the babe channels across the whole board was far from what you'd call a memorable night but when Studio66 has a bad night they do it better than anybody else.

Whats pissed me off in particular about Studio66 was the complete lack of motivation by the babes to actually give a shit. When Mica first came back she was brilliant, oil shows, teasing etc etc but from what I've seen lately from her she's done nothing. Ashley Emma is another one that springs to mind that also falls into that category.

Tonight is a completely different matter altogether, very good line up with babes that always deliver Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2014 00:43 by Scottishbloke.)
23-01-2014 00:43