Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Pics via Text not coming through :-(

cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Pics via Text not coming through :-(
(23-10-2009 01:44 )rq42 Wrote:  Hi folks,

Im new to this site.

I have a iphone and I was wondering if anyone has experienced or knows why I dont get pics through when I text through to babestation/partyland etc. I get the text message... just not the pic :-( was after a pic of miss caty cole!

for the record i have mms setup and it works as ive tested it, any ideas folks???

Cheers!

The same thing happened to me when I tried. Someone a bit more techie than me can explain better, but I believe it's because the iphone doesn't use WAP technology, therefore you don't receive/can't use the WAP link. This is probably why Babestation decided to introduce the App, so that us iphone users can still get pictures. I have the App myself, it's very good value although the girls aren't topless I'm afraid. There is also a PartyPeople App and a new scratchcard App where you
'scratch' off the panel to reveal the girl underneath!

EDIT: By the time I'd written this post Evanovic had already answered your question.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 17:07 by cdm79.)
23-10-2009 17:05
Find all posts by this user
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

I suspected as much, but because the iphone uses its own Safari browser to access the web, it reads HTML rather then WAP just like computers. Maybe babestation will be kind enough to recode all their stuff, but seems you wont be able to access it with the iPhone which is a bummer Sad

Thanks for the Lori pic. It's the first thing I'll buy when I get my iPod touch, lol. I'm more of a red-head Lori fan though, so are there any of her with red hair or are they all from a while ago when she had blonde hair? I sound like some crazed obsessive person now. Cheers in advance Big Grin
24-10-2009 17:22
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(23-10-2009 17:00 )evanovic Wrote:  as far as im aware, iPhone's don't support WAP links

as mentioned before there is a Babestation iPhone app on the app store for 59p, which you can see in itunes here: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSto...35979&mt=8

that does not help me as I have tried on my other phone a nokia 95 8gb and its the same as earlier post

I know people moan about BS always trying to sell stuff pics videos and stuff but at least you get the pics you order from them

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
25-10-2009 18:04
rq42 Offline

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and input - I guess the iPhone is just anti-WAP. I'll be checking out the app soon but these channels really need to think about the iPhone situation! There's a lot of iPhone users out there!!

Cheers again people!!
29-10-2009 02:30
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah, the iPhone and touch are anti-WAP because HTML is a lot better. WAP has it's uses for sure, but with more phones/devices becoming more powerful (i.e mini-computers) there will certainly be more demand/need for HTML coding in the very near future.

I got my iPod touch and purchased both the Babestation & Party Land apps. Needless to say, very nice Big Grin
29-10-2009 12:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV