Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Pics via Text not coming through :-(

rq42 Offline

Pics via Text not coming through :-(
Hi folks,

Im new to this site.

I have a iphone and I was wondering if anyone has experienced or knows why I dont get pics through when I text through to babestation/partyland etc. I get the text message... just not the pic :-( was after a pic of miss caty cole!

for the record i have mms setup and it works as ive tested it, any ideas folks???

Cheers!
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 02:19 by rq42.)
23-10-2009 01:44
Find all posts by this user
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

RE: Pics via Text not coming through :-(
Hey there and welcome rq42

I would recommend texting SITE to 69222 or one of the shows numbers. Any will do really.

You should receive a FREE WAP link allowing you to browse through pics before you find one you like. If you text CATY to the shortcode, you should be able to get the pic but you could always check with an Apple Techie guy at your local Apple store, i'm sure they'll know a quick fix for that kind of thing...

Apparently there is a Babestation' App for you iPhone too! I'm sure some clever person on this forum knows about it. If not i think you just search iTunes and you should be able to find it there. I believe you get pics from that too that you can save and use as wallpapers etc..

Take care..

Mod-Sta
23-10-2009 03:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(23-10-2009 03:33 )Moderation Station Wrote:  Apparently there is a Babestation' App for you iPhone too! I'm sure some clever person on this forum knows about it. If not i think you just search iTunes and you should be able to find it there. I believe you get pics from that too that you can save and use as wallpapers etc..

Go into the Apps store on your phone - select categories - then entertainment.....

Scroll through there (I found it on the 2nd page) and there you go

Costs 59p (apparantly.........)

23-10-2009 03:39
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

I have never had a problem with bs I have sent for 5 pics from elite never got them and 6 from bang babes never got them so I feel for you

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
23-10-2009 04:06
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

(23-10-2009 04:06 )KateP Wrote:  I have never had a problem with bs I have sent for 5 pics from elite never got them and 6 from bang babes never got them so I feel for you
lucky you! i cant stop Elite sending me pics.. im getting 2 a week even though i keep telling them i dont want them!

smile... even on the crap days!
23-10-2009 10:24
mezzo Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-10-2009 10:24 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  
(23-10-2009 04:06 )KateP Wrote:  I have never had a problem with bs I have sent for 5 pics from elite never got them and 6 from bang babes never got them so I feel for you
lucky you! i cant stop Elite sending me pics.. im getting 2 a week even though i keep telling them i dont want them!

are they charging you for them even if you send STOP ? I wouldn't be so relaxed about it ...!
23-10-2009 10:38
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

for me I send for a pic of danica and I get a text saying send my birth date and name then I get a mail saying lets chat and after that 2 more chat text each of which I get charged for but never a pic

and bangbabes I have asked for a pic of tori and got a text back 4 times saying there is no one here by that name who is that I would not mind but my phone bills have been huge and I got nothing

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
23-10-2009 16:37
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

It might have something to do with the picture format. I'm only guessing mind, Apple tend to like using their own formats but these days they tend to be far more universal. Maybe check your settings and see if there's anything there that might give a clue. Or maybe it automatically saves the image into a folder? Sadly I don't have an iPhone so I can't offer any more advice.

The apple forums are usually very useful. Here's a link for the iPhone forum:
http://discussions.apple.com/category.js...goryID=201

I do plan on getting an iPod touch very soon though (and probably the new magic mouse - amazing!). If anyone has it, what's the babestation app like??
I imagine it isn't quite as revealing as the other images available, given its price and quantity of images. And to be more specific, what are the Lori pictures like?? Wink
23-10-2009 16:57
evanovic Offline
Junior Poster

as far as im aware, iPhone's don't support WAP links

as mentioned before there is a Babestation iPhone app on the app store for 59p, which you can see in itunes here: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSto...35979&mt=8
23-10-2009 17:00
evanovic Offline
Junior Poster

(23-10-2009 16:57 )mofozombie81 Wrote:  I do plan on getting an iPod touch very soon though (and probably the new magic mouse - amazing!). If anyone has it, what's the babestation app like??
I imagine it isn't quite as revealing as the other images available, given its price and quantity of images. And to be more specific, what are the Lori pictures like?? Wink

the app has 200+ of pictures, there is no topless etc allowed on the app store so it is pretty tame at the moment, loris pictures are still hot though!

heres one of the pics attached

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

23-10-2009 17:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV