babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(22-09-2021 16:16 )Doddle Wrote:  Yeah, it's a pity to miss Delia, Stella and Kimmy, but I was happy enough with Amber and Sarah on 674 Smile Just nice to have something nice to mention for a change Tongue

EDIT - and Bella was on 674 too

Yes I know what you mean!!
22-09-2021 16:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True there was some improvement last night compared to the night before when we actually seen more girls a bit more varied if not repeative
Bella Sarah Louise and preeti do nothing for me hardly exciting now
Amber is not bad
Stella keeps improving despite her being backstage a fair bit
Kimmy is another one who is growing in confidence
Delia starting to rebuild her confidence after some time away

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
22-09-2021 18:09
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

All I can say is wow Kimmy NAKED made my year
Let’s see more of kimmy on tv instead of the web shows she’s always busy on the web never see her.
Love her happy smiley face and curves
22-09-2021 18:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday was a decent night again I thought,
Anna Lei on TV for a couple of good stints in the sauna, good energy, lots of boob play some nice peachy bum action,
Bella Lola got on TV again and was great she's happy and full.of energy lots of boob play and peachy bum action, was more confident
Beth was her usual excellent naked naughty self on the web,
Crystal Candy showed off her huge boobs very well,
Buffy was in a naughty mood on the web playing with her pussy lots through her panties,
Amiya looking stunning naked on the web,
A lot to enjoy I thought

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-09-2021 11:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw it was a reasonable Wednesdays night viewing on tv
Predictable Alice had the most time yet nothing really special just her usual limited self
Preeti was not bad took a bit of time to get going
Then cameos from Anna lei hannah and apparently Lori on my other recording I did
Wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of Anna lei as I feel there is potential there just needs to be unlocked

23-09-2021 11:32
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Yes I agree winsaw and Geriisgreat last night was better again. On FV we didn't see Bella Lola or Crystal Candy but as well as Alice and Preeti we also saw Anna Lei on 673 (twice,!) for a total of 1 hour 22 minutes including the LAST section until 5.00! Did Preeti go home after her short section which finished at 3.36? There were then 25 minutes of adverts until Anna appeared!? Hannah was also on 673 for 29 minutes and was the only girl to go fully naked!!albeit only briefly.
674 had lots of Alice, a short section from Preeti, Hannah and April Jones: her first FV show.? Plus Beth on for 57 minutes and Lori also for 57 loud minutes! Alice and Beth went naked as usual but the others went braless except for Lori who just went topless!!
So a reasonable night as usual.
Tonight Poppy is listed (who is off for a few weeks) as well as Priya and Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00,!?........
Plus quite a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie Knight, Megan Rox, Sarah Daniel, Lucia Maria, Sarah Louise, Buffy Le Brat, Lindsey Bean, Nicole Snow, Ellie Jay and Layla Rose!
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2021 15:21 by trains55.)
23-09-2021 13:39
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Two more reasonable shows on FV last night.
Beth replaced Poppy and was excellent as usual: 2 hours 4 minutes on 673 and naked and just 26 minutes on 674.
Priya was on 673 for just 50 minutes and 1 hour 38 minutes on 674 but was a bit static!
Also on 673 were: Buffy for 27 minutes, Megan Rox! for 29 minutes, Anna Lei for 33 minutes and Sarah Daniel for literally just the first 2 minutes!!! All went topless and/or braless.
674 also had Kimmy for just 27 minutes who went braless and moved her pants down (while standing up) showing off her lovely bum!
And Jamie was on twice for a total of 1 hour 53 minutes! It was great that BS gave her two longish sections!!
So two similar but slightly different shows!
673 had more girls on in shortish sections (except for Beth and Priya) and 674 had only four girls with Priya and Jamie on for a longish time!
Both good shows if not great and Beth (as usual) was a good replacement for Poppy!
Tonight: Preeti and Valentina. So not expecting much! BUT Priya is available from 10.00 till 4.00 and Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00!? Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie Knight, Sabrina Jade, Layla Rose, Yasmin Nicole, Georgia Brown and Jaye Rose. On the web we should see: Jamie in an oil show!, Georgia Brown in a buzz raffle! Nicole Snow with creamy tits and Ashley Emma as a sexy teacher!.............
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2021 10:19 by trains55.)
24-09-2021 10:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Delighted that Beth replaced poppy and smashed priya to pieces with her flair variety and sex appeal just a pity no one else can get to her level when she's on
Standard lacking priya night
Barely seen much of Megan and buffy
Anna lei had a quiet half hour
Jamie was pretty reasonable for her couple hours
Kimmy could have had a bit more time

Whilst no real surprise with Bella and Delia antics on the web they seem more alive on there than on tv

24-09-2021 14:57
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

I agree Kimmy should get more tv time great tv performer such a pleasure to watch especially these days with the ones that don’t perform until they get a call.
MORE KIMMY PLEASE
24-09-2021 16:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well well the start of my birthday weekend was a huge disappointment but hardly a surprise when you have preeti and valentina on especially valentina who is a complete waste of time barely does anything then when Jamie and Stella come on they are a thousand times better
Keeping my fingers crossed the rest of the weekend can be better before my actual birthday on Monday

25-09-2021 11:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV