babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
Decent Saturday night. I don’t understand why the girls that don’t give a performance and just sit there looking bored get loads of tv time.
Kimmy and Stella babes of the night.
I think kimmy coming from Xpdanded after being there for years, knows how to perform on tv. Sad to see her stuck behind the scenes.
Kimmy’s been a house hold name for years so can’t say she’s a rising star but she’s made babestation worth watching for me.
19-09-2021 18:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was pretty good as it usually is,
Hayley was my botn did an excellent naked web show lots of pussy play very good on the mic think she's the best talker at bs on the mic,
Amber Paige and April did a GG show it started very well they both played with each other boobs and peachy bums , sadly after about 15mins bs started this screen to black if no one buzzed and it killed the show as the girls stopped preforming,
Azura was back on TV and did a couple of lively fun shows in the sauna ,
Buffy was naked and naughty on the web buzzy her pussy lots , it was a fun non stop show as she did something for each buzz she got from the list of 80 she had ,
Only the bs sillyness on the GG stopped it being a real top night but I did enjoy it,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-09-2021 11:16
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(20-09-2021 11:16 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was pretty good as it usually is,
Hayley was my botn did an excellent naked web show lots of pussy play very good on the mic think she's the best talker at bs on the mic,
Amber Paige and April did a GG show it started very well they both played with each other boobs and peachy bums , sadly after about 15mins bs started this screen to black if no one buzzed and it killed the show as the girls stopped preforming,
Azura was back on TV and did a couple of lively fun shows in the sauna ,
Buffy was naked and naughty on the web buzzy her pussy lots , it was a fun non stop show as she did something for each buzz she got from the list of 80 she had ,
Only the bs sillyness on the GG stopped it being a real top night but I did enjoy it,
Yes I enjoyed last night's FV shows: lots of Beth and Sophie which is always a good combination! Both were excellent as usual and both gave us their best! We also saw Azura (twice) on 673 and Lucia Maria on 674 for only 31 minutes BUT very good with her pants well down while crouched "naked " as well as really shaking and playing with her amazing BIG tits as she always does so well!!
All were MK girls!
I also watched Amber and April in their GG show on the web: as you said it started off very well but when it stopped being a proper show I gave up and went to sleep quite tired! A great shame as they were obviously having a great session and very happy!.....and it was just about to get "interesting "!
Tonight: Alice and Mia Middleton! Plus, some of my favourites are on the webshow: Sapphire Rose, April Mae, Chloe Love!?, Lindsey Bean, Hayley Maye (who was very good on the webshow last night) and Luna Lamora!
20-09-2021 13:33
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

What a difference a day makes!
After a fairly good night on Sunday last night was awful!!
Alice was okish and on both FV channels for a longish time but under 2 hours! And only a few top half shots!
Mia Middleton the other main girl was on 673 for only 50 minutes and 1 hour 16 minutes on 674 BUT wasn't on after 3.09 on 674 having only been on in that section for 20 minutes! I assume that she went home early!?
We also saw Azura and Zeena (673) for about 26 minutes each and Rosey Love (674) for 25 minutes who stayed dressed and was static!
Probably because of Mia's early exit we suffered 1 hour 28 minutes of adverts at the end of 673! And 45 minutes of adverts on 674 after Mia's last section until Alice was on for the last 57 minutes!
So not a GREAT night at all!
I do hope that Mia is OK and wasn't upset by BS!?.........or any of the other girls.........
Tonight: Bella and Preeti. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Kendal London, Sarah Louise, Sabrina Jade, Yasmin Nicole and Amber Paige! Hopefully a much better show than last night!!.......
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2021 11:24 by trains55.)
21-09-2021 11:23
winsaw Offline

Monday night was pretty poor, they seamed to have a lack of girls in plus a lot of teck issues with the streams,
Hayley was excellent on the web again another very good pussy play show,
Zeena did a couple of good stints on TV lots of boob play ,
And that was it for me didn't see Mia did she go home early , and most of the few web girls who where in didn't do much or where in private a lot,
One of the quietest night I see on bs in ages

(This post was last modified: 21-09-2021 11:27 by winsaw.)
21-09-2021 11:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

After a sinful and seductive Sunday with Beth and Sophie was definitely Monday blues basically near enough 90% of my recordings were of Alice and noone else how frustrating for me I've gone right off her the last few years as she hasn't made much progress since we voted her babe of the year was looking forward to seeing Mia Middleton hopefully progress further along on nights

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-09-2021 11:26
Drowner Offline
Senior Poster

Yes Mia did finish a bit early last night, she wasn't feeling well. It's nothing serious, she'll be ok.
The streams all went down so I'd already given up before she left!
21-09-2021 18:59
winsaw Offline

Tuesday night was a big improvement much better content,
Stella was excellent on TV as usual, she went fully naked looked amazing, she really puts on a good show,
Sarah Lou did a good job as main girl was an old school show no messing around boobs out and go on with it , she had lots of energy and enthusiasm she enjoyed her show,
Delia was very good in her school uniform slowly stripping down to naked very sexy stuff, good to see her enjoying nights again,
Kimmy did her usual good show lots of boob play,
Yasmin Nicole was very good on the web lots of lovely peachy bum action showing off her pussy she's getting better all the time,
Much better let's hope bs keep it up now

22-09-2021 11:30
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(22-09-2021 11:30 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night was a big improvement much better content,
Stella was excellent on TV as usual, she went fully naked looked amazing, she really puts on a good show,
Sarah Lou did a good job as main girl was an old school show no messing around boobs out and go on with it , she had lots of energy and enthusiasm she enjoyed her show,
Delia was very good in her school uniform slowly stripping down to naked very sexy stuff, good to see her enjoying nights again,
Kimmy did her usual good show lots of boob play,
Yasmin Nicole was very good on the web lots of lovely peachy bum action showing off her pussy she's getting better all the time,
Much better let's hope bs keep it up now

Yes MUCH better than Monday night! On FV we saw lots of Bella and Preeti who were fairly good plus : (on 673) Delia Rose for 26 minutes, Stella for 33 minutes going fully naked as is now normal! and Kimmy on for 27 minutes:she also went naked (except for her shoes) for the last 17 minutes while crouched and laid on her back! Very nice: I'm keeping the show because of her!
674 had (as well as Preeti and Bella) Sara Louise for 26 minutes topless early and really playing with them!!, Amber Paige for 44 minutes! Braless from the start and really showing off her amazing body as usual and Piggy Mouth for 57 minutes! Very good energetic and really showed off her body and BIG tits nicely! A lovely busty girls BUT I don't like all of her ink!
So two much better shows BUT they couldn't really be much worse!!
For a change (for me) 673 was best because of Kimmy's first? naked section on FV!?....
Tonight: Preeti and Alice!.........Plus I'm hoping to see a few of my favourites who are on the webshow: Ellie Jay, Buffy Le Brat, Crystal Candy, Beth Bennett and Bella Mendez!.......
22-09-2021 14:03
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yeah, it's a pity to miss Delia, Stella and Kimmy, but I was happy enough with Amber and Sarah on 674 Smile Just nice to have something nice to mention for a change Tongue

EDIT - and Bella was on 674 too

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2021 16:26 by Doddle.)
22-09-2021 16:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV