babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(14-09-2021 08:33 )Doddle Wrote:  Switched to 674 and got Valentina, Bella, Stella and April, so that's another good selection shocked
(13-09-2021 18:01 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Personally last night was far too many repeats
A bit like some reviewers, eh? Important (good and bad)

I actually preferred 673 last nigh!t N0 Valentina : SORRY.....
Plus much more of Beth: 2 hours 46 minutes (on three times!), Bella for 53 minutes and Sabrina Jade just in her tiny white pants showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits! Only on for 26 minutes but very enjoyable! Beth went naked as usual.
A very pleasant show for me!
674 had lots of Bella:3 hours 2 minutes! Valentina (on twice) for 54 minutes, April for just 30 minutes!, Beth for ONLY 20 minutes! and Stella (on twice) for 1 hour 19 minutes! She went naked in her last section as well as Beth who went naked in her SHORT section!
OK but (for me!) not a show for me!
Tonight: both Mia's! Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Chloe Love, Lindley Bean and Hayley Maye!................
14-09-2021 11:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Nailed it trains
Beth was faultless as per normal switching it up where the rest were in repeat mode
Decent cameos from April and Sabrina
Whilst Stella showed Bella and valentina how to entertain us even though she was on very little

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-09-2021 17:53
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

674 had Mia Y, then Kimmy, then Mia M... then the same again Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-09-2021 08:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Was away over the weekend so only watched little bits but back watching properly last night and did enjoy the show,
Mia Middleton was main girl and put on one of her now expected excellent TV shows I like how she uses different outfits keeps things interesting,
Chloe love was in a very naughty mood on the web got naked and showed some pussy hope she's back more regular,
Kimmy was back and did a great show on TV lots of peachy bum action and playing with her lovely big boobs she uses the set very well,
Hayley and Anna both did there usual good pussy play shows on the web two of the most reliable girls on there,
Lots of good content last night I thought

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-09-2021 10:32
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Oh how I’ve missed Kimmy’s tv performances. She is one of the best tv performers I hope she is one of the main tv girls now. And it’s a regular thing.
My girl of the night.
Flawless
15-09-2021 11:06
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-09-2021 10:32 )winsaw Wrote:  Was away over the weekend so only watched little bits but back watching properly last night and did enjoy the show,
Mia Middleton was main girl and put on one of her now expected excellent TV shows I like how she uses different outfits keeps things interesting,
Chloe love was in a very naughty mood on the web got naked and showed some pussy hope she's back more regular,
Kimmy was back and did a great show on TV lots of peachy bum action and playing with her lovely big boobs she uses the set very well,
Hayley and Anna both did there usual good pussy play shows on the web two of the most reliable girls on there,
Lots of good content last night I thought
Welcome back! Yes I enjoyed last night's FV shows.
Mia Middleton was as good as she always is and was on both channels for a longish time. Mia Yasmin was also on for a longish time BUT quite static and didn't stay topless/braless for very long! And stayed dressed in at least two sections!
Kimmy was on 674 for 1 hour 35 minutes! And as you said was very good showing off her big tits! So 674 had just MK girls! A reasonable show.
673 had both Mia's: Mia Middleton by far the best!
Also on were: Amanda Rendall for the first 31 minutes going topless and fully naked: including standing up and showing off her landing strip!
And Rosey Love for 39 minutes: she went topless early but was laid on her front most of the time and laid on her side at the end.
Also on 673 after Mia Yasmin finished her last section we had adverts from 4.14 until the end of the show! 45 minutes!! NOT good!!
So yes a reasonable (if quietish) night but not a bad one!
I also saw Chloe Love on the web and watched her striptease: very nice!
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Preeti Young! Could be a good night!? Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Amy Lacey, Sabrina Jade, Yasmin Nicole, Beth Bennett and Amber Paige!!........
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2021 12:46 by trains55.)
15-09-2021 12:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

My review of last night -

Amanda was excellent during her midnight TV session. (Shame nobody records her)

Everyone else sucked.

The end. Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2021 19:38 by mrmann.)
15-09-2021 13:42
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

True a pretty average Tuesday night with Mia Middleton and kimmy leasing the TV entertainment whilst Mia yasmin was a total waste of time don't see how she gets nights when she does next to nothing

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
15-09-2021 18:03
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday was pretty good on the web for a mid week show but not a lot happening on TV,
Beth was the star doing a brilliant naked pussy play show on the web she looks so good covered in oil makes her amazing curves look even better ,
Bella Lola continued to impress a fun high energy show on the web she was loving playing with her pussy,
Sabrina looked stunning showed off how flexible her long legs are,
Anna Lie did a couple of good stints on TV without getting much help from the cameraman,
Didn't see that much excitement from the main TV girls as expected sadly,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-09-2021 10:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-09-2021 10:51 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday was pretty good on the web for a mid week show but not a lot happening on TV,
Beth was the star doing a brilliant naked pussy play show on the web she looks so good covered in oil makes her amazing curves look even better ,
Bella Lola continued to impress a fun high energy show on the web she was loving playing with her pussy,
Sabrina looked stunning showed off how flexible her long legs are,
Anna Lie did a couple of good stints on TV without getting much help from the cameraman,
Didn't see that much excitement from the main TV girls as expected sadly,

No not great FV shows last night!
Alice and Preeti were both on for a longish time on both FV shows but did their normal shows! We also saw Amber (briefly) on both channels, Chantel Lane and Zeena Valvona briefly on 673 and Beth, Amber and Anna Lei on 674 (all briefly) and Beth unusually only went topless! So a pretty poor night!
Tonight: Alice!? and Priya!? Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie Knight, Megan Rox, Sarah Daniel, Yasmin Karma, Nicole Snow, Amber Paige, Lucia Maria and Sarah Louise!?
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2021 13:38 by trains55.)
16-09-2021 13:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV