babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Hi. Two very different FV shows last night but both were quite good.
673 was "The Beth Show "! She was on twice for a total of 2 hours 51 minutes! Excellent as usual and went naked in both sections early.
Also on were Priya (the other main girl) for just 56 minutes! in one section. Braless from the start but quite static! Nice new short hairstyle though.
And Amber Paige was also on twice for a total of 56 minutes! Braless from the start and used her normal positions showing off her lovely bum and tits!
So a very good show with only MK girls.
674 had Priya on (twice) for a total of 1 hour 53 minutes! Went/was braless BUT again quite static!
Beth was on for just 25 minutes but still went naked early as usual!
Jamie was on (twice) for a total of 1 hour 41 minutes! A decent amount of screen time and she went braless early and really played with her amazing BIG tits a lot of the time as usual with brief close-ups! Lovely!
And Yasmin Karma was on for just 28 minutes. She was braless from the start (unusually) just in black pants and no shoes! She spent most of the time laying on her front BUT moved her pants down slightly shaking her bare bum! The best section that I have seen from her!
So as I said two different but good shows! Plenty of the main girls plus three other girls being given a chance on TV! Well done BS!
I also caught Jamie Knight in the shower early in the morning. Excellent and with very good lighting and camera work: she showed us everything! What an absolutely lovely girl with a very sexy busty body!! I couldn't get back to sleep!!!!!.........
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Poppy May!
Plus Ashley Emma is on from 10.00 till 3.00 and Priya from 10.00 till 4.00!?
And a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie, Georgia Brown, Lindsey Bean, Amber Paige and Sarah Louise!
10-09-2021 11:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Standard Thursday night one girl really good the rest trailing behind
Always a joy to watch Beth makes everything run smoothly and surely deserves a break soon
Priya meh just can't be bothered with her now
Amber is reasonable given the time she gets on tv
Jamie was OK on tv and no real surprise her antics on the web especially in the shower she's like poppy and April leaving the best of her to a smaller space and probably a small amount of viewers

Anyway later hopefully we see a hour or so with Ashley in between repeative stints from Sophie and poppy unless they switch it up

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-09-2021 17:41
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Just a quick review before I go out for the day.
No Sophie Hart on so Preeti was on instead. She was on 673 for just 33 minutes but for 1 hour 24 minutes on 674 (twice) and was/went naked in all of her sections. Poppy was the other main girl and was on 673 (twice) for 1 hour 44 minutes! but only on 674 for the last 20 minutes! Same outfit all night and was topless most of the time. She also moved her pants down slightly in two of her sections and stripped down to her tiny pants in her longest 673 section. We also saw:
Amanda Rendall on 673 for the first 55 minutes! She went FULLY naked showing off her landing strip! and as much as she could!!
Delia Rose on 674 for the first 36 minutes: she went topless showing off her amazing BIG tits!!
Jamie Knight was on 673 for 57 minutes! and 674 for 55 minutes: decent length sections! Topless and braless as usual and really playing with her amazing big tits a lot as she always does!
Amber Paige was also on (674 only) in two sections for a total of 1 hour 7 minutes in two different sets. Very good as usual topless and braless showing off her lovely big tits and arse! With lots of shaking.
I also saw Jamie Knight on the webshow straight after her last TV section at about 4.00am: she was doing a tipgoal. In the shower (two nights running!) but using a dildo this time!! Very good again and she stayed on late to get it done!!
So a very good different night again. But Preeti was a bit static!
Tonight: Alice and Preeti!?....Plus Ashley Emma is available from 10.00 till 3.00!?
And a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Buffy, Poppy, Ashlyn, Janesa Mia and Mia Middleton!....
Probably no review tomorrow or later than usual as I have an early start.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2021 09:12 by trains55.)
11-09-2021 09:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A reasonable Fridays nights viewing
Disappointed that Sophie wasn't on
Preeti was pretty average at best
Poppy disappointed again when supposed to be one of the main girls didn't do much there not much fireworks when she's on tv compared to her web antics
Similar nights viewing from Amber and Jamie to the night before and no surprise again Jamie in the shower with another toy and that stupid vibretoy
Enjoyed seeing Delia and Amanda there hour cameos probably the highlights of the TV efforts

11-09-2021 21:31
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Haven't seen much of Hannah on BS, but surely will be a regular. Super attractive women, with a figure that is strong and curvacious in equal measure. Seemed though to be quiet for large parts of the night (early on I admit). I am often surprised at the phone activity on these channels, and who are the busiest, and who appear to be waiting and waiting for the phone to ring.Huh
12-09-2021 17:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Dunno hornball it took her some time to get going last night and was very limited
Aside from that another average night by preeti seemed to have gone awol after 1am
Poppy likewise average and very limited seems to hold a fair bit back than what's she is like on the web
Delia as I mentioned on thread probably her best night ever just got on with it especially in the tiny alley set

12-09-2021 20:45
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Delia, Amber, Jamie and Valentina made it a good 673 for me Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-09-2021 08:33
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally last night was far too many repeats then hardly a surprise when you have valentina and Jamie on as they do very little on tv
Amber was reasonable likewise Mia Middleton before her web antics kicked in again

13-09-2021 18:01
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2021 20:45 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Dunno hornball it took her some time to get going last night and was very limited
Aside from that another average night by preeti seemed to have gone awol after 1am
Poppy likewise average and very limited seems to hold a fair bit back than what's she is like on the web
Delia as I mentioned on thread probably her best night ever just got on with it especially in the tiny alley set
Judging from the still photos of her previous night time stints, she isn't shy, and naked (if that is your thing) doesn't seem to be an issue for her. You are right though - as I referred too - the phone was inactive for long periods early doors - hence my comparison and query.

I must admit, that I wipe the tattoos from my vision though! Not my thing!!
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2021 18:48 by hornball.)
13-09-2021 18:46
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Switched to 674 and got Valentina, Bella, Stella and April, so that's another good selection shocked
(13-09-2021 18:01 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Personally last night was far too many repeats
A bit like some reviewers, eh? Important (good and bad)

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-09-2021 08:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV