babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Thorr101 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
Good night last night, I loved Poppy’s show last night ! Definitely the best one on babe station! Her dildo show and oil
Show was amazing and she can do the splits ! So hot. Can’t wait to see her again
01-05-2021 12:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I find Mia M and Poppy to be so similar as to be interchangeable.
(01-05-2021 12:19 )trains55 Wrote:  We also saw saw Ashlyn, Cici, Poppy, Yasmin Nicole, Nicole Snow and Zeena on FV!!
I saw a couple of less familiar faces on 674 and thought "well, trains will know". Zeena and Yasmine N indeed, nice Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-05-2021 14:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

An enjoyable Saturday night,
It's so different when the old grand don't show up letting the young girls put on a great show,
Poppy and Abby had lots of TV time and really showed off what they can do so fun full of energy and movement shows both where really happy smiling lots,
Crystal Candy was on TV lots as well really showed off her amazing big boobs very well, good to see bs realised what a great find she is not many with curves like that,
Buffy had a good debut on the web as well,
Only disappointment was the two ex 66 girls making the debut, they tried to do a 66 style webshow all top.half and nothing on show not even boobs it's not what bs is about and they didn't get many tipping on a night when there was not a lot of competition on the web
But over all very good show for a Saturday

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2021 12:11 by winsaw.)
02-05-2021 12:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Indeed winsaw without jumping too soon but hopeful this will be the rebirth of Saturday nights
Abbys stock is raising by each night she does and is a very handy like for like with Nicole whenever she's not on
Poppy nice to have her get plenty time on TV than backstage with that stupid vibratoy had a reasonable night
Caty kept the night going smoothly with her standard variety and enjoyment
Candy reminds me a little of leigh Darby cautious a little bit yet eventually got on with it

Whilst caught a couple of clips with ashlynn and jess who I always enjoy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-05-2021 12:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I agree with you both! I really enjoyed both FV shows: no Lynda: but Poppy and Caty kept things going as well as Abby B! Not usually too keen on Poppy but it was good that she was given a lot of TV tme for a change! All three main girls had longish sections on both FV channels with Caty and Abby on longest on 673. Interestingly BS only used ONE webgirl: Crystal who they obviously think (like us!) that she has a lot to offer!! And lovely BIG tits!! She was on for 40 minutes on 674 BUT 1 HOUR on 673: I was in heaven (as you know I love big tits!). And I didn't miss Lynda at all!! Or Preeti (on the web!?) Well done BS!.............
Tonight we have: Mia (again!) and Priya. So possibly reasonable!?.........
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2021 15:43 by trains55.)
02-05-2021 12:43
winsaw Offline

a quite good Sunday night if a little quirt at times,
Abby was a star on tv again, another fun high energy show,
was nice seeing Delia on tv again she looked stunning and very happy,
Mia did her now usual good tv show i liked the schoolgirl outfit,
Anna looked lovely on the web but didn't get the tips sadly,
Buffy was very good got naked and showed off her pussy very well was not expecting her to do that, a nice surprise

03-05-2021 12:39
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Nailed it winsaw it definitely needed Abby on tv last night as priya was her usual limited self pleasing to see Delia seems to have changed from the past were she lacked a bit of creatively Mia wasn't bad just a little spark missing from the last time she was on and we had a little of Stella not enough I must say

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-05-2021 13:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-05-2021 12:39 )winsaw Wrote:  a quite good Sunday night if a little quirt at times,
Abby was a star on tv again, another fun high energy show,
was nice seeing Delia on tv again she looked stunning and very happy,
Mia did her now usual good tv show i liked the schoolgirl outfit,
Anna looked lovely on the web but didn't get the tips sadly,
Buffy was very good got naked and showed off her pussy very well was not expecting her to do that, a nice surprise

Yes as you say a fairly good night: I really enjoyed both FV shows. Mia was good (again!) really looking sexy as a schoolgirl!! Priya was a bit static again but did get naked in one of her sections on 673! Abby was also good although for some reason she isn't one of my favourites: don't really know why! And she went naked as well on 674! My highlight was seeing Delia Rose on for a total of 1 hour 3 minutes: and braless a lot of time really showing off and playing with her amazing BIG tits!! She like Mia has made an excellent "return "? to the nightshows: hopefully BS will make it permanent!? 674 just had Mia, Priya and Abby with no extra webgirls! Interestingly Priya was only on for 43 minutes compared to Mia (1 hour 44 minutes!) and Abby ( 1hour 4 minutes!).
673 had Priya for 2 hours 29 minutes! ,Abby for 1 hour 1 minute!, Delia for 1 hour 3 minutes! BUT Mia only managed 39 minutes!! We also saw Stella (on twice) for a total of 51 minutes! We also saw a lovely webgirl for 34 minutes (in blue bra and pants and topless and braless really showing off her lovely big tits!)! Any ide who she was as there weren't any graphics to give any clue!! So a good night!
Tonight we have Priya (again!) and Valentina: not expecting a good show unless we see Nicole Snow, Anna Bailey, and/or Yasmin Karma from the webshow making an appearance!?.............
03-05-2021 13:07
winsaw Offline

Tuesday was an ok but not great night i thought,
Delia was the star on tv for me shes got so good so fast , she dose very interesting watchable shows,
Mia was good on tv again last night she really dose show off her fit body very well,
Anna Lei was a sexy naughty french maid on the web,
so bits to watch but also times when not a lot happened,

04-05-2021 13:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi: I presume that you meant Monday! Yes I agree that Delia was THE star: on for 1 hour 8 minutes (673 only!) and really showed off her lovely body and amazing BIG tits! Mia was also good (again!) as a schoolgirl BUT only on for JUST 41 minutes on 673! compared to 1 hour 40 minutes on 674!! But this meant that we only saw 1 hour of Valentina on 674 compared with 2 hours 2 minutes on 673! We also saw Yasmin Karma and Ashlyn Shaw (both on both channels!) and Amanda Rendall, India Asia and Coco Rae on 673. Yasmin was on 673 for 47 minutes which pleased me! So on the whole a good show for a Monday: mainly thanks to Delia yet again!! I didn't even miss Priya!.......
Tonight we should have: Caty Cole and Beth Bennett!........another good show!? I'm also hoping to see Yasmin Karma (again) Bella Mendez, Lucia Maria!? Lucia is another girl who should be given MUCH more screen time when at MK instead of just 30 minutes or so!!...............She has ALWAYS given us very good shows right from day one!........
04-05-2021 14:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV