babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

RE: Review of last night's show
Well managed to catch some of the show last night and thanks to Georgia who definitely saved the night in what was a absolutely dreadful night for others including some of the web based girls to, looking at tonights schedule it's not looking much better either
29-04-2021 15:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you all 673 on freeview was a right mash up after midnight for a just over a hour and a half with 4 different girls all on for 20-25 minutes hardly any time to shine
Whilst preeti usual night her standards likewise Sophie with at least a change up was nice seeing Stella again despite on the bed than on a set her stock is raising

Really couldn't give a damn about later as it'll be plenty of blah blah blah blah blah and repeative stints

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-04-2021 17:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes: one of the worst recent FV shows: I fear tonight may be similar! But I hope that I might be surprised!?........
29-04-2021 18:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thursday night was mixed, the main TV girls where very limited as expected,
But thankfully Eden and Stella both got on TV to save the night,
Eden looked lovely lots of boob play,
Stella got naked did an excellent show,
On the web Melia was on fine form playing with her lovely pussy lots,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2021 11:56 by winsaw.)
30-04-2021 11:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

It was almost as I feared last night! As you say Priya and Valentina were pretty staid and static! Sarah Louise was on for 59 minutes!! and the other extra and webgirls for the usual 30 minutes or so! Stella and Amanda (plus Beth of course!) were the only girls to go naked! Of the two FV shows I preferred 674: ONLY 42 minutes of Valentina!.....Plus Sarah Daniel on for 38 minutes unleashing her amazing BIG tits and playing with them a lot!! Apart from her and Valentina 674 just had Priya for a total of 2 hours 17 minutes!! Eden wasn't on FV. So as you say a mixed bag! Tonight could/should be a bit better!?: Caty Cole, Alice and Priya again!! !,,,,,,,,,,,
30-04-2021 12:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Thursday nights are fast becoming as bad as Saturdays
No highlights from priya and Valentina was there usual crap
Had to throw Beth and Stella on for some time to save it being a total right off
Whilst Sarah Louise was average at best

30-04-2021 17:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I really enjoyed Friday night
Mia Middleton was great as a main girl a couple of different sexy outfit, lots of energy and movement made good use of the sets, that's how you do TV all night,
Saw Cici and Ashlyn both on TV as well both where very good, Ashlyn is back to her best,
On the web
Georgia Brown continued to show how she's the best girl on bs at the moment with another botn show, lots of brilliant pussy play action all night long,
Bella did a naked Mr P lap dancing show she was totally different to what she's like on TV she was all over him flashed some pussy,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-05-2021 11:50
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutely winsaw what a difference after a dour 48 hours
When I seen who was planned to be on I had a little doubt but glad it changed Mia as you say switched it about within the first couple of hours take note Valentina and priya who can't do that in the whole night
Lovely caty again definitely her first stint made me green with envy then a switch later on was delightful
Was good seeing a small cameos from poppy and ashlynn still believe poppy needs to be on TV more than the web to see if there is potential
Hardly suprised about Bellas antics on the web than on tv seems more freedom there and actually does something

01-05-2021 12:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2021 11:50 )winsaw Wrote:  I really enjoyed Friday night
Mia Middleton was great as a main girl a couple of different sexy outfit, lots of energy and movement made good use of the sets, that's how you do TV all night,
Saw Cici and Ashlyn both on TV as well both where very good, Ashlyn is back to her best,
On the web
Georgia Brown continued to show how she's the best girl on bs at the moment with another botn show, lots of brilliant pussy play action all night long,
Bella did a naked Mr P lap dancing show she was totally different to what she's like on TV she was all over him flashed some pussy,

Yes quite a good evening: Mia was a good replacement for Alice! Much more energetic! Caty was also her energetic self and fun as ever to watch!! We also saw saw Ashlyn, Cici, Poppy, Yasmin Nicole, Nicole Snow and Zeena on FV!! All were good in their usual 30 minutes or so sections! Interestingly Mia was on a lot on both channels ( 1 hour 52 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 49 minute on 674!) BUT Caty was only on 674 for 28 minutes! BUT for 3 hours 16 minutes on 673!! So an interesting night and personally I didn't miss Alice or Priya! It was a nice surprise seeing Nicole on TV!! And it looks like Mia Middleton is now a nightgirI again! Good news!
I started to watch the web but nothing really happened before I went to sleep: I was hoping to see Chloe Lloyd but again her stream kept buffering so I gave up! It seems like I missed a good show though!!.........
Tonight we have: Preeti Young, Caty Cole (again!!), Poppy May and Lynda Leigh!!!!.........So a Lynda take over!?,,,,,,,,,,
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2021 13:02 by trains55.)
01-05-2021 12:19
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(01-05-2021 11:50 )winsaw Wrote:  I really enjoyed Friday night
On the web

Think @winsaw you just summed it up perfectly & another reason Georgia was babe of the night she actually enjoyed it and thanked everyone even when have they buzz sprints from Mr P from her buzz roulette, very Lanta like in her shows got the rewards she so richly deserved.

Unlike another's who mysteriously had invisible toys again until later on when the option was mysteriously removed to buzz the invisible toy (maybe they got called out for it) but only after taking quite a few credits.
01-05-2021 12:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV