babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Regarding the no pants, will it be back to the norm later tonight.
20-01-2010 20:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(20-01-2010 20:29 )Big Boobies Wrote:  (Dont they need formatting?;I thought all dvd discs had to be).

True, but in most recorders they (DVD+ or -R) are formatted automatically when you insert them, in a couple of seconds.

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
20-01-2010 20:55
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(20-01-2010 20:49 )matt38 Wrote:  Regarding the no pants, will it be back to the norm later tonight.

Hope so;I like the nudity!
20-01-2010 20:55
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(20-01-2010 20:09 )Big Boobies Wrote:  You missed steamy twosomes with Stevie - one with Yvette, one with Louise and one with..........................

..........................Georgie!
You wouldn't have missed any nudity though, because it must have been yet another OFCOM (read Gestapo) inspection night. Even Reede had to keep her pants on!

Hi there. I thought I would have missed a good show and it looks like I did! Oh Bugger! So STEVIE was on BS2;thats surprising as she always used to be on BS1 mainly.I saw her the other night (naked) on BS2 and have kept that recording!.As for GEORGIE and LOUISE(particularly GEORGIE!);did they do solo slots on BS2 as well or just the 2-4-1s which sounds as if they were very good! Also would I have seen KANDI or KARINA or were they just on BS1/BSXtra/Partyland? Thanks for your info anyway. I'm hoping to record something tonight depending on which girls are on. Bye for now;see you again later.
[/quote]

She's on both now! (STEVIE that is) I'm not sure whether her slot with GEORGIE was on BS1 or BS2, but GEORGIE did do a solo slot, as did the others. I don't know about KANDI or kARINA, but the gorgeous YVETTE was definately on both BS1 and BS2 for a long time! (I don't want to offend her in case she casts an evil spell on my machine too!) laugh

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
20-01-2010 21:04
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(20-01-2010 20:49 )matt38 Wrote:  Regarding the no pants, will it be back to the norm later tonight.

depends if the Gestapo are around...

20-01-2010 21:09
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

She's on both now! (STEVIE that is) I'm not sure whether her slot with GEORGIE was on BS1 or BS2, but GEORGIE did do a solo slot, as did the others. I don't know about KANDI or kARINA, but the gorgeous YVETTE was definately on both BS1 and BS2 for a long time! (I don't want to offend her in case she casts an evil spell on my machine too!) laugh
[/quote]

Thanks for that;looks like I missed a GREAT show again! Never mind eh!
20-01-2010 21:26
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS2 as usual last night.I'm glad to say my technology worked! I recorded from midnight as I only found out about the 10.00 start after the show had started and too late to alter my recording times easily! BUT I was pleased that I saw all of my favourite girls! Obviously with the extra 1hour 30 minutes in future(5.00-05.30 has ceased on Freeview!) we should see all/most of the scheduled girls(including the elusive PAIGE!?).GREAT NEWS;THANKS CELLCAST.Anyway the show started with LOUISE PORTER for about 40 minutes;she went topless and really played with her lovely tits as usual!" Then Jada joined her for about 10 minutes before doing a solo section and going naked as usual! She also used cream.This was for about 1 hour 10 minutes.Then Lolly joined her but kept covered up! Lolly was then on for about 40 minutes and went topless and did several interesting poses;arse to camera etc. THen CANDY came on for about 50 minutes but only went topless;in case of accidents? Then LOUISE came on again for about 50 minutes;she went braless and really played with and shook her lovely tits! Then KANDI (yes I saw her!) was on for the last section (until 05.00( for about 40 minutes. She went topless but not all the time;but really played with her lovely tits! So a good show. Not the best I've seen but I will keep it for the footage of KANDI (at last!),LOUISE (twice!) and CANDY who is one sexy lady! So work now and cant wait for tonights 7 hour show;are we lucky or what! BS2 every night for me now! Bye for now;see you later.Keep your reports coming in so that I can catch up tonight Thanks.
21-01-2010 08:42
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(20-01-2010 19:10 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  Why not start buying large packs (say 100 disks) of DVD+R, most reliable seem to be Verbatim.

(20-01-2010 20:29 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I think I'll definitely stick with my machine but standardise on Verbatim DVD+R discs in future.

I would be wary of DVD+R. I don't know if it's the same on all brands of recorder but my Panasonic manual says all DVD+R recordings are 4:3 aspect ratio.
21-01-2010 15:59
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

[/quote]

I would be wary of DVD+R. I don't know if it's the same on all brands of recorder but my Panasonic manual says all DVD+R recordings are 4:3 aspect ratio.
[/quote]

Yes my Panasonic machine says the same;BUT if you record a show/programme in EP (6-8 hours long;Babestation etc!) I think you'll find that you view it in 4:3 in any case. Its obviously something in the system that cant be changed. So I dont think it would make much difference DVD+R or DVD-R but I will definitely stick with Verbatim. Thanks anyway.
21-01-2010 21:10
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

If you're only going to keep the occasional one, how about DVD RAM?
21-01-2010 22:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV