babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

For your entertainment this evening...

Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

RE: For your entertainment this evening...
Gents oh gents oh gents,

Tonight we bring you light and shade, youth and experience, blonde and brunette, the Rebel Alliance one one grubby hand and the Empire in all it's majesterial glory the other. One one side a girl who is the living embodiment of Vader in his fast walking pomp, the other a pre-car crash Luke Skywalker, with both of her hands in full working order.

A veritable cornucopia of delights, indeed the whole spectrum of tastes will be represented on your screens by yours truly. Yes, this evening. I'm talking about toruddybloodynight I bring to you all the myriad nuances a chap could possibly desire.

And by all of that claptrap I mean we've got a blonde and a brunette on tonight. You ginger fans will just have to wait, bloody weirdos.

It's the lovely Cindy Behr taking the gorgeous Chelsea by the hand and leading her a merry dance.

And blimey that Cindy isn't shy, in fact why not play a game tonight?

Make Cindy Behr Blush

If anyone manages it, I'll buy you a bloody sportscar.

Your old chum

Bob Paradiso Esq

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 15:11 by Bob Paradiso.)
23-10-2009 15:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(23-10-2009 15:09 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  It's the lovely Cindy Behr taking the gorgeous Chelsea by the hand and leading her a merry dance.

Make Cindy Behr Blush

Your old chum

Bob Paradiso Esq

WooW I'm looking forward to later Big Grin. I hope Cindy's going to be wearing a small thong like last time eek.

Bob what happed to Julie on wednesday night? She said on Tuesday night that she'd be doing wednesday night show but karen was on instead Sad.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 15:23 by SirAssAlot.)
23-10-2009 15:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(23-10-2009 15:18 )Tintin Wrote:  
(23-10-2009 15:09 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  It's the lovely Cindy Behr taking the gorgeous Chelsea by the hand and leading her a merry dance.

Make Cindy Behr Blush

Your old chum

Bob Paradiso Esq

WooW I'm looking forward to later Big Grin. I hope Cindy's going to be wearing a small thong like last time eek.

Bob what happed to Julie on wednesday night? She said on Tuesday night that she'd be doing wednesday night show but karen was on instead Sad.

Swine flu old boy, one of the boffins bought it into Paradiso Towers and a couple of the girls have gone down with it.

Not the first time they've gone down easy neither.

Manners cost nothing...
23-10-2009 15:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(23-10-2009 15:37 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Swine flu old boy, one of the boffins bought it into Paradiso Towers and a couple of the girls have gone down with it.

Not the first time they've gone down easy neither.

Who ever's Ill i wish them all the best & a speedy recovery.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 17:12 by SirAssAlot.)
23-10-2009 15:43
HEX!T Away
Retired

i just noticed last night, the phones are provided by 24 seven.... so how close are you to chatback? same guys different name?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-10-2009 04:41
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(24-10-2009 04:41 )Hexit Wrote:  i just noticed last night, the phones are provided by 24 seven.... so how close are you to chatback? same guys different name?

No.

Manners cost nothing...
24-10-2009 11:08
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(24-10-2009 04:41 )Hexit Wrote:  i just noticed last night, the phones are provided by 24 seven.... so how close are you to chatback? same guys different name?

Even if they were 966 is a hell of a lot better than ShitBack simply because 966 has hotter babes & they have better picture quality Cool

(This post was last modified: 24-10-2009 11:33 by SirAssAlot.)
24-10-2009 11:30
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Yeees. Thanks for that gents.

Tonight then... well we've Morgan and Ree Petra.

Wallop!

Manners cost nothing...
24-10-2009 17:23
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Yep i know 3 hours & 30 minutes to go & i'm bloody looking forward to it hehe.

Morgan seeing you've never get your ass full out to the camera would you like me to dust it for you? I didn't say what I'll dust it with so think about your Answer laugh

(This post was last modified: 24-10-2009 18:51 by SirAssAlot.)
24-10-2009 17:34
adarl Offline
Senior Poster

Bob, Sir,
Well, I'd just like to complement your channel on an outstanding evening's entertainment last night. That was the first time that I have seen nudity on your channel, and long may it continue. I can think of a few other fillies in your stable that I would like to see giving a similar performance.
Could I also recommend a huge bonus for Chelsea. Not only did she provide 8 hours of great viewing single handed, if I believe what I read on this forum she was also filling in for two other girls who were not able to get to the studio.
Great work all round - Chelsea superb, the picture quality and camerwork were excellent and the set looked good. Here's to a successful 2010.
10-01-2010 16:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV