cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

I fucking knew it!!!!

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: I fucking knew it!!!!
It was excellent just before 9pm and then the good stuff was switched off.
Correction. I just checked again before posting this and the pussies are back again for non members like myself Big Grin
17-11-2008 22:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

chantelle is on

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
17-11-2008 22:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cee Offline
Master Poster

biker200 Wrote:hi cee just want to say that ok your right in the main but if you have joined the site(as i have in the past) at least you have access to the webcam, pics and vids. i dont

Biker that is not the point at all, I had already joined on the three month trial so I'm stuck with the membership until then.

My point is that Cellcast have deliberately done this to fool people into joining for a subscription...

Read the banner at the site that is still there, "100% exclusive members only show, why not join Sexstation.com right now and see the new night time show"...

How many people do you think signed up with their hard earnt wages just to see the show, some for a 3 or 6 month contract and then they go and open to anyone... This was their plan all along, they done something silimar with the greenroom, advertising and then putting no one in there and then just getting rid of it, and let's face it, the spy cam sucks, their picture sets are crap and they keep changing the update dates to look like they are new..

Like I said I'm happy for all the non-members who get to see it now, it just fucks me off how these robbing cunts keep bullshiting their members and scamming people into joining.
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2008 23:18 by cee.)
17-11-2008 23:13
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

steven6 Wrote:chantelle is on
Is chantelle the blonde girl on with Amber in the attached screenshot taken around 10pm tonight? I did not catch her name.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

17-11-2008 23:55
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

yeah thats the one thewatcher

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
17-11-2008 23:57
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

cee if you expected this all along why did you still sign up?

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
18-11-2008 01:08
Brimfulofasha Offline
Junior Poster

It kind of gives you a limited watch time, then goes to a screen saying "want more, call this number".

But you can then click refresh and carry on watching Tongue
18-11-2008 01:10
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

lol cheeky fuckers

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
18-11-2008 01:30
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

there still cersoring some of it lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
18-11-2008 01:53
cee Offline
Master Poster

gillespie Wrote:cee if you expected this all along why did you still sign up?

I didn't, like I said I had already joined when they had the three month/for one special a couple of months back because I thought the greenroom was still there (It wasn't)...

But what about the many people that must have? Look, its the principle and the way Cellcast always lie and cheat and get away with it. Its false advertising, especially as the banner is still there, as is changing the photo set dates to make them appear as new to possible customers...

They made out that to see the new show you would have to sign up, and less than two weeks later they open it up to everyone as they know the call volume would be larger.

There is such thing as wanting fair play, even for other people... How would you feel if you signed up for three months just to see the show, only to find they open it up to everyone just a matter of days later?

I'm expressing my hate for this company/organisation and am simply stating the many ways they con their site members everyday.
18-11-2008 02:08

gemma hiles