cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

I fucking knew it!!!!

cee Offline
Master Poster

I fucking knew it!!!!
So it looks like to the Sexstation nightshow is available for non members now... As I can watch it without logging in and its available at the intro page here.

Now this is great for the non members, but what about all the people that joined specifically for the new show? Luckily or unluckily more me LOL, I had already joined for the three month special a little while back which I will NOT be renewing.

So Cellcast do it again, obviously a ploy to get new members to join and then as they know the call volume will be larger if they open to the public they fuck over their members again...

So the first night was great, three girls, lots of licking and close-ups, since then its got worse and worse and now they have opened it to everyone...

I notice they are still advertsing it as a "Members only show"...

I said this would happen at the start and it has, so yeah, I'm happy for all the non-members who can watch what is sort of a night show, nothing like it was on the first night... But I'm just fucked off with the conning assholes and the way they keep fucking over their paying customers.Rolleyes
17-11-2008 02:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
firekind Offline

RE: I fucking knew it!!!!
thats quite bad. i subscribed to playboy / adult channel a few years when they started showing hardcore shows. that was short lived and channel 4 is more explicit before the watershed that these shit channels now.
17-11-2008 07:42
cee Offline
Master Poster

firekind Wrote:thats quite bad. i subscribed to playboy / adult channel a few years when they started showing hardcore shows. that was short lived and channel 4 is more explicit before the watershed that these shit channels now.

Quite bad?? It's fucking nothing out of the norm for cellcast...

They're still advertising it as "Members only" at the site... Scum!!!!
17-11-2008 17:37
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

lol i thought you were going to say you found out cherryryder was really a female
17-11-2008 18:45
cee Offline
Master Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:lol i thought you were going to say you found out cherryryder was really a female

LOL, why I would be surprised by Cellcast conning its members god only knows...

But when they first announced the new show, I wrote here that this would happen and the fact that they are still advertising it as a "Members only" show is surely illegal?

I mean think how many people joined specifically for new show, and many of them may have signed up for 6 months or something just to see the show, and now they open it up to everyone...

Assholes!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2008 20:47 by cee.)
17-11-2008 20:43
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

where can i find this?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
17-11-2008 21:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

on the sexstation site

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
17-11-2008 21:12
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-11-2008 21:13
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

hi cee just want to say that ok your right in the main but if you have joined the site(as i have in the past) at least you have access to the webcam, pics and vids. i dont

What did i miss?
17-11-2008 21:46
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

well its gone back to normal now, looks like they must have been reading the forums then lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
17-11-2008 22:03

gemma hiles