cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

I fucking knew it!!!!

aaron Offline
Posting Machine

RE: I fucking knew it!!!!
sexstation Wrote:We tried it for a couple of weeks, but it seemed the members of the site weren't that interested, and they were more happy with the thousands of pictures and videos they get access to and the spycam it seemed!

Obviously it's expensive to do two live streaming shows , and as not many people were watching it, we decided to stop the pure daily hard live members show. The daily stream show is still running of course. We are still going to do these night time shows (in addition to the tv) but perhaps for the weekends when it seems that more people can get the time to watch them? So don't worry it hasn't gone away totally as we fully believe that this is what our members would like to see.

I've been a member of sites in the past that did live shows and it worked really well - but the shows were only on once a week.

So maybe try a once a week show for the members and see how that works. As Barrie said above, that way you might concentrate the audience.
19-11-2008 19:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doc7576 Offline
Master Poster

I was one of the people who signed up just to see Cherry on the hardcore night show. Although the idea was good, I do feel that it was slightly rushed as it appears that half the girls didn't realise they needed their up to date tests etc to allow full girl on girl.

I do like the idea of special events and you could do special appearances by top models not normally on or something like that.

Another issue raised is in relation to content, I was dissapointed that the content on the site is not downloadable and the reason is probably due to people posting content elsewhere, however if a site is regularly updated at least twice a week with good new material them members will stay.

Anyway will wait and see what they come up with.
20-11-2008 12:57
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Anoushka has just announced on SexstationtTV a few minutes ago that there will be a free promotional show for everyone tonight at 8pm. It sounds like it will be good.
20-11-2008 17:17
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

wonder what thats about then.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-11-2008 17:24
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

kalel76 Wrote:wonder what thats about then.

Harmony Hex has just come on for 15 minutes. She said Anoushka will be on next up to 8pm and then It will be Cherry and Amber together untill 11pm.
20-11-2008 20:27
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thanks TheWatcher sounds like its gonna be fun Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-11-2008 20:34

gemma hiles