Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
Danica was unbelievably hot tonight. I don't care what anyone says, her teasing is much hotter than most of the night girls who just throw it out there. I was DESPERATE to see her tits, even though I've seen a million pairs of tits and every other channel were showing them, I still wanted to see hers and it kept me tuned in. The odd flash of pussy doesn't hurt either. Wink
14-11-2009 00:21
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(14-11-2009 00:06 )speedybert Wrote:  Well I think all the camera panning away and up and down and going as far as possible without revealing the "money shot" must be down to her wishes.Also in another thread on Emma Spellar there is a discussion about contracts and restrictions therein so it could be a case that she has a contract with another agency which prevents her from going topless.Weird I know bearing in mind she is on a sex talk channel but it is possible.Although the hand bra stuff is wearing thin it has to be said.

Mind you look how long it took Paige to go topless.It's probably also the reason why Toya isn't back on the night shows because she doesn't want to go topless.Elite might need to find a different way to show Danica as it's becoming less interesting and tonight was the least impressive.That chair really does not work.

I can only see change happening once the callers start drying up. Tonight was the first time I've seen her off the phone, plus, it happened more than once. So maybe some of the naive callers are actually getting it.

IF the calls do start drying up, then she and Elite will obviously need to change things. However, if the callers stop, then my biggest fear is she'll simply stop doing the late show, as I think the main reason she doesn't 'get them out' is simply that she's never had any intention of showing them. I guess the best thing is just to sit back and enjoy the show.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 00:31 by Chilly.)
14-11-2009 00:26
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Well said Scotsman.

And don't forget we were very recently wondering if she'd be back at all let alone putting in a ten hour shift with two hour night tease.

I can see why some are frustrated but it was still the 'event' of the night as she knew it would be when she announced it...
She's queen of the pack at Elite at the moment and everybody knows it.
14-11-2009 00:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

I think Danica put on a good show but I don't think the set done her any favours She was unable to tease us how we all like with arse/pussy and laying in her side nipple flashing.

She is still the Queen of tease and I love it!!
14-11-2009 00:27
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I reckon she would be more upset with a caller who asked her to remove her watch instead of asking her to show her tits! Smile
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 00:36 by tapit54.)
14-11-2009 00:35
T-850 Offline
Huge Member

(14-11-2009 00:35 )tapit54 Wrote:  I reckon she would be more upset with a caller who asked her to remove her watch instead of asking her to show her tits! Smile

Fucking LOL. Big Grin
14-11-2009 00:41
old git Offline
Senior Poster

When i first saw the set Dannica was on i thought Elite were going to give us a treat and have her do a spotlight strip.Then my medication kicked in.

Now i do think it is time for her to come up with the goods and start to show the people what they want.It has been to many shows of tease and after a while many of her fans will start to drift on to other girls that they know will give them what they want.
14-11-2009 01:21
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

(13-11-2009 23:58 )irishtender Wrote:  ye are a funny bunch, wat ya want her to do? lol
if she gets them out is it suddenly going to b great and then 10 shows down the line, ya will b saying seen her tits, its the same thing over and over lol

Well that's not even a little bit true. How many years have we been happily watching exactly the same pairs of tits night after night.

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 01:38 by Anadin.)
14-11-2009 01:37
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Agree the set looked to be crying out 'you are witnessing an event'.
Some kind of Flashdance meets Cabaret striptease event seemed likely.

Here's the thing. Several have mentioned that there seems to be a whole new Paige type hubbub kicking off about Danica's continuing to not deliver the goods. It might not be a coincidence..
On a night where Elite have stripped yet another asset from Babestation (Caty) perhaps they're also trying to strip them of their big 'stories' one of which is certainly the contraversial slow slow unveiling of Paige.
That thought occured to me last weekend as well when Ashley came out with the line about guys not wanting it if they were given it too fast. On reflection it seemed like a line that Elite themselves had fed to her.
14-11-2009 01:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(14-11-2009 00:08 )nwohhh619 Wrote:  I think the reason we wont see her fully topless is her boob job left a not to big but very visible scarring on the underside of her nipple seems she has issues with it.

You might be right there as Valery Summer appears to have something similar on her nipples after her surgery.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
14-11-2009 08:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66