RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
same shit, different day.
13-11-2009 23:53
Find all posts by this user
irishtender Offline
Banned

ye are a funny bunch, wat ya want her to do? lol
if she gets them out is it suddenly going to b great and then 10 shows down the line, ya will b saying seen her tits, its the same thing over and over lol
theres no pleasing some people haha, if she just did days and not the extra 2 hours, there wud b complaining about that too
just enjoy Smile
13-11-2009 23:58
flyingscot Offline
Senior Poster

I'd have thought it was pretty obvious by now that if she's only doing 9-11pm then nothing different is going to occur, therefore more fool anyone who calls up at £1.50 expecting to be treated specially!

And for such a disappointing show, a lot of people seem to be watching. This debate was had in an endless loop about Paige and she was on all night, we all know Danica is going to do 2 hours and not openly show her breasts, if she goes on to do an all nighter then maybe something different will occur. The argument is circuitous and definitely more boring than she is.
13-11-2009 23:58
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Her two hour shows are all about the tease, hell, even I managed to work that one out a long time ago. If you don't get it, then you never will. Oh, if her shows annoy some people that much, then why even bother watching her?
14-11-2009 00:04
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Well I think all the camera panning away and up and down and going as far as possible without revealing the "money shot" must be down to her wishes.Also in another thread on Emma Spellar there is a discussion about contracts and restrictions therein so it could be a case that she has a contract with another agency which prevents her from going topless.Weird I know bearing in mind she is on a sex talk channel but it is possible.Although the hand bra stuff is wearing thin it has to be said.

Mind you look how long it took Paige to go topless.It's probably also the reason why Toya isn't back on the night shows because she doesn't want to go topless.Elite might need to find a different way to show Danica as it's becoming less interesting and tonight was the least impressive.That chair really does not work.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
14-11-2009 00:06
nwohhh619 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Rolleyes RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
I think the reason we wont see her fully topless is her boob job left a not to big but very visible scarring on the underside of her nipple seems she has issues with it.
14-11-2009 00:08
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Is she turning into another Paige?
14-11-2009 00:08
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(13-11-2009 23:58 )flyingscot Wrote:  I'd have thought it was pretty obvious by now that if she's only doing 9-11pm then nothing different is going to occur, therefore more fool anyone who calls up at £1.50 expecting to be treated specially!

And for such a disappointing show, a lot of people seem to be watching. This debate was had in an endless loop about Paige and she was on all night, we all know Danica is going to do 2 hours and not openly show her breasts, if she goes on to do an all nighter then maybe something different will occur. The argument is circuitous and definitely more boring than she is.

I agree. The day you'll see me have a rant about her is the day she decides to call it quits. Like many others, I'm happy to see someone that stunning put on a two hour teasing wankfest.

If people are changing their plans just to see her shows, then you know she and Elite have you just where they want, so that tells me that her late shows are clearly working. Wink
14-11-2009 00:10
T-850 Offline
Huge Member

Tonight was the first time i'd seen her show for a few months, hence the question i asked earlier about her getting them out which no one answered, probably coz the answer was no. When she first did her two hour "night" show she was smoking hot performance wise and got me harder than a rock but after tonights "performance" well it was tedious and won't be watching it again.

BTW Donna Duke was on at the same time as Danica and she was slapping her ass on all fours putting one hell of a show on and i'd seen her hundreds of times before and still not boring. Wink
14-11-2009 00:12
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

What we have to remember is that we are watching is a business, as if we needed to be reminded, we've all got those phone bills right . So firstly, the hype gets generated about Danica's first 9pm to 11pm slot and then they milk it for everything they've got and then hopefully one day she will join the night girls, and ofcourse then it will be the turn of another daytime girl to be rolled out. As I said it's a businesslaugh.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 01:01 by mucker.)
14-11-2009 00:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66