Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

crowla Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(24-01-2011 23:38 )chrislatimer Wrote:  seriously are you the negativity police are what its becoming quite annoying.
I see what you did there.
24-01-2011 23:39
Find all posts by this user
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Some talk constructive criticism,others just talk crap. There's only one winner The Pretty One at the end of the Day

25-01-2011 00:00
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(24-01-2011 20:10 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i aint watching thursday's show me as i see the odds of improvement being very high.

p.s to the dont watch if you dont like brigade. if it failed the first time do you think it will work the next 721 times.

RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
25-01-2011 00:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

danica is on the cover of the new issue of nuts mag out today. its the 100 big boobed babes issue. a good chance more big chested babechannel babes will be in. when i get it later ill post who else is in

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
25-01-2011 12:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

what a lot of these "if you dont like dont watch" guys, or "she's not boring you just dont get her style blah blah BLAH!", dont get, is that the guys saying its boring know for a fact she can be so much better...

just down load her first few night shows and you will see, the gold bather show, the black twinset show, were the 2 stand out shows, and guess what she hardly showed a boob. (mind she did flash her pussy a couple of times Wink )
so i guess some of you were late to the party and have only ever seen mediocre shows (the last half dozen) and think that the last show was good for her.
yet you know if it had of been any other girl your not so keen on you would be calling for her head. it really was piss poor even compared to her last 4 shows which were poor 2...
so cut them guys some slack as they seem to be having a hard time coping with there disappointment, because they know she is so much better on a good day.

personaly i think, if this is the best she's willing to do, then i say elite is better without her.
maybe its time to move on to her playboy/lads mag career and maybe come back when all the hype has died down.
maybe then she will pull her finger out and do the job she's payed very well to do.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2011 15:19 by HEX!T.)
25-01-2011 13:09
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(25-01-2011 13:09 )HEX!T Wrote:  what a lot of these "if you dont like dont watch" guys, or "she's not boring you just dont get her style blah blah BLAH!", dont get, is that the guys saying its boring know for a fact she can be so much better...

just down load her first few night shows and you will see, the gold bather show, the black twinset show, were the 2 stand out shows, and guess what she hardly showed a boob. (mind she did flash her pussy a couple of times Wink )
so i guess some of you were late to the party and have only ever seen mediocre shows (the last half dozen) and think that the last show was good for her.
yet you know if it had of been any other girl your not so keen on you would be calling for her head. it really was piss poor even compared to her last 4 shows which were poor 2...
so cut them guys some slack as they seem to be having a hard time coping with there disappointment, because they know she is so much better on a good day.

personaly i think, if this is the best she's willing to do, then i say elite is better without her.
maybe its time to move on to her playboy/lads mag career and maybe come back when all the hype has died down.
maybe then she will pull her finger out and do the job she's payed very well to do.

I agree with most of this Hexit. Like you I have watched her from the beginning and she was fantastic at first on days showing more than most night shows these days and she was sensational when she first did nights. Since then there have only been a few shows that lived up to this and none of them have been in the last 6 months!

She can be a lot better but I don't think she has any desire to return to those shows. She was establishing herself and now she feels she doesn't need to and has gone back to a level that she is comfortable with and it seems her management are comfortable with. I don't know why that is but she is getting more and more high profile exposure and the money must be rolling in.

One thing I don't agree on is that this should mean she should get off our screens and do summat else or be banished to days. I still want to see her. She is beautiful, sexy and a great bod and I want to keep looking at it and the minute I don't want to look anymore is the day I need to get an old mans hobby. For my dick will have shrivelled and dropped onto the bathroom floor. That day is still months away yet.Wink
25-01-2011 21:21
Irish Stud Offline
Senior Poster

When was she on? When is she on again?
25-01-2011 21:30
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I loved the early night shows she did because they just ended up being a filthier version of her fantastic daytime tease shows. To be fair, the rules have become stricter since then, and the way Ofcom went after Bang Media has no doubt put the frighteners on the existing babe channels, so I can understand why Elite TV wouldn't want Danica to have those 'special moments' that she used to have*. Ah, the amazing times when she would pull her swimsuit to one side, or stick her hand inside her knickers; have a quick rummage around, and then lick her fingers. Heart Also, she appeared to have more 'enthusiasm' for the job back then too. Blush

* I guess the other side of the argument would be to to point out that even before Ofcom clamped down on these channels Danica's shows were on the decline.
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2011 22:44 by Chilly.)
25-01-2011 22:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-01-2011 21:30 )Irish Stud Wrote:  When was she on? When is she on again?

danica was on sunday just gone and will be back on thursday for another day-nighter

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-01-2011 00:27
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Sammie and Danica in the space of three days, what a week!

If we could just get them in a 2for1...SmileSmileSmile
26-01-2011 00:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66