Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
The trouble with Danica's recent shows is that we know she is capable of so much better. I can't speak for the other posters, but I watch in the (increasingly vain) hope she'll put a show that's even half as good as her glory days.

The "first show for a while" argument doesn't wash with me. Look at someone like Emily Dean (who lives abroad, I believe), who can sometimes be absent for weeks yet can always be relied on to provide a great show.

I don't think there are any true "haters" on here, there's very little said that's personal (a few jokes about her possible engagement at worst). I think there's just a lot of us who expect a girl who only works a few hours a month to make an effort. And if it's Elite that are censoring her, there's plenty of only channels that won't (assuming any other channel would put up with her)

Like I said earlier, the 2-4-1 was decent and her solo section was poor from what I saw.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-01-2011 21:50
Find all posts by this user
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2011 20:28 )Rise Wrote:  Lol. Bizarre you posted that just when I was making my first post for a few days on the main Elite discussion thread.
Yeah I lthought the Sophia/Danica 2-4-1 was the champagne moment of 2011 so far, and I supect Mr Q might have liked it a bit too...

To use the words that French lassie screamed at Marlon Brando in 1971... 'Encore! Do it again!' Smile

Glad you're still with us RISE (apologies just a typo).Smile
24-01-2011 21:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2011 20:10 )Webbiola Wrote:  It was around 11.45pm, she stood up topless, turned her back to camera and took down her panties to reveal her peachy bum. She then rapidly sat down (the call ended I guess) she said a bit to person off camera and then said sorry and put her bra back on. I may be assuming too much but the panties stayed on and up for the rest of her gig.

I don't get it, as the women are allowed to go nude from 11 on, so for some reason, somebody doesn't want her to go nude. Very lame. Also, regarding your first response to me, well seeing as I didn't watch more than thirty seconds of her show last night, I will most likely NOT be back for more on Thursday. I've really lost interest. Unless I read that she's up and moving around, fully nude or showing a lot of bum, then it won't interest me. Doing the same thing over and over again is boring! Her last great shows were the park bench session, and her first (maybe 2nd) 2-4-1 with Caty, other than that, SNOOZE. I don't hate her or anything like that, and don't want to sound greedy, but this is kind of like hoping Dionne will go nude. It's just unlikey that things will improve. Why are they censoring her?
24-01-2011 22:09
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Why are you getting so stressed? you're going off one persons lip reading ability, she could of said a number of things other than sorry
24-01-2011 22:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2011 22:29 )gazfc Wrote:  Why are you getting so stressed? you're going off one persons lip reading ability, she could of said a number of things other than sorry

I didn't actually see her show, so I can't be certain, but it still looked to be the same old same old.
24-01-2011 22:30
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Well did not see much of the solo show we had visitors but saw most of the 241 with Sophia.I think too many expect to much it was better than( bed-naked - handthong - norm )

Thank you Pretty One good all round show ,can't wait for 241 with Ashley on Thursday.

Thanks to all that did Caps & Vids fantastic job.

The lounge set was OK

(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 23:44 by brinsford.)
24-01-2011 23:04
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

So your alive then, though you might have wanked yoursen into a coma
24-01-2011 23:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
crowla Offline
Junior Poster

Shy RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(24-01-2011 19:44 )alexxxi Wrote:  My fav part of the night was danica's reaction when sophia went "how long left is danica on for..."pause" 20mins guys only 20mins" then being danica.... she turns her head then lifts her arm and looks down on her watch Wink not surprising that was probably the most movement I saw from her all night(not that I was watching her entire shift, I would have fallen asleep Wink ) but her face reaction was like "WTF 20mins...."
tbh she doesnt look like she is bothered guys, I know she has a fan base on here as I use to like her as a babe on the channels but for me I think shes well and truly over-rated
Didn't happen that way. Sophia asked how long Danica had left, and Danica looked at her watch for the answer. Then she smiled and giggled when Sophia suggested they take it off screen. Simple as.

30 seconds after that Danica was laying back and opening her legs for Sophia to crawl between, and hands were all over each other while Danica was on the phone. Legs up, lips locked, good stuff.

You can spin it both ways, and even though Danica isn't the most dynamic of the girls she has a slow sensuousness that few others have.

It's getting a bit dull have the same people accuse her of being boring over and over. She's a different kind of show is all.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 23:37 by crowla.)
24-01-2011 23:36
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

seriously are you the negativity police are what its becoming quite annoying.
24-01-2011 23:38
bobek Offline
Banned

(24-01-2011 23:06 )gazfc Wrote:  So your alive then, though you might have wanked yoursen into a coma

We can only hope...
24-01-2011 23:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66