Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(15-11-2010 15:33 )Chilly Wrote:  Why does the word 'diva' spring to mind when I hear Danica's name mentioned? Hmmm, I wonder. Wink

I think enigma might be the most suitable description, potentially the greatest babe of all on these shows, but the huge size of this forum is mostly devoted to her failing to live up to expectation, a bit like the last government, promising so much but achieving so little.

15-11-2010 16:10
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 16:10 )RRROGER Wrote:  I think enigma might be the most suitable description, potentially the greatest babe of all on these shows, but the huge size of this forum is mostly devoted to her failing to live up to expectation, a bit like the last government, promising so much but achieving so little.

Nope, 'diva' is certainly the word to describe her. At the moment she's her own worst enemy. Shame.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 16:14 by Chilly.)
15-11-2010 16:14
mrichie10 Away
Banned

if she graced our screens again it would be a pleasure i was smitten by her beauty, like i said there is a million Danica's and they come and go i was just puzzled & confused when i red on a earlier post on the thread that no other compared when u have Sammie P, Alexa Heart, Kitty Lea the list is too large who have fantastic features and bodies to match just like webbialo mentioned in his post . If she returns it would be good but as chilly stated diva i just personally think she thought she was too good for Elitetv and doing what she was doing on Elitetv eventually she was made to realise that a mistake by disappear which dosent really happen if your so popular we have to wait and see.
15-11-2010 16:44
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Competition often brings surprising results.Some said Frazier couldn't live with Ali, Seabiscuit with War Admiral, Ashe with Connors, Sunderland with Leeds but on their day they all did. Dannii versus Dani Ca, yeah I'd put my money on Dannii in the raunch stakes but I would really be watching you know who. Wink

Before Brinsford gets any ideas remember some of us have been here quite a while now and there is a queue.Big Grin
15-11-2010 17:04
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Best thing she can do is to stop living in Danica's world, and start living in the real one. If she does that, then I'm sure she'll be back, hell, she could even end up back on Elite TV. However, at the moment I can understand why no one is rushing to sign her up.
15-11-2010 17:10
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 16:10 )smell the roses Wrote:  If she was once again to grace our screens with her beauty. The only channel other than Elite to be worthy of her potential talents would have to be Bang Babes. There, she would be in competition with some of the raunchiest performers the Babe Channels have to offer. She'd have to compete with the likes of Dannii. The two Lucy's, Adele, Lilly. to name just five. Then if she opted for Daytime only, on "The Pad", the competition there would be every bit as tough, Sammie Pennington, Emma Spellar, etc,etc. Then and only then would we see if Danica is cut out for this business of titillation. I for one would be only to happy to have her back into the fold if she was.

But could she hack it with the big girls. She'd have to do normal shifts, meaning all night, or all day She'd have to put a bit more oomph into her shows, and not just lay on the bed looking fed up with the whole thing. It woudn't be enough to just show her arse to the camera and the occasional hand down her knickers. She'd need to give Dannii a run for her money, seeing that Dannii is probably number one at present on Bang Babes. All you avid supporters of the enigmatic Danica, do you really think she could compete against the best and come out again on top.

But once again Danica'sWorld as taken over our minds with all this supposition, and in truth she has no intention of ever coming back to our screens. But only ever wants to settle down with the light of her life "Brinsford" and bear his children. Who knows?

Go back to the beginning of the Danica threads. All the stuff you mention, she used to do it and pretty much more than anyone else for a while. That is how we ended up with Danica's World in the first place. Once you believe in the hype..........

Chilly is right, if she really wants to regroup and rebuild, she needs to go back to what she used to do, put the hours in and make a whole load of cash. If you work hard and bring in the punters no one will give a shit about a bit of attitude. Hell, I like attitude in my fantasy babes!Tongue
15-11-2010 17:26
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Well, from my understanding it seems clear that she's still looking to be on one of these channels, so that's the good news. Just need Danica to ditch the diva act and lower her expectations; be more professional too. If she does that, then I've no doubt she'd be snapped up by one of these channels. Someone please have a word with her. Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 18:34 by Chilly.)
15-11-2010 17:43
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 17:43 )Chilly Wrote:  Well, from my understanding it seems clear that she's still looking to be on one of these channels, so that's the good news. Just need Danica to ditch the diva act and lower her expectations; be more professional too. If she does that, then I've no doubt she be snapped up by one of these channels. Someone please have a word with her. Wink

Are you reading this Babe Channel bosses?

Are you reading this Danica?

Come on, get it on!Tongue
15-11-2010 18:30
crowla Offline
Junior Poster

There's a four page spread in this weeks Nuts magazine. Looks like she's signed for them. She doesn't mention the babe channels.
16-11-2010 10:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

was just about to post about this. here's the cover which danica is also on

[Image: iss4610_cover_thumb.jpg]

seems then that danica is having a break from babeshows to get her glamour modelling career going. nothing new about not mentioning the babeshows as other babeshow babes who appear in lads mags dont mention them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2010 19:08 by Rammyrascal.)
16-11-2010 10:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66