Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

mrichie10 Away
Banned

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(15-11-2010 12:16 )countryboy Wrote:  I'll tell you why she was so popular and why she didn't live up to expectations. Before she was 'managed' she blew everyone away and then she bacame managed/ choreographed, which meant she was hardly ever as good, but we remained glued to the screen because we knew what a show she 'could' put on. We were chasing that 'hit'. And you and me and others still want to post on this forum because of it.

For me i carn't speak for anybody else but it's about performance, there's a million Danica's but it takes a special one to have both looks and be a great performer for me to spend my hard earned cash to make a call, and this Danica only had the look which for me isn't enough.

The reason why i watched Danica wasn't because i knew what she could do within shows, it was to see if she could do anything and to live upto her & everyone expectations including mine which being so popular and having so many hits on the Elitetv forum not to be seen for many months speaks for itself.

yeah thats true chilly Alice nites are only once a mth but the performance is 100% when she does do it and i dont recall Alice having to wait thirteen minutes for a call while she was on as i read from an earlier post that Danica had to do while she was on. but i really hope Danica does come bk so she can be even more popular and makes us all continiue to speak highly of her!
15-11-2010 14:09
Find all posts by this user
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I can't say I've seen a million Danica's forming a line to appear on these channels and until Elite came along the really good looking talent was pretty thinly spread. Alice Goodwin, Kitty Lea, Alexa Heart, Ashley Emma, Anna Lovato, Sammie P, Cara Brett were all at Elite at the same time I think at one stage along with several others. Jamie needed Chelsea's budget and Alex Ferguson's management skills to keep that lot going. In the end the economics have done for certain girls and I guess Danica wasn't pulling her weight.
Danica's hit count has little to do with her departure but is due to the fascination that a girl so pretty was prepared to do what she did used to do.
On days she was sensational and did things others at the time didn't. It was about the performance, the unpredictability. Initially that was transferred to her night shows where the anticipation and hype were unprecedented until Alice later did the same. What did she do on her first night shows? She showed us the goods and the teasing was sensational. Something did happen though and Chilly himself speculated about it at the time but perhaps if the rumours were untrue about goings on within Elite towers then maybe countryboy has hit the nail on the head about management. Danica did suddenly adopt a different attitude......my website's coming, I am only doing days in months that begin with N, register on facebook to be my friend but don't expect a reply because I am far too busy or too ill and I am going home early.
I have no doubt that Danica was a money spinner for Elite but latterly it just wasn't working. Maybe classic shows like the see through panties were born out of a desire to get the call stats up? I also think her performances attracted severe criticism that other girls manage to avoid through pure consistency rather than offering anything particularly different or spectacular. To be honest the current night shows are driving me away through sheer boredom with the exception of Alice. Consistency is not top of my wish list in a sexual fantasy.
At her best Danica was class, great looking, super fit body, great smile and laugh and a willingness to push the boundaries. She has moved on and in the current climate of same old, same old I will have to comfort myself with reruns of the best of her night shows which contrary to popular belief run well into double rather than single figures.
I wonder if that website is up and running yet? Some nice full frontal shots would get me through the Winter!
There's always Sammie P next month on nights.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 15:12 by Webbiola.)
15-11-2010 15:08
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 15:04 )mrichie10 Wrote:  yeah thats true chilly Alice nites are only once a mth but the performance is 100% when she does do it and i dont recall Alice having to wait thirteen minutes for a call while she was on as i read from an earlier post that Danica had to do while she was on. but i really hope Danica does come bk so she can be even more popular and makes us all continiue to speak highly of her!

Can't say too much, but it certainly sounds like she wouldn't mind getting back on these channels. However, at the moment it seems there's no takers. bladewave

(15-11-2010 15:08 )Webbiola Wrote:  Something did happen though and Chilly himself speculated about it at the time

My post that Sam Buxton thanked?
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 16:02 by Chilly.)
15-11-2010 15:11
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 15:19 )Chilly Wrote:  My post that Sam Buxton thanked?

That's the one. Whatever happened to Sam Buxton?Wink
15-11-2010 15:20
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 15:11 )Chilly Wrote:  Can't say too much, but it certainly sounds like she wouldn't mind getting back on these channels. However, at the moment it seems there's no takers. bladewave

You don't think she's gotten herself a 'reputation' do you Chilly?Rolleyes
15-11-2010 15:25
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Bang Babes, Bang Babes, Bang Babes! Just go for it with Sammie P!Big Grin
15-11-2010 15:27
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 15:20 )Webbiola Wrote:  That's the one. Whatever happened to Sam Buxton?Wink

Thought it was. Last time I seen Sam she was on MyFreecams.com. Putting herself down too by saying that everything she does she fails at. Sad

(15-11-2010 15:25 )Webbiola Wrote:  You don't think she's gotten herself a 'reputation' do you Chilly?Rolleyes

Why does the word 'diva' spring to mind when I hear Danica's name mentioned? Hmmm, I wonder. Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 16:01 by Chilly.)
15-11-2010 15:33
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(15-11-2010 15:08 )Webbiola Wrote:  I can't say I've seen a million Danica's forming a line to appear on these channels and until Elite came along the really good looking talent was pretty thinly spread. Alice Goodwin, Kitty Lea, Alexa Heart, Ashley Emma, Anna Lovato, Sammie P, Cara Brett were all at Elite at the same time I think at one stage along with several others. Jamie needed Chelsea's budget and Alex Ferguson's management skills to keep that lot going. In the end the economics have done for certain girls and I guess Danica wasn't pulling her weight.
Danica's hit count has little to do with her departure but is due to the fascination that a girl so pretty was prepared to do what she did used to do.
On days she was sensational and did things others at the time didn't. It was about the performance, the unpredictability. Initially that was transferred to her night shows where the anticipation and hype were unprecedented until Alice later did the same. What did she do on her first night shows? She showed us the goods and the teasing was sensational. Something did happen though and Chilly himself speculated about it at the time but perhaps if the rumours were untrue about goings on within Elite towers then maybe countryboy has hit the nail on the head about management. Danica did suddenly adopt a different attitude......my website's coming, I am only doing days in months that begin with N, register on facebook to be my friend but don't expect a reply because I am far too busy or too ill and I am going home early.
I have no doubt that Danica was a money spinner for Elite but latterly it just wasn't working. Maybe classic shows like the see through panties were born out of a desire to get the call stats up? I also think her performances attracted severe criticism that other girls manage to avoid through pure consistency rather than offering anything particularly different or spectacular. To be honest the current night shows are driving me away through sheer boredom with the exception of Alice. Consistency is not top of my wish list in a sexual fantasy.
At her best Danica was class, great looking, super fit body, great smile and laugh and a willingness to push the boundaries. She has moved on and in the current climate of same old, same old I will have to comfort myself with reruns of the best of her night shows which contrary to popular belief run well into double rather than single figures.
I wonder if that website is up and running yet? Some nice full frontal shots would get me through the Winter!
There's always Sammie P next month on nights.

Sammie P next month on nights??? Where? Bang Babes? Have I missed something?
15-11-2010 15:53
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 15:56 by Chilly.)
15-11-2010 15:55
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

If she was once again to grace our screens with her beauty. The only channel other than Elite to be worthy of her potential talents would have to be Bang Babes. There, she would be in competition with some of the raunchiest performers the Babe Channels have to offer. She'd have to compete with the likes of Dannii. The two Lucy's, Adele, Lilly. to name just five. Then if she opted for Daytime only, on "The Pad", the competition there would be every bit as tough, Sammie Pennington, Emma Spellar, etc,etc. Then and only then would we see if Danica is cut out for this business of titillation. I for one would be only to happy to have her back into the fold if she was.

But could she hack it with the big girls. She'd have to do normal shifts, meaning all night, or all day She'd have to put a bit more oomph into her shows, and not just lay on the bed looking fed up with the whole thing. It woudn't be enough to just show her arse to the camera and the occasional hand down her knickers. She'd need to give Dannii a run for her money, seeing that Dannii is probably number one at present on Bang Babes. All you avid supporters of the enigmatic Danica, do you really think she could compete against the best and come out again on top.

But once again Danica'sWorld as taken over our minds with all this supposition, and in truth she has no intention of ever coming back to our screens. But only ever wants to settle down with the light of her life "Brinsford" and bear his children. Who knows?
15-11-2010 16:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66