Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
There seems to be a lot of controversial in Danica Thread all the time. If u didn't like her then don't bother moaning about her when people would like to discuss the good times Danica brought i find it quite rude!
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 11:09 by Trickster.)
15-11-2010 11:06
Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(15-11-2010 01:22 )Chilly Wrote:  Means fuck all. Only doing one shift a week, plus, there were many times when she certainly lacked calls. Tells you all you need to know about why Elite TV finally parted company with her. That gal really did have it so easy at Elite TV.

Not as easy as another girl I dare not mention.
15-11-2010 11:28
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(15-11-2010 01:04 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^^ It sounds like she's alive and well, so thankfully she hasn't died whilst sitting on the bog. Phew! Wink

Bounce i am thankful too thats she alive, who said she had died?

(15-11-2010 01:22 )Chilly Wrote:  Means fuck all. Only doing one shift a week, plus, there were many times when she certainly lacked calls. Tells you all you need to know about why Elite TV finally parted company with her. That gal really did have it so easy at Elite TV.

I totally agree with you chilly on this point all these hits that had made her No 1 and the most viewed glamour model on Elitetv i would have persumed she would have been able to have her own station called Danicatv, cause due to all these hits she's has and still been getting apparently shes bigger than Elitetv or any other station like it but i don't see her on tv so i'm confused for someone who so popular.
15-11-2010 11:38
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(15-11-2010 01:17 )brinsford Wrote:  The forum is here to chat about different topics thats on Elite TV and everone has different views at the present time there is not alot to chat about other than the cull of girls including Danica who was the best on Elite. I like Ashely but she is on too much and for Alice she O.K but if they carry on for years they will never reach the amount of hits that Danica has.

The only reason why is because Ashley and Alice hasn't disappeared off our screens if they did i'm quite sure there hits would be much greater just through interest. I think Ashley is on tv so often because she popular by demand & Alice Danica's words when she introduce her to nites as i remebered was: she is hot and the nxt hottest thing to join Elitetv.
15-11-2010 11:57
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(14-11-2010 12:21 )Webbiola Wrote:  Keep the dream alive Brinsford! To be honest I would like to see her on the Pad again given how their day shows are panning out with the odd stint on Bang Babes, now that would be awesome. Agree also, nobody quite compares.Wink

Good point, Webbiola, things seemed to have taken off on the Pad since she left, certainly it's added a new dimension to Sammie Pennington's image, but the harsh reality about Danica is that she's never lived up to expectactions, her best night shows were only average, I've timed her waiting 13 minutes for a call on a Friday night, she's got all the right ingredients to be a megastar but whoever christened her The Pretty One just about summed her up.

15-11-2010 12:04
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(15-11-2010 11:50 )mrichie10 Wrote:  I totally agree with you chilly on this point all these hits that had made her No 1 and the most viewed glamour model on Elitetv i would have persumed she would have been able to have her own station called Danicatv, cause due to all these hits she's has and still been getting apparently shes bigger than Elitetv or any other station like it but i don't see her on tv so i'm confused for someone who so popular.

I'll tell you why she was so popular and why she didn't live up to expectations. Before she was 'managed' she blew everyone away and then she bacame managed/ choreographed, which meant she was hardly ever as good, but we remained glued to the screen because we knew what a show she 'could' put on. We were chasing that 'hit'. And you and me and others still want to post on this forum because of it.
15-11-2010 12:16
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 11:06 )Trickster Wrote:  There seems to be a lot of controversial in Danica Thread all the time. If u didn't like her then don't bother moaning about her when people would like to discuss the good times Danica brought i find it quite rude!

Blah, blah, blah. And I find your desire to try and censor the forum to be complete and utter bollocks. People are entitled to their moans/opinions, even if it does annoy you. Tongue

(15-11-2010 10:21 )brinsford Wrote:  The best 3 hours a week.But if you like "bed-naked-handthong-Elite norm" every night thats OK with me,but those 3 hours Danica gave
a bit of variety.

For you, myself and others, but I know people on here who couldn't wait for her to go home, as she didn't do anything for them. She obviously wasn't 'elite' enough, as she'd still be there if she was. Doesn't matter, I mean, if she could get her arse back on The Pad, then it would be happy days indeed. The Pad is where its at the moment, well, it is for me. Cool
15-11-2010 13:32
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Has danica left?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
15-11-2010 13:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(15-11-2010 11:57 )mrichie10 Wrote:  The only reason why is because Ashley and Alice hasn't disappeared off our screens if they did i'm quite sure there hits would be much greater just through interest. I think Ashley is on tv so often because she popular by demand & Alice Danica's words when she introduce her to nites as i remebered was: she is hot and the nxt hottest thing to join Elitetv.

The reason why Ashley is on alot is not demand it's because there is no other girls on the staff to do it.Elite are rock bottom on the amount of girls they can call on .Alice is hot but does less nights than danica did.
15-11-2010 13:49
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 13:49 )brinsford Wrote:  The reason why Ashley is on alot is not demand it's because there is no
other girls on the staff to do it.Elite are rock bottom on the amount of girls they can call on .Alice is hot but does less nights than Danica did.

And? Alice's nighttime shows have only ever been a 'once a month' thing. Ashley can obviously warrant the amount of shifts she's getting because she's prepared to do a full nighttime shift, unlike Danica. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 13:53 by Chilly.)
15-11-2010 13:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66