Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(02-03-2010 17:58 )Hexit Wrote:  you know i joined this forum because it was fun and a place where we could voice an opinion on the shows. but lately its full of false rumours, digs at girls on a personal level and guys talking like stalkers.

'Digs at girls on a personal level' and 'guys talking like stalkers'.
Hmmm. What does that remind me of...

Oh yeah.. the way you use almost every post you make as an excuse to have a bash at Paige Tyler
in some bizarre capacity, regardless of the topic or station being discussed?

Maybe best to sort out your own obsessions before you start laying into the Danica fans, Hexit.
02-03-2010 18:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
hellogoodbye Offline
Junior Poster

What the fudge r some of u on about.....y u getting angry 4? This bird is well fit and ur moaning, u should be happy that some of u even speak 2 girls like these as most of us know most of u r ugly old guys who couldnt pull a rat.....if they r on thengood, if they aint deal with it, quit acting like u would like a chance with her anyway.
02-03-2010 19:55
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(02-03-2010 19:55 )hellogoodbye Wrote:  What the fudge r some of u on about.....y u getting angry 4? This bird is well fit and ur moaning, u should be happy that some of u even speak 2 girls like these as most of us know most of u r ugly old guys who couldnt pull a rat.....if they r on thengood, if they aint deal with it, quit acting like u would like a chance with her anyway.

Hmmm, a moan about the moaners. Wink Love it! Big Grin
02-03-2010 20:05
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(02-03-2010 19:55 )hellogoodbye Wrote:  What the fudge r some of u on about.....y u getting angry 4? This bird is well fit and ur moaning, u should be happy that some of u even speak 2 girls like these as most of us know most of u r ugly old guys who couldnt pull a rat.....if they r on thengood, if they aint deal with it, quit acting like u would like a chance with her anyway.

If you are going to post would you please not do it as if you are texting,that last line about a rat or something did'nt make senseHuh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
02-03-2010 20:06
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(02-03-2010 20:06 )bombshell Wrote:  

If you are going to post would you please not do it as if you are texting,that last line about a rat or something did'nt make senseHuh

I think he's trying to say that most of us are that butt ugly, that we couldn't pull a rat, never mind a gorgeous woman.

Personally, I'd find it hard to pull a rat, as it's dicks too small to fit between my chunky fingers BounceBounceBounce
02-03-2010 20:12
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

You can tell im bored,trying to get some reaction,still housebound, thankyou Aceman for making me laugh

Its so good to be insane
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2010 20:26 by bombshell.)
02-03-2010 20:24
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(02-03-2010 20:24 )bombshell Wrote:  You can tell im bored,trying to get some reaction,still housebound, thankyou Aceman for making me laugh

If you're bored and want a laugh, then just read through hellogoodbye's posts. Wink
02-03-2010 20:29
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(02-03-2010 20:29 )Chilly Wrote:  
(02-03-2010 20:24 )bombshell Wrote:  You can tell im bored,trying to get some reaction,still housebound, thankyou Aceman for making me laugh

If you're bored and want a laugh, then just read through hellogoodbye's posts. Wink

I have i commented on it,just under his post

Its so good to be insane
02-03-2010 20:33
HEX!T Away
Retired

(02-03-2010 18:20 )Rise Wrote:  
(02-03-2010 17:58 )Hexit Wrote:  you know i joined this forum because it was fun and a place where we could voice an opinion on the shows. but lately its full of false rumours, digs at girls on a personal level and guys talking like stalkers.

'Digs at girls on a personal level' and 'guys talking like stalkers'.
Hmmm. What does that remind me of...

Oh yeah.. the way you use almost every post you make as an excuse to have a bash at Paige Tyler
in some bizarre capacity, regardless of the topic or station being discussed?

Maybe best to sort out your own obsessions before you start laying into the Danica fans, Hexit.
i never insulted her on any level personal pal. i criticized her performance or lack of and rightly so. so get it fucking rite b4 you throw around false accusations.

when i say having a dig at a girl on a personal level, i ment guys talking about the girls looks, whether she has false tits, tattos calling them munters, council estate chavs and the likes. theres a fucking difference.

you pay for the girls performance so you have the right to say whether its up to scratch or not.

as for being obbsessed? get a grip.

my beef in the paige tyler thread had less to do with paige and more to do with the guys saying:
"she put on an excelent show"
or
" it was the best show ever on any channel"

when her shows were tame at best. there is giving the girls a compliment and then theres blowing smoke up there asses.
me i just threw in a reality check. and like you they didnt like it. so if i came off as obsessed it was because i was debating/arguing with obsessed guys.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010 00:12 by HEX!T.)
02-03-2010 23:58
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

you are a fudging jackoff my good man.
03-03-2010 00:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66