Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Danica can't help being unwell, we all get ill from time to time so do you think you should get fired everytime your unwell and miss a day at work?

I think it just adds to Danica's intrigue as Chilly wrote about Elite's schedule the same applies to Danica you never know what your going to get, which keeps me interested and tuned in.
27-02-2010 09:47
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(27-02-2010 04:02 )Freebird Wrote:  whatever the answer is (whether she's ill or not, and i suspect she actually is (on this occasion)), there really is no point in getting pissed off ( i've learnt that more than anyone). we just have to cope with the fact that recently the crown jewel in the elite crown hasn't been too well. but please elite, put danica on more than once a week, even two shifts would be a huge improvement. plus it would stop the frequency with which danica has to cancel her shows

I agree with your first point...What is the point in getting pissed off?....If shes ill shes ill, if shes not ill and chooses not to come to work then we really cant do anything about that either!!!

In regards to you saying Elite should put her on more than once a week, I have the feeling that if Danica wanted, she would be on 5 days a week like Vikki Thomas is, but i think it is surely Danica's preference/choice to only work once a week. Obviously the money she earns in that single shift is sufficient for what she wants/needs!

Anyway people in general seem to get riled up when shes not on the box or pulls a sickie etc but I bet you wont stop watching her when she is on!!!! Wink
27-02-2010 10:04
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

finally sanity prevails in the last few mailings regarding the beautiful Danica. If the poor girl read all the abuse thrown her way after her sad no show then she'd never pitch up again. Disaster all round.
27-02-2010 10:14
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(27-02-2010 10:04 )astonv1 Wrote:  I agree with your first point...What is the point in getting pissed off?....If shes ill shes ill, if shes not ill and chooses not to come to work then we really cant do anything about that either!!!

In regards to you saying Elite should put her on more than once a week, I have the feeling that if Danica wanted, she would be on 5 days a week like Vikki Thomas is, but i think it is surely Danica's preference/choice to only work once a week. Obviously the money she earns in that single shift is sufficient for what she wants/needs!

Anyway people in general seem to get riled up when shes not on the box or pulls a sickie etc but I bet you wont stop watching her when she is on!!!! Wink

EXACTLY!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
27-02-2010 10:15
bungle2k Offline
Junior Poster

it is a bummer that she's not on again, but shit happens, getting pissed off and raging about about wont help anyone.

but on the other hand she should be made to make up for lost time in a late night show or 3 of 6 hours long Wink
27-02-2010 16:44
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well no matter how much i like Danica i do think her attitude stinks. Not when she's on screen she's lovely and happy and great performer. But all this not turning up for shifts due to illness is a load of rubbish don't believe for one second then of late she seems to be coming in wheN she feels like and Elite are just jumping to her tune. I would be gutted if she left cause with out a doubt she can perform and she a real tease on her day. Thing that annoys me is she gets away with a lot by Elite and there's girls on Elite that work there arse of like Kitty,Ashley,Sophia and so on. I know Danica does read the forum cause ive spoke with her and she's lovely. SO PLEASE DANICA CAN WE HAVE THE OLD DANICA BACK WHERE WERE ALL ON OUR EDGE OF OUR SITS CAUSE OF U DROOLING WE ALL LOVE U LETS HAVE U ON MORE BEING AT YOR BEST
01-03-2010 02:18
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

No Danica on the 9pm-12am shift = loads of sexually frustrated guys. Loads of sexually frustrated guys = this thread going a tad OTT. I think that about sums it up. Wink
01-03-2010 02:30
uaw2nome Offline
Junior Poster

so i guess she's never doing tuesday's again. So friday is all we can hope for.
Its times like these that you need hope the most Smile
02-03-2010 16:33
HEX!T Away
Retired

you know i joined this forum because it was fun and a place where we could voice an opinion on the shows. but lately its full of false rumours, digs at girls on a personal level and guys talking like stalkers. in that they get all shirty if there fave babe does something they dont like...

the girls come and go as they see fit from the shows thats just a fact.
there women there gonna make decisions that piss men off, again a fact.
if she doesn't turn in for work then there must be a good reason, illness (they do have lady days that can have complications), prior commitments of modeling, 1 oh her horses needs looking after or some other reason, who knows.
without confirmation its all speculation and 1 thing is for sure jamie is a pro and knows when to draw the line when a girl is genuinely taking the piss.

but you guys getting angry that she hasnt turned up is taking it a little to far, disappointed yeah maybe, but angry?, really?. thats just fucking scarey.

chill guys, if she turns up for a show then call her, if she doesn't then another girl will take her place.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-03-2010 17:58
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(02-03-2010 16:33 )uaw2nome Wrote:  so i guess she's never doing tuesday's again. So friday is all we can hope for.
Its times like these that you need hope the most Smile

Wont be this Friday as this friday is a all about Dionne's return Big Grin

Bazinga!
02-03-2010 18:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66