Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Aye ok, look I'm not upset in the least Big Grin I was only trying to make a suggestion that Elite should show some balls and sign Amanda Rendall, she's available and it would be a massive coup and I honestly think it would regenerate an interest in this show on a far bigger scale than it does at present Cool
14-02-2012 19:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Signing Amanda would definitely generate some interest that's for sure , especially from Ofcom , there's not a cat in hell's chance that Amanda would want to join Elite , it's just not her style of channel .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
14-02-2012 19:10
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Personally i think she is going to concentrate on Shebang and her other work. Big loss to BS though!!
14-02-2012 19:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(14-02-2012 19:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  Signing Amanda would definitely generate some interest that's for sure , especially from Ofcom , there's not a cat in hell's chance that Amanda would want to join Elite , it's just not her style of channel .

Fuck ofcom, that's been Elites problem parania now for far too long, Amanda is exactly what this channel could do with, time to take chances now I reckon. Elite used to sign ex Babestation (popular and not cannon fodder) models all the time, what's changed, nothing, the Ofcom rules are exactly the same as they were 2 years ago, it's Elite's problem for making more of it than is actually the case in reality. If Ofcom want to hound any channel out they will generate there own agenda's for it anyway so it's pointless trying to avoid the ineviatable. I'm pretty sure with all the phone waving I've seen coming from this channel that financially they could do with some established big names who are well known for great shows and consistancy.
14-02-2012 21:02
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I'm sure the last thing that Elite (Or any other channel for that matter) needs is £100,000 fine because someone like Amanda was signed to their channel and started pushing boundaries..Cos lets face it, her
ego cant resist pushing too hard!
14-02-2012 21:28
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes it would be a gamble, that would never be in doubt, but I'm sure Amanda is capable of working within the rules. What she would offer us for a start would be the hand thong which to my knowledge is still OK when it comes to Ofcom rules and plus she'd get the oil out too. I think it would be a risk worth taking bearing in mind that the majority of the Ofcom fines which Elite had recieved were mainly for the day shows anyway. Also Amanda although rique allways stuck to the rules when she was on Babestation, although she has been guilty of showing too much on some of her previous channels, but she's be doing the shows that long she knows how to take a show to it's very edge without actually going too far as has learnt her lesson since the infamous lollypop episode on Bangbabes a few years ago.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 21:37 by Scottishbloke.)
14-02-2012 21:36
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(14-02-2012 21:36 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes it would be a gamble, that would never be in doubt, but I'm sure Amanda is capable of working within the rules...

Oh i forgot to say...I dont like her anyway and don't think she offers anything that would tempt me into watching her Wink

Thankfully she has made her choice of new channel from what i've just heard so i'm happy she is appearing on a channel i just don't watch...happy days Big Grin
14-02-2012 21:40
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2012 21:28 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  I'm sure the last thing that Elite (Or any other channel for that matter) needs is £100,000 fine because
someone like Amanda was signed to their channel and started pushing boundaries..Cos lets face it, her
ego cant resist pushing too hard!

GAZ I agree mate, however as you've mentioned if Amanda is heading to Elite, it would be a great signing for them, but we all no Amanda always likes to push the boundaries, it's just the kinda girl she is. Look I don't no how good or how bad financially elite is, what I mean is, if they are signing Amanda, maybe Elite feel they need to push the boundaries a bit more, maybe they need some more income? who Knows I'm only guessing here. I agree GAZ it is a balancing act we all no the Hand thong is back, but only certain channels are implementing this at the moment. I guess we'll have to wait and see what will occur in the coming days.
14-02-2012 21:43
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes the sooner this channel get's some nakedness and handthong action back the better Tongue One who could do it better than anyone else was Danielle Maye, oh how I'd love to see her back gracing the screens.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 21:52 by Scottishbloke.)
14-02-2012 21:52
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2012 21:52 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes the sooner this channel get's some nakedness and handthong action back the better Tongue One who could do it better than anyone else was Danielle Maye, oh how I'd love to see her back gracing the screens.

Danielle Maye corrr yeah good shout mate Big Grin
14-02-2012 22:35