babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Shanky eccles is referring to eurotic tv which you can watch online or on the Astra1 and Hotbird Satelite, unfortunately whilst fucking ofcom are still in town this channel will be blocked from ever broadcasting on the astra 2 SKY UK satelite bladewave
13-02-2012 23:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2012 23:37 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Shanky eccles is referring to eurotic tv which you can watch online or on the Astra1 and Hotbird Satelite, unfortunately whilst fucking ofcom are still in town this channel will be blocked from ever broadcasting on the astra 2 SKY UK satelite bladewave

oh ive checked it out,not as good as it used to be ;(
13-02-2012 23:39
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Shankey up until mid 2008 eurotic tv used to show full nudity and anything goes shows 24 hours a day (including dildos Tongue now banned) Huh but since then they have been hit hard from the censors only now being able to broadcast any kind of nudity between the hours of 11PM to 4AM (10PM - 3AM - UK Time) so even the rest of europe isn't exactly the liberal backyard that it used to be, but at least they can show more that the UK censors such as the vagina but try telling that to fucking ofcom Cool
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 23:51 by Scottishbloke.)
13-02-2012 23:47
Wanna_inspect_your_gadget Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] News on new channels - Freeview & Sky
Got to admit, I was never a fan of the babe channels up until last year.

Maybe it's because I only have freeview so my selection has never been great.

But when Elite TV appeared on freeview, I was literally blown away (no pun intended).

For me, the Elite girls were a huge step up from what I'd neglected to watch over the years. Not only that, but Elite managed to keep me interested and entertained each night.

I find it very odd and frustrating as a viewer at the lack of variation in other babe channels. I mean, I understand there can only be a limited number of babes, but Elite TV solved this problem with a huge variation of outfits (schoolgirl, office, etc etc) and sets. Not to mention the girls making themselves look different too. There was always something to keep me entertained.

It was great.

Anyway, since Elite dissapeared off Freeview I have found my interest once again waining as I am a bit bored of what the existing freeview channels have on offer. No outfits, not enough girl variation, only a few girls I like, nothing really.

Anyway, I found this site as I was searching what was in store for the Freeview channels. Any plans afoot for a shake up of the channels or anything like that? I might have to get Sky otherwise, haha.

Cheers!
02-03-2012 16:21
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Lots of people seem to find it a good thing with the current exodus of babes from BS.For the long term future of the Babeshows competition between channel can only lead to an improvement in the general output of quality.To that end we need Babestation to thrive & the smaller companies to hold their own as well.It was refreshing to read from a RLC rep that they have a good relationship with BS.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-03-2012 22:04
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I've been watching the eurotic tv webstream tonight and let me tell you it put's our UK Channels to shame, not hindered by needless censorship, big studio, hot naked shower shows and peformances without the movements being restricted, the models are allowed to freely express themselves in all their glory without it being overly explict, it just gleems with erotic at it's finest and the thing is too most of the models are not siliconed and robotic looking, they are the girl next door look. Watching eurotic tonight has clearly illustrated just how far we are behind when it comes to our European cousins just a short trip across the north sea. Big changes are needed in our channels and Ofcom need to be told to fucking jump bladewave
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 03:26 by Scottishbloke.)
03-03-2012 03:25
Kelly's Heroes Offline
Aston Villa

Anyone else thinking that the babe channels must have employed the writers from 'WWE' for their current storyline.

Babes flying from one channel to another, some of them after 6 years settled in.

Makes you wonder what they have installed for the next episode? Wink

All good things come to those who.............................................................​.....................................wait
03-03-2012 10:19
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

anyone else get that feeling sometimes when you know no matter what girls are on its going to be a drab night ?
13-03-2012 23:48
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(13-03-2012 23:48 )shankey! Wrote:  anyone else get that feeling sometimes when you know no matter what girls are on its going to be a drab night ?

Yeah, pretty much every night. I only really watch them now when i'm struggling to sleep because they're that drab now that I can't help but fall asleep watching them.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 04:06 by SYBORG666.)
14-03-2012 00:03
Suurbier Offline
Master Poster

[split] Tonight I'm lovin'....
Lookin for improvement tonight... as if!!!!
22-03-2012 19:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV