babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Has any 1 any info on the Gorgeous Yvette these days? http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?ti...#pid996855

Babestation Plz bring Yvette back & if you can try & get on your nude Xtreme channel eekeekeekeekeekeek

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
10-02-2012 15:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Shes Living in Vegas

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-02-2012 15:09
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(10-02-2012 15:09 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Shes Living in Vegas

Yeah mate i know, I meant has she done any content for other sites etc.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
10-02-2012 15:18
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Yvette Merriman
Yvette Merriman was a top class babe she was much better performer them most of the babes on bs theses days
10-02-2012 16:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(10-02-2012 15:06 )Tintin Wrote:  Has any 1 any info on the Gorgeous Yvette these days? http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?ti...#pid996855

Babestation Plz bring Yvette back & if you can try & get on your nude Xtreme channel eekeekeekeekeekeek

Yvette did some stuff for Xtreme before she left , one of the sessions she did for Xtreme was a solo strip tease were she shows everything from front and back .
I know because a watched it Big Grin , but didn't record it Sad . It maybe on the Xtreme website

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 16:43 by mr mystery.)
10-02-2012 16:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I personally like the blue couch I think it actually gives us a far better view of the model so long as they have the right camera operator because one disapointment for me was when Lori was on Babestation Xtra the camera seemed to be a bit over cautious for my liking as the person operating it seemed rather reluctant to film anything too low. As for Rammy suggesting that Elite was better than Babestation last night, no chance, Babestation on an off night still beats Elite hands down Cool
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 17:02 by Scottishbloke.)
10-02-2012 17:00
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

To Tell you the truth none of the channel did enough for me to watch all night last night. and its all subjective anyway one persons good performance is another ones bad one just channels need to have a mixture to keep everyone happy like ive said before im not loyal to anyone babechannel like im not loyal to anyone normal tv channel its the aim of the channel to attract us to there channel and then to keep us there because thats where the money is.

Having lost 2 of my fave girls from BS means they will have to work harder to keep my attention and try and get me back to phoning thing is watching the channels is a habit I still keep going to 909 on a dirty wives night or masti night nothing against the girls who work on them just not my bag

I stopped calling BS well apart fromt the odd lapse now and again is because it got to the stage when u spend money and not getting thru cos of things like they are not turning to phones in for 3-4 mins or the Girl caller even getting kicked off twice so i could be replaced by a girl caller

which am i going to call a channel where there is a greater chance of getting thru but not my fave girl or am i going to waste money trying to call my fave girl and end up spending 20-30 quid on trying to get thru doesnt take a brain surgeon to realise it will be the 1st option

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-02-2012 17:55
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Thought both B/S channels where ruined last night with to much advertising even by their standards,girl call,pic ads,extreme plugs,interruptions,going back to their ad overkill again,annoyed

Age is a state of mind.
10-02-2012 18:04
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2012 18:04 )dogman Wrote:  Thought both B/S channels where ruined last night with to much advertising even by their standards,girl call,pic ads,extreme plugs,interruptions,going back to their ad overkill again,annoyed

Yes it was back to its worst again. Do we really need a banner cutting right across the screen saying a girl caller is on the line & a box with the same message repeated over and over. Oh and the girl on the bed announcing it too...oh & the annoying, bouncing tigger with her take on the matter. Tiresome zzzzzzzzz
10-02-2012 19:04
cherriilover Offline
Banned

wjhy not have cherri and charlie c on they best girl not dani oneil and get rid all advertisements just occasionlywe cant see girls most of the time
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 21:18 by cherriilover.)
10-02-2012 21:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV