babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
What is the point of this crass stop the phones at midnight to give us all equal chance to get though? A 3 minute countdown yet no one rang for at least 5 minutes. I guess that people realise only one will get through while everyone else will be paying the exhorbitant connection fee only to be disappointed.
Still at least it gave megan even more opportunity to ruin the show by bouncing on like tigger to interupt. bladewave
Someone give her a phone please!
10-02-2012 01:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(10-02-2012 01:33 )bytor Wrote:  What is the point of this crass stop the phones at midnight to give us all equal chance to get though? A 3 minute countdown yet no one rang for at least 5 minutes. I guess that people realise only one will get through while everyone else will be paying the exhorbitant connection fee only to be disappointed.

People aren't quite as thick as BS obviously and insultingly think they are. It doesn't take long to work out the scam going on there.
10-02-2012 01:56
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Not being funny. But has BSXtra even had a set change this week. bladewave As every time I watch, it's still on the same blue couch. Rolleyes Maybe they should change the channel names round and call it BabeStation Blue instead. laugh
10-02-2012 02:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Good to see Babestation back on form tonight after a fairly tame show the other night. When I seen the line up I just knew we'd be in for a treat and so far it has delivered Big Grin
10-02-2012 03:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The OSG is as intrusive as ever on BS1 I see which along with Megan's interruptions are still very disconserting and annoying. Nothing against Megan, she is gorgeous and should be on the beds more. For all the improvement in output quality on BS it seems that some things never change. And no BS its not helping that you have moved a thumping great pic advert OSG from the left side of the screen to the right. Just laughable Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 04:05 by Snooks.)
10-02-2012 03:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

At the time when Babestation decided to do away with Babestation Blue for good in favour of the alternative shows we see now I was very critical of this and never actually thought it would work out going by the fact they previously were putting 3 models on the same bed but surpisingly they have managed to fix this problem and Babestation as a product has since improved, infact it's better now than it was when they had 3 channels. So sometimes as the old saying goes, less is better Cool
10-02-2012 04:23
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2012 02:08 )aceman65 Wrote:  Not being funny. But has BSXtra even had a set change this week. bladewave As every time I watch, it's still on the same blue couch. Rolleyes Maybe they should change the channel names round and call it BabeStation Blue instead. laugh

Not sure that we should complain about the blue couch too much. Take that away and what is left....just the normal, bland bed to lie on (which do not get changed in months, though I pray the sheets do!). I think the couch is at least a step in the right direction.
10-02-2012 08:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think some forum members are going to be shocked by what im going to say. thought babestation was good last night only elitetv was better last night, but only just, the interruptions from themic girl and plugs wernt that bad tonight and meant i could concentrate on the bs babes performances and thought all the babes were very good, liked lori's pov with megan the best.

bs though needs to start doing new things though now as the oil and see through chair has been done to death now and on bsxtra needs to stop doing the stints with the paper bs logo just to plug pics or copy bs1

Piper Niven Superfan
10-02-2012 10:14
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

sorry but i thought last night was very poor.judging by the number of times the phones were being frantically waved and the infamous girl caller scam had to be dragged out the number of calls generated were very low.
10-02-2012 10:14
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(09-02-2012 19:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yeah it is good that and unusually for Wikipedia pretty accurate

Apart from lack of info about the channels on Freeview.
10-02-2012 12:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV