babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Every night my expectation for the shows are next to zero, if you get your hopes up for a great show you are normally left disapointed. So my review of last night's fare. I'll start off with Babestation the channel of the moment just now and it started off strongly and overall the show was pretty good. Next up RLC, this for me was the only channel that got close to offering Babestation any kind of real competition which also had it's highlights. Elite, well it just doesn't do it for me at the moment and as a whole I found it to be disapointing and one I didn't really watch for all that long. Storm well it was also fairly uninspiring and has so far failed to recapture the magic of last year. xxXpanded TV, not my cup of tea, it seems to have a market for it but at 36P a minute they have still managed to keep going but for me it has brilliant models but poor picture quality and very tame shows. Overall last night the inconsistency's across the whole spectrum of the channels was alarming with nobody really having a clue on how exactly to interpret the current Ofcom rules in place Cool
08-02-2012 17:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babes Who Don't Get On
(08-02-2012 16:39 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  Ok again this is me just being my curious self. But like with any work place or working environment your not always going to like everybody and some just can wind you up, or you plain just don't like someone, or they annoy you or whatever. But has there ever been an example of this with the babe channels? Anybody know if there was ever any two babes that didn't get on, or didn't enjoy working together or you picked up a vibe between them?

I remember ages ago, like two years ago. Stevie who used to work on bangbabes aswell as others, either I read/heard one of the babes didn't like her or said something rather crude and nasty on mic about her I can't remember which

That's the reason why I brought this up, as I was just curious if there have been any other babes you have known who didn't get on or you could pick up they didn't like each other very much?

Again just a topic for conversation Smile

amanda rendall and jet black didnt get on at all .i remember one night jet black just putting the mic on the floor rather than hand it to amanda ,the look on her face was enough to tell the story lol
08-02-2012 19:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-02-2012 19:45 )shankey! Wrote:  
(08-02-2012 16:39 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  Ok again this is me just being my curious self. But like with any work place or working environment your not always going to like everybody and some just can wind you up, or you plain just don't like someone, or they annoy you or whatever. But has there ever been an example of this with the babe channels? Anybody know if there was ever any two babes that didn't get on, or didn't enjoy working together or you picked up a vibe between them?

I remember ages ago, like two years ago. Stevie who used to work on bangbabes aswell as others, either I read/heard one of the babes didn't like her or said something rather crude and nasty on mic about her I can't remember which

That's the reason why I brought this up, as I was just curious if there have been any other babes you have known who didn't get on or you could pick up they didn't like each other very much?

Again just a topic for conversation Smile

amanda rendall and jet black didnt get on at all .i remember one night jet black just putting the mic on the floor rather than hand it to amanda ,the look on her face was enough to tell the story lol

Yes Amanda and Jet didn't get on , if i remember right they may have even had a bust up on this forum , Jet used to call Amanda "Wee Jimmy Krankie" , i'm a big Amanda fan but i couldn't help laughing at that .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 20:30 by mr mystery.)
08-02-2012 20:15
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(08-02-2012 19:45 )shankey! Wrote:  amanda rendall and jet black didnt get on at all .i remember one night jet black just putting the mic on the floor rather than hand it to amanda ,the look on her face was enough to tell the story lol

Jet didn't seem to get on with anyone. She even opened a couple of accounts on this forum posing as a viewer just so she could post abuse about some of her ex BangBabes colleagues.
08-02-2012 20:28
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Really? I did not know that. Well from what you guys have said it seems quite obvious that Jet and Amanda didn't get on. What do you think it was in Jets case then? Jealousy or a case of thinking she is better than most?

Anybody else know of any babes that didn't get on or maybe you picked up a vibe between two girls while you were watching

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

09-02-2012 11:08
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Who Is The Oldest Babe On The Channels?
Simple question really Smile Just was curious as to who is the oldest babe working on the channels? I know loads of 40+ women working on the shows but was just wondering who is the oldest

Ok I think it's a common misconception that a lot of people make when you are watching these babes you assume they are all single fit gorgeous sexy ladies. But think some of us forget some maybe married/have family etc. And this isn't me in sad mode thinking "Oooo I'm in with a chance" lol hahaha Tongue

Just was curious as to what babes are married/have family etc. We have to hear about people like Jen Anistons/Cheryl Tweedys love life all the time in the papers so was curious about some of the babes lol

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

09-02-2012 11:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In terms of who is the oldest, I don't know it's never polite to mention a women's age. But in terms of who has been doing the shows the longest I think it's Dani O'neil as she was one of the first babes to hit the screens when this new idea of a babeshow first came into exsistence with the Birth of Babestation back in 2002. The original and at the time it shared it's home with Game Network UK. The full history of the concept of the babeshow can be found on this link Cool http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Televised_sex_line
09-02-2012 19:14
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who Is The Oldest Babe On The Channels?
(09-02-2012 11:15 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  Simple question really Smile Just was curious as to who is the oldest babe working on the channels?

surely its got to be cathy barry-shes got two adult sons.
11-02-2012 19:30
skully Offline

^
No chance, there's several birds who are definitely older than Cathy Wink

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
11-02-2012 20:05
Charlemagne Offline

Hazel May (Serena) is probably the oldest model to have appeared on a Babeshow.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...559&page=1

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=serena

She's 56 years old and goes to show what can be achieved with implants and a daily work out at the gym. She sadly stopped doing shows when Sportsbabes finished.
11-02-2012 21:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV