Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(07-02-2012 11:48 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 11:04 )Broncobilly Wrote:  They will be doing them when they get clearance i'm sure but they will respect the rules.

And when will that be? 2012, 2013, 2014....

The problem is no one really knows the shifting state of Ofcom's made up as they go along rules except themselves it seems. But the channels only definitely find out when they're suddenly hit with a breach or fine.

It's a bit like the saying, how long is a piece of string, by the sounds of it.
07-02-2012 11:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

No one likes the restrictions but we can't expect them to do things that they know in advance will get them into trouble. I'm sure they don't like having to be so careful anymore than we do.
07-02-2012 12:22
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-02-2012 01:33 )winsaw Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 01:17 )continental19 Wrote:  I mean it seems Babestation are even being allowed the Hand Thong now, which is great news for them and us. I remember the early stages of Redlight it was Hand Thongs Galore especially with Lucy summers. Oh well I guess time will tell.Smile

this is what playboy say about the hand thong "stopping presenters cupping their genitals until they have further clarity on the issue", i guess they are still waiting for that clarity to arrive Rolleyes

I've said this before and i will say it again , the hand thong technique is allowed by Ofcom , Ofcom said so on their own website . When the new rules were brought out in 2010 Ofcom clarified a few things that weren't exactly clear , they made it clear that boobs were not allowed out before 10pm and the girls couldn't get naked till after 11pm , Ofcom also clarified that the girls could use their hands to cover themselves when naked , Ofcom stated that the girls should whenever possible use straight fingers to cover themselves , winsaw uses the term "cupping" to cover themselves , so it's possibly this method that needs clarification , the term cupping seems to indicate that RLC are asking Ofcom if the girls can cup their hands round their lady bits in stead of using straight fingered hand thong method .
Anyway whatever Playboy/RLC want clarifying about the matter the facts are that the girls can use their hands to cover themselves and Playboy/RLC WOULD NOT get into trouble if they did it . Ofcom have clarified this in one of their own bulletins , and Playboy's rival channels are doing it night after night and week after week , they wouldn't be doing it if it was against the rules , Ofcom would have found them in breach by now .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 12:46 by mr mystery.)
07-02-2012 12:32
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Great post mystery, I agree with you ofcom have clearly stated that the Hand Thong is allowable, maybe Redlight/playboy are waiting for a bit more clarification before they go ahead?
07-02-2012 13:03
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I'm going to say something now that i believe may have a bearing on RLC/Playboy not letting their girls use the hand thong method , i hope this is OK as it concerns a breach of the rules made by RLC , Ofcom already know about it and have already found Playboy "in breach" and given them a fine for the incident , the incident took place in April last year (2011) , a RLC girl was using the hand thong method and was sitting on the back of a black lounger style seat , the camera was fairly close but not zoomed right in , the girl sat to far back on the lounger and lost her balance , she removed her covering hand to grab old of the seat to prevent herself falling backward , thus revealing all for a split second , the camera man was very alert and instantly paned up to the ceiling , Playboy explained the circumstances to Ofcom but still got found "in breach" , my own guess is that Playboy don't want to risk anymore accidents taking place and getting more fines , so probably don't want to start doing the hand thong again , well not just yet anyway especially as there is the possibility of slips occurring , people are still making complaints about RLC to Ofcom , RLC is mentioned in the latest Ofcom bulletin , the good news is that ofcom didn't think the complaints were worth investigating .
To be honest i can understand why Playboy/RLC isn't showing the type of material that BS is showing , it seems to me that someone is monitoring everything RLC does and is just waiting for a slip so that they can report them to Ofcom , staying on the safe side is probably the best course of action at this time .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 13:53 by mr mystery.)
07-02-2012 13:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(06-02-2012 15:15 )zola Wrote:  Kandi has so far been a great signing based on her performance yesterday. Now it has been revealed they have also signed ella jolie.
Now a question I'm sure everyone wants answered is can we now see more than one girl on a channel at a time?, I mean how about some 2-4-1 or even 2 girls with 2 phones that occasionally interact.
RLC now have the best looking girls, with kandi, ekka dionne,jemma jey, tori etc, so they could really be the best channel with a little shake up of the roster,
Right, so Kandi WAS on a channel where she was crammed on screen with 1 or 2 other babes at a time, and is now free to roam around (so to speak) on her lonesome for hours on end.

And you think RLC should build on this success... by putting another babe on to cram things up again!?

Are you in Marketing? Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-02-2012 16:23
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

[split] RLC Schedule
(06-02-2012 22:42 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday 8 February-

2200-0530 Ruby Summers, Chloe Coles(PB), Dionne Mendez, Sarah Daniels

Is this the same Chloe from TVX? I hope so because that byatch is FINE Tongue
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 16:36 by KerrAvon.)
07-02-2012 16:35
zola Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2012 16:23 )Doddle Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 15:15 )zola Wrote:  Kandi has so far been a great signing based on her performance yesterday. Now it has been revealed they have also signed ella jolie.
Now a question I'm sure everyone wants answered is can we now see more than one girl on a channel at a time?, I mean how about some 2-4-1 or even 2 girls with 2 phones that occasionally interact.
RLC now have the best looking girls, with kandi, ekka dionne,jemma jey, tori etc, so they could really be the best channel with a little shake up of the roster,
Right, so Kandi WAS on a channel where she was crammed on screen with 1 or 2 other babes at a time, and is now free to roam around (so to speak) on her lonesome for hours on end.

And you think RLC should build on this success... by putting another babe on to cram things up again!?

Are you in Marketing? Rolleyes

No I'm not Big Laugh, I was just Saying Kandi does great 2-4-1 shows as proved last week with priya, and that it is a shame she will not be doing that anymore especially as RLC have better girl such as dionne,torie jemma and now ella

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
07-02-2012 16:36
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The solo shows have been good even though they had to tame things down. Red have lots of women who put on good shows.
07-02-2012 16:46
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

My only concern about the new signings is the amount of night slots they'll be able to get on RLC. They've got a lot of night capable girls now. Even with four channels, some of their own girls don't get enough play. Rebecca Jade and Rachel Taylor are two that come to mind.
07-02-2012 16:55

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL