babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Geri - Caps and Vids
who else doesn't find the sight of paige in those 'granny pants' very appealing..?? c'mon girl.. get a thong on for gods sake..!!! your making us girls of a certain age look mumsy..!!!

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
06-02-2012 14:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
strange things indeed which are derailing the improvement bs had made recently and put it back way behind the two top channels elite and rlc, kandi and ree going are huge mistakes, made worse as theyve gone to one of their big rivals rlc

agree with bytor i only really watch when my fav babes are on, 2 of which (ree & kandi) have gone, wouldnt surprise me if most of my others do too (louise porter & vanessa walker especially)

Piper Niven Superfan
06-02-2012 15:01
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2012 14:50 )dave34 Wrote:  love to see Siobhan Hughes do nights on bs as she will be doing some nights on red light soon
this is one girl that is making lots of money by work for to channels.
can i ask do you guys think that bs mite have something to do with the 3 girls moving as i think they could have played a part in them moving to red light. meaning they mite have not wont jamie to get his hand on these girl.

Surprised by Ella and Redlight thought she would have gone to elite or to storm or to the other one as shes london based

Ree and Kandi on the other hand travelled in to work at bs no diffrent to go to bristol than london

doubt bs would have a say where the girls went if they were the ones that terminated contracts its like man united letting someone go on a free and then say u cant go to man city liverpool or chelsea

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-02-2012 15:12
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Weird Charlie doing 4-11 tonight

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-02-2012 15:16
terence Offline

RE: Geri - Caps and Vids
(06-02-2012 14:57 )kelly1066 Wrote:  who else doesn't find the sight of paige in those 'granny pants'very appealing..?? c'mon girl.. get a thong on for gods sake..!!! your making us girls of a certain age look mumsy..!!!

[Image: 0geri_and_paige_ass_special040212z_(32)_thumb.jpg]

sorry to be pedantic but they're not granny pants, it's an all in one pulled down.Smile

[Image: 0geri_and_paige_ass_special040212z_(4)_thumb.jpg]

danzigs caps. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
06-02-2012 15:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Simply supposition:

What if the Twins & Georgie left for Elite.

Could Camilla, Dani, Ava and Lolly cover the lost revenue because I doubt if Dirty Wives & Masti Nights could.

Perhaps the Apprentices will ring new changes as new faces sometimes do but they must be given Airtime because I think the old brigade have ruled the roost for too long and these have possibly led to so many girls leaving.

06-02-2012 15:21
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2012 15:21 )Topman 47 Wrote:  Simply supposition:

Could Camilla, Dani, Ava and Lolly cover the lost revenue because I doubt if Dirty Wives & Masti Nights could.

Perhaps the Apprentices will ring new changes as new faces sometimes do but they must be given Airtime because I think the old brigade have ruled the roost for too long and these have possibly led to so many girls leaving.

Yes but of the names mentioned in your post only Camilla and Dani can truly be counted as 'old brigade' and I doubt that either of them have been instrumental in leading other girls to leave. We do not even know why they left; was it through career choice or through lack of shows or were they released at the end of contracts.
06-02-2012 15:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(06-02-2012 15:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 14:50 )dave34 Wrote:  love to see Siobhan Hughes do nights on bs as she will be doing some nights on red light soon
this is one girl that is making lots of money by work for to channels.
can i ask do you guys think that bs mite have something to do with the 3 girls moving as i think they could have played a part in them moving to red light. meaning they mite have not wont jamie to get his hand on these girl.

Surprised by Ella and Redlight thought she would have gone to elite or to storm or to the other one as shes london based

Ree and Kandi on the other hand travelled in to work at bs no diffrent to go to bristol than london

doubt bs would have a say where the girls went if they were the ones that terminated contracts its like man united letting someone go on a free and then say u cant go to man city liverpool or chelsea

I don't think BS would have any say whatsoever as to what channels these girls moved to , but saying that BS could have had some involvement with the girls moving to RLC , these 2 company's seem to have a good relationship and are basically the only ones that actively share girls , French Chloe , Siobhan , Michelle Thorn , Linsey Dawn have all done live shows while working for both channels , Ree has said she will still be working on BS Xtreme , would other channels allow her to do this ? , I believe both Kandi and Ella have only ever worked for Cellcast and aren't like some girls that change channels on a regular basis , so moving is probably a big thing for them , i think they both started on the Sexstation/ Blue Kiss/Live xxx group of Cellcast channels , both worked with Cathy Barry on those shows , so working for a channel that one of your old work mates is the boss of could be appealing and could have something to do with this move .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 16:22 by mr mystery.)
06-02-2012 16:21
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yup Ella been there since she was 18 Kandi started on babecast i think both never left cellcast shows well Kandi had a year off to go travelling

Get the feeling we wont be seeing Jada back on BS screens anytime soon.

06-02-2012 17:12
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(06-02-2012 15:57 )bytor Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 15:21 )Topman 47 Wrote:  Simply supposition:

Yes but of the names mentioned in your post only Camilla and Dani can truly be counted as 'old brigade' and I doubt that either of them have been instrumental in leading other girls to leave. We do not even know why they left; was it through career choice or through lack of shows or were they released at the end of contracts.
I think/thought of the 'old brigade' as Dani, Tiff, Daryl & Kandi. I'm not saying "ravens in the tower" here, but... Huh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-02-2012 17:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV