babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I'd like to see more use of the staircase; Lori and Megan put it to good use a few nights ago, and Anastasia was always on there (on Daytime.)
Has the benefit of giving babes the choice of many different positions.
....I imagine if Amanda or Tiffany were on there, they might be tempted to try sliding down the bannister! Big Grin

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

04-02-2012 15:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

the osgs on the webstream and the quality of the webstream put me off from watching babestation and their various sister stations but earlier this week i check their webstream was presently surprise to find it is revamped and no osg. i will be making regular viewings of the babestation and sister stations and maybe some caps or vids.

louise porter seems to have upped her game, when i have seen on tv she just have a few positions now is more frontal, showing of her amazing boobs and body espcially when covered in oil.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
04-02-2012 16:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(04-02-2012 08:14 )cherriilover Wrote:  why does tiffany never go completely topless she flashed tits never take it off she bit like ava blue nice body bu never goes nake only on naked babestation or pictures u can buy come on girls even geri get naked now

Stop trolling this forum. This was less than a week ago:

(30-01-2012 01:19 )yaznee Wrote:  Heart Tiffany looking gorgeous covered in oild Smile

[Image: tif_102.jpg]

Edit - and this even more recently:
(03-02-2012 10:57 )KerrAvon Wrote:  imagebam.com
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 21:16 by vila.)
04-02-2012 20:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great show last night! Babestation is killing it!!! OSGs aside of course Smile
04-02-2012 23:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

A very slow start tonight from Babestation so I'm glad to see it's now getting firmly into it's stride. Geri is one of the most underrated models going and I'd just like to say when you finally get her off the mics that she delivers great shows. Plus I like the fact that she has remained silcon free despite the many years within the glamour industry.
05-02-2012 01:53
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

underrated she was on for 3 hours on bs 2-5 fri night sat mornin and that was after a longish stinit on Bsx as well sure if u count numbers hours shes on calls per week she would be up there

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-02-2012 15:54
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

Have to say after a few decent nights BS was back to being pretty boring Friday and Saturday nights. I like Lori but whenever I turn over and she's on, there she is lying on her back, covered in oil, doing her hand panty thing. Then theres Daryl, watch her for 15-20 minutes and you've seen it all, that is, what she's going to do for the rest of the night. Shame she's allergic to oil, as I think a section in the white room could be good. Geri's ok but we'll get to see alot of her now with this new rota. Preeti and Priya unusually, were nowhere to be seen between 11:30 and 01:30 because they were doing a strip on Naked BS?.
I used to think 6 girls across 2 or 3 channels (depending who was on) was too much, but is 4 girls at the weekend enough?
Variety, tease, excitement, erotic, decent sets, good camera work should be high up on the list, not OSG's, cutting away to adverts and the mic girl interrupting every 2 or 3 minutes.
Don't care who is on tonight, early to bed, doubt I'll really miss anything
05-02-2012 16:07
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I think 4 girls over 2 channels is fine. What they need to do is make sure that the same ones are not on too many consecutive nights. To be fair whatever BS do rota wise they will never please everyone.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 17:40 by bytor.)
05-02-2012 17:39
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(05-02-2012 16:07 )sheluvsit Wrote:  Have to say after a few decent nights BS was back to being pretty boring Friday and Saturday nights. I like Lori but whenever I turn over and she's on, there she is lying on her back, covered in oil, doing her hand panty thing. Then theres Daryl, watch her for 15-20 minutes and you've seen it all, that is, what she's going to do for the rest of the night. Shame she's allergic to oil, as I think a section in the white room could be good. Geri's ok but we'll get to see alot of her now with this new rota. Preeti and Priya unusually, were nowhere to be seen between 11:30 and 01:30 because they were doing a strip on Naked BS?.
I used to think 6 girls across 2 or 3 channels (depending who was on) was too much, but is 4 girls at the weekend enough?
Variety, tease, excitement, erotic, decent sets, good camera work should be high up on the list, not OSG's, cutting away to adverts and the mic girl interrupting every 2 or 3 minutes.

Could not agree more with every word of this post. It's like last week Babestation finally learned to juggle with three balls, now they need to step up and try four.

I know that's a terrible analogy, but it was the best I could come up with.

I thought maybe we were finally seeing them take advantage of their Dutch license, but there's been absolutely no development since and I'm rapidly growing very bored of these naked oil sessions.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 18:06 by StanTheMan.)
05-02-2012 18:00
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2012 18:00 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(05-02-2012 16:07 )sheluvsit Wrote:  Have to say after a few decent nights BS was back to being pretty boring Friday and Saturday nights. I like Lori but whenever I turn over and she's on, there she is lying on her back, covered in oil, doing her hand panty thing. Then theres Daryl, watch her for 15-20 minutes and you've seen it all, that is, what she's going to do for the rest of the night. Shame she's allergic to oil, as I think a section in the white room could be good. Geri's ok but we'll get to see alot of her now with this new rota. Preeti and Priya unusually, were nowhere to be seen between 11:30 and 01:30 because they were doing a strip on Naked BS?.

Could not agree more with every word of this post. It's like last week Babestation finally learned to juggle with three balls, now they need to step up and try four.

I know that's a terrible analogy, but it was the best I could come up with.

I thought maybe we were finally seeing them take advantage of their Dutch license, but there's been absolutely no development since and I'm rapidly growing very bored of these naked oil sessions.

Babestation should try juggling 4 balls!!. Are you advocating having 2 blokes on Option 2?

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
05-02-2012 18:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV