Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Great start by camilla in the white room Wink
03-02-2012 02:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Switched over to Babestation tonight and there was Priya all oiled up.
I was about to change channels because of the excessive OSG/adverts when the adverts /black boxes on the left of the screen disappeared.
For 10 mins the viewing was excellent, but then the OSG/adverts all down the left hand side reappeared so i did revert back to RLC
Babestation if you want to get back to being one of the best Babe channels you must permanently bin these OSG /adverts /black boxes down the left hand side of out TV screens, but I do not hold out much hope of you doing that
Loosing,viewers ,callers and their girls to other channels surely must start to ring alarm bells with BS management or are they as thick skinned as a Rhino by ignoring forum members comments
03-02-2012 02:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(03-02-2012 02:41 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Switched over to Babestation tonight and there was Priya all oiled up.
I was about to change channels because of the excessive OSG/adverts when the adverts /black boxes on the left of the screen disappeared.
For 10 mins the viewing was excellent, but then the OSG/adverts all down the left hand side reappeared so i did revert back to RLC
Babestation if you want to get back to being one of the best Babe channels you must permanently bin these OSG /adverts /black boxes down the left hand side of out TV screens, but I do not hold out much hope of you doing that
Loosing,viewers ,callers and their girls to other channels surely must start to ring alarm bells with BS management or are they as thick skinned as a Rhino by ignoring forum members comments

Only one fundamental problem with what you said there. It was common sense. Common sense is not allowed, you must know that by now Wink. Seriously though these OSGs have been a constant pain for ages now and they are detracting from the quality of output. It has been complained about endlessly and with good reason but nothing ever changes. Such a shame because the BS babes have really excelled this year so far but the OSGs are spoiling things.

03-02-2012 05:27
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

bring back Lolly and Jada along side Lori they will make bs better then what it is if they was on the same night
03-02-2012 11:16
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Alright Enough with the See thru chair already im surprised health and safety let them get away with that TBH TongueTongueTongue it was a good idea first night ok idea 2nd night now its getting a bit thin

Maybe Bs Producers can only come up with 1 idea a month TongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 12:44 by HannahsPet.)
03-02-2012 12:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree I'm getting fed up of the plastic chair every bloomin night, it's a good idea but to have it on every night is annoying and is overkill

Piper Niven Superfan
03-02-2012 13:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I have to agree the see through chair is overused , but saying that it was a good idea initially but it's just used to much , anyway it is good to see the shower sections being used the last few night , Camilla did a wet and naked shower section last night and Amanda the night before , i think BS are the only channel doing naked shower shows at present .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
03-02-2012 15:03
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2012 00:40 )vila Wrote:  
(02-02-2012 23:15 )shankey! Wrote:  shes not naked !!!!

Rolleyes

(13-01-2011 10:36 )Josh Wrote:  {images removed to speed up browsing}

i hadnt seen these before,but my original post i still stand by regarding b/s advertising pics and vids of her fully naked ,she is not showing the goods if u get what i mean like camilla and amanda etc
03-02-2012 16:41
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(03-02-2012 16:41 )shankey! Wrote:  i hadnt seen these before,but my original post i still stand by regarding b/s advertising pics and vids of her fully naked ,she is not showing the goods if u get what i mean like camilla and amanda etc

They sell pics and vids of all the girls, but very few have done the sort of shows you're talking about. Why pick on Paige?
03-02-2012 17:54
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2012 17:54 )vila Wrote:  They sell pics and vids of all the girls, but very few have done the sort of shows you're talking about. Why pick on Paige?

its nothing personal ,paige was just an example of when they do advertise the pics and vids as if they were doing wide open leg shots ,sorry if ive hit a nerve Sad
03-02-2012 18:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV