Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Elite TV is dire, and the fact that they've decided to copy Cellcast's classic so called censored pics scam tells you all you need to know about how desperate things must be for them now.
02-02-2012 02:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

At least on Elite you can watch/call the girls in peace and you don't get girl caller OSGs/full screen ads/unnecessary interuptions every 2-3mins.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
02-02-2012 02:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Solid point, but they've always been like that, whereas Elite never had to use those tactics.

I still pledge allegiance to Elite for 2009' & 2010', when to me they even surpassed Bang Babes, with the solo shows as well, but the censorship has paralyzed this channel, despite some recent efforts.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 02:40 by mrmann.)
02-02-2012 02:35
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

i am still a fan of elite but i find myself more and more looking at other channels because its becoming more and more repetetive
02-02-2012 11:22
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(02-02-2012 02:35 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ Solid point, but they've always been like that, whereas Elite never had to use those tactics.

I still pledge allegiance to Elite for 2009' & 2010', when to me they even surpassed Bang Babes, with the solo shows as well, but the censorship has paralyzed this channel, despite some recent efforts.

I browsed the threads of two girls from babestation earlier and the shows I found there are the level of those from 09/10 by Elite. So may I ask why babestation can get away with this while elite have become so dull?

btw, for anyone interested, the shows I checked are the oil shows from Tiff & Lori.
02-02-2012 11:42
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(02-02-2012 11:42 )unparalleled Wrote:  I browsed the threads of two girls from babestation earlier and the shows I found there are the level of those from 09/10 by Elite. So may I ask why babestation can get away with this while elite have become so dull?

This discussion has been covered ad nauseum elsewhere and as far as I know the situation hasn't changed. Ofcom have stated that BS are beyond their control because they operate under dutch licenses (It's actually a mixture of dutch and UK licenses, and the whole situation is bit murkier than that, but even so, the lack of investigations against BS seems to support what ofcom say, look elsewhere for a more comprehensive overview).
The general consensus is that BS nevertheless self-regulate themselves to roughly the same standard as the other channels in order to stay 'below the radar'. In other words, they don't want to push things too far in case ofcom decide to find or invent a loophole that allows them to clamp down on them as well as the other channels.

There's also the simple fact that all the channels have been watching their backs for a while. Sooner or later one or more channels will start to test the limits again, and if they get away with it, the others will start to follow. Not surprising that elite is slowest to respond, as they were being heavily targeted by ofcom previously, so will be more nervous than some.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
02-02-2012 12:20
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

(02-02-2012 12:20 )munch1917 Wrote:  This discussion has been covered ad nauseum elsewhere and as far as I know the situation hasn't changed. Ofcom have stated that BS are beyond their control because they operate under dutch licenses (It's actually a mixture of dutch and UK licenses, and the whole situation is bit murkier than that, but even so, the lack of investigations against BS seems to support what ofcom say, look elsewhere for a more comprehensive overview)...

if thats the case why dont all the other channels just get a dutch licence
02-02-2012 12:48
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(02-02-2012 12:48 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  
(02-02-2012 12:20 )munch1917 Wrote:  This discussion has been covered ad nauseum elsewhere and as far as I know the situation hasn't changed. Ofcom have stated that BS are beyond their control because they operate under dutch licenses (It's actually a mixture of dutch and UK licenses, and the whole situation is bit murkier than that, but even so, the lack of investigations against BS seems to support what ofcom say, look elsewhere for a more comprehensive overview)...

if thats the case why dont all the other channels just get a dutch licence

According to Ofcom the main BS company is based in the Netherlands so BS uses a adult licence granted by it's country of origin , in order for other company's to use the Dutch licence they would also have to be based in the Netherlands and/or satisfy other certain criteria , Elite as far as i know is a UK based company so probably wouldn't be able to get one .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 13:36 by mr mystery.)
02-02-2012 13:25
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

BS has never really pushed Ofcom before, so will be interesting to see how they react. There are plenty of steps Ofcom could take if they so choose.

Elite will wait and see the results which could take several months to pan out.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 13:30 by bcl.)
02-02-2012 13:29
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(02-02-2012 12:20 )munch1917 Wrote:  This discussion has been covered ad nauseum elsewhere and as far as I know the situation hasn't changed. Ofcom have stated that BS are beyond their control because they operate under dutch licenses (It's actually a mixture of dutch and UK licenses, and the whole situation is bit murkier than that, but even so, the lack of investigations against BS seems to support what ofcom say, look elsewhere for a more comprehensive overview).
The general consensus is that BS nevertheless self-regulate themselves to roughly the same standard as the other channels in order to stay 'below the radar'. In other words, they don't want to push things too far in case ofcom decide to find or invent a loophole that allows them to clamp down on them as well as the other channels.

There's also the simple fact that all the channels have been watching their backs for a while. Sooner or later one or more channels will start to test the limits again, and if they get away with it, the others will start to follow. Not surprising that elite is slowest to respond, as they were being heavily targeted by ofcom previously, so will be more nervous than some.

munch

Knowledgeable there mr munch

thx
02-02-2012 14:14