Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(28-01-2012 03:36 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  Caty Cole is kicking arss tonight with her performance

Yeah was watching mate, had to record it lol. She was working it
28-01-2012 13:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zola Offline
Posting Machine

ashley's performance on the bed sums up why elite is falling behind. She does not move.
Babestation is now the best channel to watch as they have re introduced 2-4-1 and the girls move around and don't just lie there, Elite need a shake up or they will get left behind for a long time .. They have great girls ashley, adele, charlie etc but they need to get them to give better performances, maybe bring back the shower scene or start some 2-4-1's

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 12:43 by zola.)
31-01-2012 12:43
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

i must admit,although i have always been a fan of elite the shows just lately on bs with the oil and even back with the hand panty have been far better than elite.the only problem for me with bs is that i am not a fan of all the plastic on view.but if elite dont up their game i agree with zola they will be left behind.how can bs get away with the naked oil shows and hand panty and elite cant?
31-01-2012 13:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

There is nothing in Ofcom's rules that say's they can't use oil or use the hand panty/thong technique , in fact Ofcom have said it's ok for the girls to use their hands to cover themselves when naked , it must be just Elite using their own in house rules and not allowing it , it's not just BS either Storm also use the oil and hand thong technique as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
31-01-2012 16:06
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I am a paid up member of the Elite fan club but RLC and BS have certainly raised their game to the point where the Elite girls in comparison look disinterested and bored on set. There are few exceptions but yesterday's session on BS with Geri on the see through chair and Paige looking right in to the unmentionables is not rocket science but was variation and really worked for a lot of people.

People will spend their 1.50 a minute on something like that rather than watch Ashley Emma's "I am bored" posture every night.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
31-01-2012 17:55
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

elite need to up their game.after watching some of bs last night it appears they are trying to push the boundaries whereas elite are stuck firmly on the side of ultra safe.if it continues like this i fear many will start abandoning elite for other channels
01-02-2012 21:48
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

To be honest it's not really something that concerns me. It probably should concern EliteTV but for me I am just relieved that babestation have become watchable again, and more than that, innovative. I'm happy to see them shine a bit (phew!)

Elite still have the strongest depth in the stable (plenty points for that, plus new talent doing well) and if it takes them a while to develop again, fair enough, they are still great to watch or call (different girls stronger in different ways, perhaps a few lagging behind as anywhere). It's a competition for the channels, but not really for us as we'd check em all out and want all to be good.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 22:24 by Roquentin.)
01-02-2012 22:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not that concerned either as all channels have good spells like bs is currently having. also whilst bs has improved it has things that do hold it back like the plugging, osg's & interruptions. agree with roquentin elite have the stronger roster and they are adding new babes like lolly catherine and moness

overall elite is still one of the best channels and will be for a while yet

Piper Niven Superfan
01-02-2012 22:46
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(01-02-2012 21:48 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  elite need to up their game.after watching some of bs last night it appears they are trying to push the boundaries whereas elite are stuck firmly on the side of ultra safe.if it continues like this i fear many will start abandoning elite for other channels

At least Elite have brought in some new girls, which like Roquentin said will need time to develop their own style. I can't compare Elite to BS because I very rarely watch BS because of all the ads and interuptions.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
01-02-2012 22:47
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

I'm not totally disagreeing with you Oldboy, it certainly would be good to see more ideas and ways of changing the same positions in the performances etc.

As for the safety side, I think Elite have handled Ofcom issues well over the last year so far, and I would wonder that if they (and all the channels) stray too risky then at some point Ofcom would make an example of someone (hatefully), and Elite would be a plum choice. Have the guidelines changed? Dunno, and the 2-4-1s may be risky for now, but they should certainly use oil again, that's for sure.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 22:57 by Roquentin.)
01-02-2012 22:55