babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
i agree dani fan Dani is awesome on the phone she is one of the reasions why bs has been good over the years she is not on bs that much theses days i do like her
01-02-2012 16:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(01-02-2012 14:50 )mikedafc Wrote:  So was Paige the mic girl for most of last night then?

Yes,but Paige done a brilliant session later on extra with oil,back boots,pov camera.about time this happened on B/S with Paige,she has been pushed a side to long,where some of the other girls get all the star treatment,and with some of them I do not know why,Paige at her teasing best will give them all a run for there money,just need them to do it with Ella and Kandi next,not just feature the chosen few,and as a foot note I thought extra was a lot better last night,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 17:46 by dogman.)
01-02-2012 17:44
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

We'd all like to take Paige up the "Passage to India" but that doesn't mean we want to see her perform on a set which looks like a curry house toilet. I'm talking about that Extra set and there's no two ways about it, the wallpaper is an absolute abomination. As Big Boobies might say "SORT IT OUT CELLCAST!!!"

As a replacement they could hang drapes with rich colours such as burgundy, terracotta, rust etc as these always create a warm atmosphere and don't distract you from the job in hand, as it were. While I'm on the subject, I think that they should use darker coloured sheets on the bed as well because the dirt, oil slicks and spray tan skidmarks are not as obvious.

Come on Babestation, you are doing some great shows, but keep your eye on the ball and don't neglect the soft furnishings.

01-02-2012 20:14
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(01-02-2012 17:44 )dogman Wrote:  
(01-02-2012 14:50 )mikedafc Wrote:  So was Paige the mic girl for most of last night then?

Yes,but Paige done a brilliant session later on extra with oil,back boots,pov camera.about time this happened on B/S with Paige,she has been pushed a side to long,where some of the other girls get all the star treatment,and with some of them I do not know why,Paige at her teasing best will give them all a run for there money,just need them to do it with Ella and Kandi next,not just feature the chosen few,and as a foot note I thought extra was a lot better last night,

this is what bugs me about b/s and paige,ive never seen her do a raunchy show which compares to what were gettin from lori.tiff for example and dont think she ever will,so why do they advertise pics of her apparantly starkers ? i stand corrected but she has never done full nude has she ?
01-02-2012 21:28
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Its the see through chair and oiled up 2-4-1 action replay but this time with Preeti and Amanda Tongue. Liking the interaction between them. Amanda looks like she wants to really get up to all sorts of filthy antics with Preeti Tongue. If only there was a hole in that chair as Amanda is underneath Preeti eek

02-02-2012 00:16
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

They must be having some major problems with there system tonight. bladewave As they can't display any OSG on babestation1 & the website is a mess. Streams are lagging, being switched off & on. And the site keeps going down every now and then. Sad

I was lookin forward to recording some of that tonight. Sad I guess an early night for me. Rolleyes
02-02-2012 00:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-02-2012 00:16 )snookered147 Wrote:  Its the see through chair and oiled up 2-4-1 action replay but this time with Preeti and Amanda Tongue. Liking the interaction between them. Amanda looks like she wants to really get up to all sorts of filthy antics with Preeti Tongue. If only there was a hole in that chair as Amanda is underneath Preeti eek

that was great but the see through chair needs to have a night off as its getting boring now

anyway sod that as on bs1 right now is louise porter all oiled up!!!!!! and what a fantastic sight she is Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
02-02-2012 00:52
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(01-02-2012 21:28 )shankey! Wrote:  this is what bugs me about b/s and paige,ive never seen her do a raunchy show which compares to what were gettin from lori.tiff for example and dont think she ever will

It's been a while, granted, but she has.
02-02-2012 02:18
cherriilover Offline
Banned

sye never goes nude no like lori or camilla ever paige gets naked more than dani oneil
02-02-2012 10:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

What have you got against dani oneal, as well as here you've posted elsewhere in this section you want bs to get rid of her. Babestation don't need to at all. She still looks great and is still filth on the beds. Hope dani stays on bs last night,

Bs was overall pretty good last night, best bit for me was Louise Porter's fantastic stint where she was all liked up Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
02-02-2012 10:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV