babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Yeah BS can be good week nights but they seem to lose the plot at weekends by overloading the sets with girls not hoping for a good night and never know they might surprise us

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-01-2012 20:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Hannahspet,you say Blue is going in feb,any more info please,or is it to early yet

Age is a state of mind.
28-01-2012 20:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

BS1 is spending so much time advertising BS Xtreme with full screen graphics even Lolly would struggle to compete. Lori can't stop the terrifying curse of the OSG advert either Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 02:02 by Snooks.)
29-01-2012 02:01
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I know I criticised the camerawork during the Geri/Ava 241 the other night, but in my defense it was virtually unwatchable. However, I now know that it was because said camera was being operated by one of the girls, and this seems to have become a bit of a thing on Babestation of late - the reason for which I'm not sure. The last couple of nights (including right now) have seen a naked Lori oiled up and being filmed by a co-presenter, and I have to say it makes for quite interesting viewing, mainly because the girls seem far less concerned about how 'near the knuckle' they get with the lens, when compared with the regular camera crew.

Giving a hand-held camera to a totally untrained person and asking them to film a naked co-presenter in live action is, in fairness to the BS producers, quite a brave move.
29-01-2012 03:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babestation is capping off in what has been a fantastic weekend and it's proven just why they have been the channel of 2012 so far putting all the rest to the sword. It's official Babestation is no1 once again Big Grin
29-01-2012 03:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Aside from all the advertising and OSGs BS has had a decent week, the new set has helped and the babes have made the most of it. Just shows what BS can do when they put their minds to it.

29-01-2012 03:56
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(29-01-2012 03:30 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Babestation is capping off in what has been a fantastic weekend and it's proven just why they have been the channel of 2012[...]

Well in that 2012 has only been going for 29 days, I can just about agree on that. It's been many a year since this channel has impressed me, but for the last few nights, impressed it has.
29-01-2012 05:29
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Not a bad Saturday night for once off B/S,still to many interruptions for my liking,but compared to the last few weekends 100% better,well done,Smile

Age is a state of mind.
29-01-2012 07:11
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i have notest that some babes have been geting more time on screen since Lolly has not been on the last couple of nights i like seeing Lolly on screen alot i do feel that other babes should get the same amount of time on screen as Lolly
29-01-2012 10:35
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

bs advertis bs extreme or advertis babes pictures to much i hate when your watching a babe and they go off screen to get another babe to yaber on the mic all you want to see is the babe on screen not the babe yabering on the mic Geri is the worst she can yaber on the mic for ages to much advertising is a joke
29-01-2012 10:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV