Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Look I don't want to sound like I'm being a peacemaker here, but I can't help but think we're all in the same boat!! We all no that Ofcom are to blame here, one thing I love about this forum is that we can all share our views, and agree or disagree with each other. There's no need for any personal attacks on each other because that gets us nowhere. " LET'S ALL JUST GET ALONG ":)
22-01-2012 21:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2012 21:31 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  why must every babeshow general discussion thread must have his be argued to come the same conclusion? what point did you prove? NONE, because everyone knows already.

I would imagine for the same reason that you spent some of your early posts, a few days ago in another part of the forum, putting forward a critical opinion that has been expressed many times before, and then continuing to reassert it several further times. You of course, were afforded the luxury of doing so, without anyone suggesting that you should refrain from expressing your opinion, despite the fact you were imparting nothing that hadn't already been expressed previously.
22-01-2012 22:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

does anyone know who is on tonight, as the schedule is still blank. so far just lucy anne is doing a tease hour

Piper Niven Superfan
22-01-2012 22:10
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Rosie is in 10-3 according to her twitter
22-01-2012 22:14
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(22-01-2012 22:05 )skateguy Wrote:  I would imagine for the same reason that you spent some of your early posts, a few days ago in another part of the forum, putting forward a critical opinion that has been expressed many times before, and then continuing to reassert it several further times. You of course, were afforded the luxury of doing so, without anyone suggesting that you should refrain from expressing your opinion, despite the fact you were imparting nothing that hadn't already been expressed previously.

Hmm well lets see..

1) He used how the shows used to be as a point to how poor is it today, that's true, but also unfair, if Elite had a say in the matter then I'm all for say criticizing them on that basis, but like I said we know why it is like this, I don't even remember Elite doing anything wrong either during those days to make Ofcom start throwing regulations about which has got us this product, they've suffered because of other channels mistakes. I don't think elite is GREAT, but I don't think any other channel is either, everyone is in the same boat.

2) I don't remember seeing a really strong defense about the BS scheduling (you can show me evidence if you wish, and if it's true, I'll hold my hands up, also initially I think it was to someone saying "why is it ridiculous") but in relation to 1) the point he made is relevant to every channel, why won't we just sit and see him make that point about every channel thread and no one say 'You made the point before no?' he already knows the who, what and why to his question, as he went on to say about being 'anti-Ofcom' I'm not sure who is blaming now, Elite or Ofcom? I could perhaps, talk about the BS Scheduling in another thread, I don't why BS Schedules like that but I wouldn't put them anymore successful than the other channels who show variety.

I don't know if posters making the same point in different threads is the norm here, I've been on other forums (not related to this subject) where posters whom make new threads/post about same thing they said multiple times but in different places get deleted, but hey, whatever, maybe I've been on the wrong sort of forums Tongue

22-01-2012 23:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Fuck me I've just read through all these posts, I'm just home after working the night shift so hence the reason I wasn't on this forum to pass further comment, also I never seen any of the babe shows either last night. First of all thanks skateguy for coming to my defence because to be perfectly honest I can now fully understand why so many other forum members have recently called it a day and fucked off. Aswell as having fucking Ofcom to battle these days you've also got the army of fanboys who wouldn't dare let you say anything that's not positive about their favourites or this show. Yes just to also agree with skateguy this is not an Elite Fanzone, it's a forum and the day all voices cannot be heard anymore will be the day I'll also retire from this forum and let the fanboys rule it like some kind of communist dictatorship. I'm here to stay and I'll continue to voice my opinions and also welcome others which I will debate diplomatically and hope other's do likewise bladewave
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2012 08:33 by Scottishbloke.)
23-01-2012 08:32
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2012 21:26 )KerrAvon Wrote:  they don't even seem to like oil that much anymore.
watching RLC tonight and Levi was using the oil. watching BS the other night and Lolly was using oil. I think maybe 6 months ago Mica was spotted on Elite with oil. for whatever reason things like oil, dressup outfits(that dont involve the schoolskirt) seem to be a no-no. and Surprisedfor one night only the shower set made a return and is now probably hidden away in the cellar never to return again. the crew behind the scenes should be held responsible as well for the majority of dull performances. are suggestions taboo there or something?
23-01-2012 09:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-01-2012 08:32 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Fuck me I've just read through all these posts, I'm just home after working the night shift so hence the reason I wasn't on this forum to pass further comment, also I never seen any of the babe shows either last night. First of all thanks skateguy for coming to my defence because to be perfectly honest I can now fully understand why so many other forum members have recently called it a day and fucked off. Aswell as having fucking Ofcom to battle these days you've also got the army of fanboys who wouldn't dare let you say anything that's not positive about their favourites or this show. Yes just to also agree with skateguy this is not an Elite Fanzone, it's a forum and the day all voices cannot be heard anymore will be the day I'll also retire from this forum and let the fanboys rule it like some kind of communist dictatorship. I'm here to stay and I'll continue to voice my opinions and also welcome others which I will debate diplomatically and hope other's do likewise bladewave

respect your opinion scottishbloke but when you make your very negative posts about elite and have a dig at the people who still like elite "the elite fanboys" as youre calling them, youre going to get the elite fans fighting back in response

as for your post oklahoma001, think its simply because elite are still playing it safe to try and avoid getting in trouble with ofcom, hopefully they'll start pushing it again soon, thought last night was pretty good

Piper Niven Superfan
23-01-2012 11:10
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

whats happened to the schedule.it was a nice surprise last night to see mica and charlie make an appearance ,but if there was anybody decent on the other channels i would have been watching them and so would have missed my fav babe.come on elite get the schedule sorted out.
23-01-2012 11:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the schedule is on for today and ill post it in the schedule reference only thread. hopefully the full schedule for this week will be on soon

Piper Niven Superfan
23-01-2012 12:49