Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Yes well I was sick and tired of reading nothing but praise for the models and the channel, that's precisely why I posted my comments and those like me who still remember the great Elite shows our opinions are more than valid, as for Rammy constantly singing the praises of Kelly and Victoria I also just don't get it, they do absolutely nothing for me. A am not anti-elite, I am anti-ofcom. The Elite show's of 2010 were fantastic compared to the shit that's being aired now. If everybody keeps sings the praise's of this channel nothing will change. I haven't seen a great show coming from Elite in months and anything else said contrary to this will not change my opinion. I really wish Rammy would also stop jumping down the throats of anybody who dares to say different to his views. This achieves nothing and also adds more fuel to the fire hence the reason this is a forum in which all views much be heard and debated on a reasonable level. PS - Fuck Ofcom !!!!!!!!
22-01-2012 18:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(22-01-2012 18:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  If everybody keeps sings the praise's of this channel nothing will change.

But you and several others constantly complain about how bad the shows are these days, and that doesn't seem to be making much difference either.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
22-01-2012 18:36
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2012 18:36 )iloveMegan Wrote:  But you and several others constantly complain about how bad the shows are these days, and that doesn't seem to be making much difference either.

Absolutely. But while his comment that you've quoted may possibly be idealistic, it doesn't mean he should be discredited or shouted down for expressing his opinions. From what I've noticed, you yourself are also a poster who regularly critises the shows and channels, and unlike some of those that do, neither of you are selective about which you do, which is to both of your credit.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
22-01-2012 18:55
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(22-01-2012 18:55 )skateguy Wrote:  
(22-01-2012 18:36 )iloveMegan Wrote:  But you and several others constantly complain about how bad the shows are these days, and that doesn't seem to be making much difference either.

Absolutely. But while his comment that you've quoted may possibly be idealistic, it doesn't mean he should be discredited or shouted down for expressing his opinions. From what I've noticed, you yourself are also a poster who regularly critises the shows and channels, and unlike some of those that do, neither of you are selective about which you do, which is to both of your credit.

Sadly that works both ways, you cant expect people to respond in a reasonable way ,when somebody comes out with this gem.

(22-01-2012 08:28 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  but all I'm doing is putting some much needed reality back into this forum bladewave

I take that as somebody pretty much saying 'everyone else is either lying or an idiot'

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2012 19:42 by gazfc.)
22-01-2012 19:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2012 19:40 )gazfc Wrote:  Sadly that works both ways, you cant expect people to respond in a reasonable way ,when somebody comes out with this gem.

No, I expect everyone on here to be reasonable when they reply to or counter another member's opinion, however outlandish or minority-based they might be. What I don't expect is that the person expressing the opinion be pressured or battered into stop doing so (either directly, or with mocking, sniping or discrediting posts), simply because fans of a person or channel dislike seeing others make critical posts about them. I can easily set up a thread in the Elite TV fanzone for those that wish to only partake in a discussion thread that only features positive comments.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
22-01-2012 20:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-01-2012 18:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes well I was sick and tired of reading nothing but praise for the models and the channel, that's precisely why I posted my comments and those like me who still remember the great Elite shows our opinions are more than valid, as for Rammy constantly singing the praises of Kelly and Victoria I also just don't get it, they do absolutely nothing for me. A am not anti-elite, I am anti-ofcom. The Elite show's of 2010 were fantastic compared to the shit that's being aired now. If everybody keeps sings the praise's of this channel nothing will change. I haven't seen a great show coming from Elite in months and anything else said contrary to this will not change my opinion. I really wish Rammy would also stop jumping down the throats of anybody who dares to say different to his views. This achieves nothing and also adds more fuel to the fire hence the reason this is a forum in which all views much be heard and debated on a reasonable level. PS - Fuck Ofcom !!!!!!!!

make your mind up will you earlier on in this thread your attacking elite and the elite babes and now your attacking ofcom. also youre wrong saying if we stop praising elite things will change. they wont, the only way things will change is by ofcom relaxing the rules back to how they were.

also you say you wish i wasnt jumping down the throats of everyone who disagrees with me. this applies to you especially when you say things like you have here "but all I'm doing is putting some much needed reality back into this forum" as gazfc has said that's having a go/jumping down the throats at everyone who disagrees with you

Piper Niven Superfan
22-01-2012 20:31
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(22-01-2012 20:25 )skateguy Wrote:  
(22-01-2012 19:40 )gazfc Wrote:  Sadly that works both ways, you cant expect people to respond in a reasonable way ,when somebody comes out with this gem.

No, I expect everyone on here to be reasonable when they reply or counter another member's opinion, however outlandish or minority-based they might be. What I don't expect is that the person expressing the opinion be pressured or battered into stop doing so (either directly, or with mocking, sniping or discrediting posts), simply because fans of a person or channel dislike seeing others make critical posts about them. I can easily set up a thread in the Elite TV fanzone for those that wish to only partake in a discussion thread that only features positive comments.

Yes like I said it goes both ways, if certain users on here are to start and participate in threads dismissing users who still enjoy the shows as deluded fanboys they can expect a bit back and if you wanna talk about dismissing people's opinions, that's exactly what scottishbloke did in his original post.

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
22-01-2012 20:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Are you or have you ever been a member of the communist party?

Answer the question, answer the question!

Man cannot live on head alone.
22-01-2012 20:39
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

It's safe to say that all the channels are not as good as before, even this time last year.

I really do like a few of the girls (and US imports) on Elite who can pull out performances regardless. But I'll side with Scottishbloke, the gap in general content between 2010 and now seems to be even larger on Elite than others. Never mind the ban on 2-4-1s etc which has exposed the limitations of some of the regulars, they don't even seem to like oil that much anymore.
22-01-2012 21:26
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(22-01-2012 18:36 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(22-01-2012 18:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  If everybody keeps sings the praise's of this channel nothing will change.

But you and several others constantly complain about how bad the shows are these days, and that doesn't seem to be making much difference either.

DING DING DING, The Million Pound response has arrived, thank you.

(22-01-2012 21:26 )KerrAvon Wrote:  It's safe to say that all the channels are not as good as before, even this time last year.

I really do like a few of the girls (and US imports) on Elite who can pull out performances regardless. But I'll side with Scottishbloke, the gap in general content between 2010 and now seems to be even larger on Elite than others. Never mind the ban on 2-4-1s etc which has exposed the limitations of some of the regulars, they don't even seem to like oil that much anymore.

But the thing is though we all know that, Scottishbloke already knows why the shows are of a lower standard, I mean come on he always has a go at Ofcom, the reason for why they are not as they used to be in the first place, so why is he arguing a point he and everyone else already knows about.

We all know the shows aren't the way they used to be that is fact, but please why must every babeshow general discussion thread must have his be argued to come the same conclusion? what point did you prove? NONE, because everyone knows already.

(This post was last modified: 22-01-2012 21:37 by ExtremelyCritical.)
22-01-2012 21:31