babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
it's gettin on my nerves when babestation cut off these fine ladies 2 shows their adverts for 2 secs, than back 2 the ladies again, bladewave back & forth, seriously, it does my fuckin head in!! Am tryin 2 watch gorgeous priya Heart this mornin & twice now the advert appears SadSad annoyed

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
22-01-2012 03:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(22-01-2012 02:30 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  If that's really the case then the parents need to get a grip.

They need to do more than get a grip.
22-01-2012 04:12
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i have looked on the real digital website & babestation is listed on it
only thing is if you want to watch bs & the other babeshows on real digital will need to put your pin in to watch them.
http://www.realdigitaltv.com/entry008_channels.html

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
22-01-2012 12:27
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2012 00:25 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I thought Babestation trumped the other channels last night with the oil/bright white light set last night, and in use again tonight. Good to see a channel changing it up from the same old, same old sets and beds.

I saw that last night, I thought it was great. Well done Babestation! I didn't realise they'd done it the night before as well, but it certainly worked well last night. Good to see something different, it definitely grabbed the attention and made Babestation the stand out channel of the moment.
22-01-2012 13:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2012 12:27 )dave34 Wrote:  i have looked on the real digital website & babestation is listed on it
only thing is if you want to watch bs & the other babeshows on real digital will need to put your pin in to watch them.
http://www.realdigitaltv.com/entry008_channels.html

this service just looks like a rebrand of Freesat all the Free To Air channels currently avaiable just need to buy a FTA sat box

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-01-2012 14:56
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(22-01-2012 00:25 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I thought Babestation trumped the other channels last night with the oil/bright white light set last night, and in use again tonight. Good to see a channel changing it up from the same old, same old sets and beds.

Just as long as they don't spoil it by overdoing it every night though. Hope they've got some other new ideas too Wink

I also think it helped that the babes were standing up and therefore moving around in a different way to the norm. It enabled the camera to pan up and down their bodies which was enjoyable.

22-01-2012 15:07
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2012 15:07 )snookered147 Wrote:  I also think it helped that the babes were standing up and therefore moving around in a different way to the norm. It enabled the camera to pan up and down their bodies which was enjoyable.

Yes I thought the standing up worked well. If you'd have asked me before I'd have been sceptical, because I haven't been a fan of the standing up I've seen on Masti Nights, but last night I thought it worked really well.
22-01-2012 15:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Priya has made excellent use of that set again tonight as all the babes did last night. I hope this is a sign that BS might increase the mix of sets at their disposal. Great sets can aid performance and allow for different movement and for a theme to develop. The conventional bed sets are a restrictive staple diet imo. It would be good to mix things up rather more.

23-01-2012 05:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(22-01-2012 15:50 )aaron Wrote:  
(22-01-2012 15:07 )snookered147 Wrote:  I also think it helped that the babes were standing up and therefore moving around in a different way to the norm. It enabled the camera to pan up and down their bodies which was enjoyable.

Yes I thought the standing up worked well. If you'd have asked me before I'd have been sceptical, because I haven't been a fan of the standing up I've seen on Masti Nights, but last night I thought it worked really well.

I think it's the way the camera is used that makes the difference. With Masti Nights it's just a couple of girls standing up but with the hand-held camera it has more of a Lapdancing club feel to it.

Not that I've ever been in one......well, ok there was this one time Blush TongueTongueTongue (seemed like a good idea till 'she' found out Sad )
23-01-2012 06:31
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Bored of this channel now as it allways has the twins on it Lolly on the other channel all night need some other babes on and different outfits and sets.
There is a girl caller every five mins and they promote extreme so much it puts you off watching.
Bring back the channels of old plz.Sad

Im like marmite.
23-01-2012 09:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV