babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(17-01-2012 15:38 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  My point there is how is it fair Girl A get a solo stint for hours repeatedly while the rest will be lucky to even get 30mins once, thus having to share the same bed so they can't even do the things Girl A can do as she is by herself.

I think this simply reflects employment on a wider basis - within many companies and a range of industries. A junior ranked or less-proven employee is less likely to be given chances to shine than the proven experienced ones are. But as rj242 suggested, the ones with drive and commitment will perservere, work their socks off and make the most of the time and chances they're given, however limited - and in the majority of companies will eventually succeed (which in this instance will be to gain greater airtime). And like any employee in any company, if they don't believe they're being given a fair crack of the whip or that their achievements aren't being reflected in their airtime or pay, they have the choice to pursue opportunites elsewhere.

(17-01-2012 15:38 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  Also like I said you're not catering to everyone, each has there own preference, it's incredibly tedious watching the same girl over and over with not a great choice to choose (BabeStation have alot of girls too, mind you)

If I see Lolly on the screens and change the channel then come back an 1hour and some time later and STILL see Lolly there, I'm afraid to say there are issues mate.

I assume though, the issues only lie with the viewers who aren't so interested in the girls who have a lot of screen time. If there were issues with the revenue the current format generates, then any company worth its salt (which despite the regular detractors claiming to be the contrary, I assume BS probably is given its longevity), would change things. It seems evident that the current format is being pursued because it can be relied upon to generate a healthy (or if not healthy, the maximum) income for the company.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-01-2012 16:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-01-2012 15:00 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  
(17-01-2012 10:09 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  bs probably realized that the shows was not going well so they bring on one of their top babes Lolly Badcock to see if she can make the shows any better why is that ridiculous

How do girls establish themselves when they don't even get equal screentime, or solo screentime? (As previously stated) When you limit it to a few girls you tend to find you only notice them and not bother hanging around waiting for the ones that are supposed to be on to make a quick cameo.

You need to cater to everyone, not a certain few.
Exactly how can a babe prove themselves if they don't get enough screentime to prove themselves. They need to be given as much screentime as possible as the more they get the more they get better and earn bs and themselves more money instead of hardly being on in favour of certain babes like Louise porter was last night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 16:12 by Rammyrascal.)
17-01-2012 16:11
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(17-01-2012 16:00 )rj242 Wrote:  snip

I wouldn't be arguing this if girl's were being lazy, I'll still stick my original point, I also think you're looking at this far to simply.

You have to consistently perform well if you want to get noticed but I severely doubt one good performance will change BabeStation's mind, and if it was a case of good performances Lolly shouldn't be getting as much as screentime as she gets as I wouldn't call anything fantastic or inspiring like Lori's (Who can be repetitive on occasion, that is why you need variety).

Being stuck on a bed with 2 other girls you might as well have your hands tied in your case then, 3 girls on the bed have to be quite frankly the most boring parts to watch ever, the girls literally can't do anything due to the lack of space.

(17-01-2012 16:01 )skateguy Wrote:  snip

I understand that if your less proven you won't get as much screentime like the best of the business, but like I said, they are not getting enough or not being given opportunity to try on a solo stint, you also can't expect a girl to get popular just like that, even if she does well I doubt that would change BabeStation mind, hell I wonder if they even care, I do not waste my time watching 3 girls on the bed bounce waiting for some sort of pillow fight you might as well create and ad break (BabeStation would like that).

If this was a money issue why keep and pay all the girls that BabeStation don't do anything with? That's far more logical no? from there perspective at least.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 16:28 by ExtremelyCritical.)
17-01-2012 16:19
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(17-01-2012 16:19 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  snip

It is simple. This is a business just like any other. It may sell a more fun product but essentially it is just selling a product. If you have a salesman who sells £500 of merchandise per hour you do not give him equal time with someone who potentially can sell that much but equally may sell less than half that amount. In an industry where you have 3 or 4 rivals snapping at your heels a channel does not have the luxury of giving a girl lots of screentime so she can get better and eventually bring in money. When you think about it Elite and RLC rarely have more than one girls on screen at any one time and bring in around 4 girls per night. BS will usually bring in 6 + a presenter so if you really wanted to go the equal screentime route it could mean several girls (and it will be the ones bringing in least money) losing their jobs.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 17:26 by rj242.)
17-01-2012 16:37
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(17-01-2012 16:37 )rj242 Wrote:  It is simple. This is a business just like any other. It may sell a more fun product but essentially it is just selling a product. If you have a salesman who sells £500 of merchandise per hour you do not give him equal time with someone who potentially can sell that much but equally may sell less than half that amount. In an industry where you have 3 or 4 rivals snapping at your heels a channel does not have the luxury of giving a girl lots of screentime so she can get better and eventually bring in money.

You can't compare this with salesmen! there are so many different factors on whether they'll succeed or not it's an pointless comparison.

In regards to BabeStation, this method only works short-term (not talking monthly or weekly by the way, eventually people will get bored of seeing the same girl over and over and BabeStation will have to try out other girls.

With the other way BabeStation seemingly piss off everyone (Retarded Interruptions*, Dumb OSG's blocking what I want to see, etc) it's not a wonder that they don't have as much luxury as they could, they should help themselves first and foremost, not act surprised later on and realize "Shit, this might work out after all"

*They are the only channel that does this, and it's makes no sense whatsoever, if it was working other channels would adopt there methods, but no it's just lame way of advertising everything.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 16:52 by ExtremelyCritical.)
17-01-2012 16:48
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(17-01-2012 16:48 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  snip

If they are not selling a product/service then what exactly are they doing?

Each girl does have a limited career in this industry but the idea is to strike while the iron is hot and when the new blood eventually forces their way to the top (by working harder and being better than everyone else and not just being given the top spot) then you gradually phase out the older performers.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 17:07 by rj242.)
17-01-2012 17:01
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(17-01-2012 17:01 )rj242 Wrote:  If they are not selling a product/service then what exactly are they doing?

Huh? What? did you not read what I said? I haven't said they weren't selling such, I said comparing a business phone service to individual salesmen is not a valid comparison.

But if you think I said different, I'll leave you to find that answer.

Quote:Each girl does have a limited career in this industry but the idea is to strike while the iron is hot and when the new blood eventually forces their way to the top (by working harder and being better than everyone else and not just being given the top spot) then you gradually phase out the older performers.

Agree but now answer this, do you see Lolly, Lori etc dissapear from the top ever? It's quite clear what BabeStation thinks.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 17:11 by ExtremelyCritical.)
17-01-2012 17:09
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(17-01-2012 17:09 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  Huh? What? did you not read what I said? I haven't said they weren't selling such, I said comparing a business phone service to individual salesmen is not a valid comparison.

Agree but now answer this, do you see Lolly, Lori etc dissapear from the top ever? It's quite clear what BabeStation thinks.

Dani o Neal used to be the best performer on the channel. Tiffany used to be higher on the food chain. A lot of featured girls have left the channel and the industry. As soon as the girls stop delivering they get pushed down the order. It is harsh but the only way a business survives.
17-01-2012 17:25
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(17-01-2012 17:25 )rj242 Wrote:  
(17-01-2012 17:09 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  Huh? What? did you not read what I said? I haven't said they weren't selling such, I said comparing a business phone service to individual salesmen is not a valid comparison.

Dani o Neal used to be the best performer on the channel. Tiffany used to be higher on the food chain. A lot of featured girls have left the channel and the industry. As soon as the girls stop delivering they get pushed down the order. It is harsh but the only way a business survives.

I don't think that is all that much relevant now because I wouldn't call Lolly the best performer yet gets the lion's share of screentime.

Also I don't remember Dani O'Neal & Tiffany appearing like this constantly, I'm starting to think you're missing me point, they can have more screentime but not 80% of it, you then start to find the show is dedicated specifically to her and that doesn't help Kandi,Daryl, Ella etc fans does it?
17-01-2012 17:32
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(17-01-2012 17:32 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  I don't think that is all that much relevant now because I wouldn't call Lolly the best performer yet gets the lion's share of screentime.

Also I don't remember Dani O'Neal & Tiffany appearing like this constantly, I'm starting to think you're missing me point, they can have more screentime but not 80% of it, you then start to find the show is dedicated specifically to her and that doesn't help Kandi,Daryl, Ella etc fans does it?

'Best' is a subjective term. To me whoever brings in the most money is the best but you could argue that money isn't everything.

I get that you are not a big Lolly fan. I understand where you are coming from - I love Megan Coxxx but she suffers from the same lack of exposure as other girls but I can understand why BS make the choices they do. They have the numbers, they know who is the most profitable and intend to maximise those profits. If they are right then they make money, if you are right then they go out of business because they don't understand what their customers want.

I think that message boards like these are a little unrealistic and present a very skewed picture as they have a much higher percentage of 'dedicated fans' rather than casual viewers.
17-01-2012 18:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV