babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Camilla
Dan you sound a bit wound up here, maybe one of my whisky's will help you Big Grin my point was to put it simple these Tits belong to Camilla nobody else, so to pass judgement on them is being very harsh, I am one of the first people on this forum to leap on a bad show and openly critise it and make no secret about it neither, but I draw the line out of taking a pot shot at what a model decides to do with a particular part of their body whether it be good or bad, let's say for example you had your nose reconstructed would you be so open to critism from other people who perhaps found it not to their liking. Yes sure she waps them out on screen for all to see but that's her chosen profession to give happiness to the caller's and the viewer but at the end of the day it's still her life choice what she does with them, I take offence at you saying my post was idiotic, it wasn't it was plain common sense, it was a comment that I would deem to be personal whether or not Camilla view's this forum, whether or not she is thick skined or not is all totally immaterial, I still stand by my comments that it was wrong to pass judgement so harshly on them.
13-01-2012 03:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FunkyRa Offline
PASSED IT

Right right order in the fucking court. Everybody take a chill pill!!fact of the matter is this...Camilla can do what she wants with her body. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and in my eyes can say what they want about her tits, as long as its not a personal attack on Camilla. What I mean by this is, pass comment only by saying that you like them or you don't...don't go on about how is supposedly "ruining" herself. She's a big girl now and can do what she wants. In my opinion they look just as good as her first boob job so I'm am happy!! Smile
13-01-2012 13:27
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(13-01-2012 03:33 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Dan you sound a bit wound up here, maybe one of my whisky's will help you Big Grin my point was to put it simple these Tits belong to Camilla nobody else, so to pass judgement on them is being very harsh, I am one of the first people on this forum to leap on a bad show and openly critise it and make no secret about it neither, but I draw the line out of taking a pot shot at what a model decides to do with a particular part of their body whether it be good or bad, let's say for example you had your nose reconstructed would you be so open to critism from other people who perhaps found it not to their liking. Yes sure she waps them out on screen for all to see but that's her chosen profession to give happiness to the caller's and the viewer but at the end of the day it's still her life choice what she does with them, I take offence at you saying my post was idiotic, it wasn't it was plain common sense, it was a comment that I would deem to be personal whether or not Camilla view's this forum, whether or not she is thick skined or not is all totally immaterial, I still stand by my comments that it was wrong to pass judgement so harshly on them.

I've not really got much to add except to say I stand by my previous comments. To me, your attempt to dictate to other members what they can and can't write about is an extremely unfriendly act and I just hope that you and the rest of the thought police don't put people off giving their opinion.

13-01-2012 19:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I see Camilla's back on again tonight, oh did I mention that she's had a boob job Big Laugh
15-01-2012 18:17
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Tonight is the first time I've had the pleasure of seeing Camilla's new tits and it is definitely a pleasure! I award them 11 out of 10! They look fantastic.Wink

The Beautiful Twins
16-01-2012 00:29
Camilla's No.1 Fan Offline
Lover of Camilla and Atlanta

Wow she is on top form tonight and her new boobs look amazing! Love it when she goes naked as well! Smile Heart
16-01-2012 01:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Smashin bum!!! Infact, she should start a band called Smashin Bumpkins

Bounce

Nice session!
16-01-2012 03:22
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

Camilla's looking very hot tonight. I've already gotten used to her new boobs, it's hard to remember what her old boobs were like. Anyways what I really like is the fact her panties look like a little tuxedo, nice and classy Tongue

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
18-01-2012 23:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Great thing about tonight is Lolly Fucking Badcock isn't on Big Grin so Camilla should hopefully get a good few hours tonight for a solo spot Big Grin
18-01-2012 23:42
Camilla's No.1 Fan Offline
Lover of Camilla and Atlanta

Wow great to see my favourite babe on as she is looking stunning showing off her gorgeous body and she is on top form as usual Smile Heart
19-01-2012 00:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV