lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

Melissa Debling

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Melissa Debling - GlamourStarsLive
Looking forward to Melissa's Cheeky Cheerleader GSL show on Friday night and it's free as well which brilliant laugh but it is a V.I.P member show only! which is fine because I'm a V.I.P member Cool
04-01-2012 08:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2012 08:06 )Classic84 Wrote:  Looking forward to Melissa's Cheeky Cheerleader GSL show on Friday night and it's free as well which brilliant laugh but it is a V.I.P member show only! which is fine because I'm a V.I.P member Cool

I just got my VIP e-mail 10 minutes before the show, what do I have to do?Huh

OK, I replied back asap before 10pm, when the show was due to start. I was allowed to enter the show, about 10 minutes into the show, everyone was kicked out and then the show disappeared?

I thought I was a VIP of GSL, as I am in credit with GSL and I haven't been banned by any of the models.

So can someone explain why I wasn't allowed in the VIP show tonight?Huh
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 22:26 by Paul71.)
12-01-2012 21:59
thehollow Offline
Apprentice Poster

was enjoying this show then it just stopped before anything had happened because some joker said there werent just VIPs watching it! for god sake ,hope this will be rectified ,the person who commented ruined it
12-01-2012 22:29
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2012 22:29 )thehollow Wrote:  was enjoying this show then it just stopped before anything had happened because some joker said there werent just VIPs watching it! for god sake ,hope this will be rectified ,the person who commented ruined it

Well I got an e-mail at 22:28 and I was given the VIP link for the VIP show.

Now that's what I call Customer service, babesfromtv, please take note. A reply within the hour and not 3 or 4 days later. Rolleyes
12-01-2012 22:41
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

You had to qualify by buying/spending at least 100 credits.
What happened (I think) was that Melissa logged into the wrong account, which meant that people who hadn't actually qualified were able to watch.
I saw the show to the end. What can I say, Melissa is one hell of a tease Big Grin

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
12-01-2012 22:42
thehollow Offline
Apprentice Poster

bloody joke it said VIP members show of which i am one! it said nothing about 100 credits to watch.i have done this many times and it s a qualifying feature to be a VIP ! absolute joke as there was no option to rejoin the show
12-01-2012 22:52
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2012 22:52 )thehollow Wrote:  bloody joke it said VIP members show of which i am one! it said nothing about 100 credits to watch.i have done this many times and it s a qualifying feature to be a VIP ! absolute joke as there was no option to rejoin the show

Did you get your e-mail during the week from GSL asking about the VIP show tonight? Another e-mail was sent out a 9:10pm, because the filters on my e-mail account, I only got it 15 minutes before the show.

Well I got to see the last 10 minutes of the show, I did e-mail GSL and they were very good about it. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2012 00:33 by Paul71.)
13-01-2012 00:00
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(12-01-2012 21:59 )Paul71 Wrote:  
(04-01-2012 08:06 )Classic84 Wrote:  Looking forward to Melissa's Cheeky Cheerleader GSL show on Friday night and it's free as well which brilliant laugh but it is a V.I.P member show only! which is fine because I'm a V.I.P member Cool

I just got my VIP e-mail 10 minutes before the show, what do I have to do?Huh

OK, I replied back asap before 10pm, when the show was due to start. I was allowed to enter the show, about 10 minutes into the show, everyone was kicked out and then the show disappeared?

I thought I was a VIP of GSL, as I am in credit with GSL and I haven't been banned by any of the models.

So can someone explain why I wasn't allowed in the VIP show tonight?Huh

I don't think it's fair if you have to pay an extra whopping 100 credits if you already have that on your account when can you see nude shows for less than £10 or even free shows sometimes bladewave
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2012 01:07 by Classic84.)
13-01-2012 01:03
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

OK , a few replies

firstly, due to a tech glitch, the show started with free access to everyone, after 10mins, it stopped, and restarted with access for VIPs only, as it should have been.

VIP status: Its not automatic, you have to request via email to become one, and GSL will email you details of how to qualify, again, this is for free!

to become a VIP, email to vip@glamourstarslive.com

for the show:
It was actually add $100 to your GSL account, which works out at £70. you had to add this to your account, and then you got the show FOR FREE and amazingly enough, after the show, you still have that $100 in your account

if you dont want to add the $100 to your acccount, you dont have to, you can just not bother! its not rocket science!

being a VIP is totally free, we sometimes get shows that require adding credit and sometimes we get totally free shows, reserved just for VIPs, we also get other benefits and bonuses

all VIPs received an email prior to the original date of the show, with full details of the show qualifying criteria, together with a follow up email, before the show.
also, details of the show were posted on the GSL site, on the 4th Jan

FULL details of the qualifying criteria were posted on the GSL forum on the 4th Jan, for the orignal show date of 6th Jan, which was rescheduled to Jan 12th.
There were plenty of us VIPs at the show.

thehollow, it sounds like you saw the first 10mins in free access, NOT the VIP access, if you're a VIP, then you will have had the emails about how to qualify! and if you met the criteria, ie if you added the $100 to your account, ( added , not necessrily spent) you would have received the email with access details to the show! A follow email was also sent to all VIPs 5 mins later stating that any qualifying VIP that hadnt had the email, to reply to that email.

if you pm me your GSL username I can check for you or you can cinattc GSL directly

Paul71, send an email to GSL, I'm sure they'll upgrade you as soon as you ask Smile
13-01-2012 20:18
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

I have all ready applied and got my VIP of GSL, I understand why Carla ask for at least $100 in your account to go to the FREE VIP shows. If I just had $100 in my account just the once and used those credits up and never added anymore credits after that, I wouldn't be much of a VIP to GSL.

Just think about it about from a business point of view?
13-01-2012 21:30

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks