Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

dwfan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Camilla
Love Camillas boobs
Love Camillas hair

not too keen on the xmas pudding paunch, nothing a little gym time wont sort out Smile
12-01-2012 02:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-01-2012 01:11 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  It's not often I side or agree with Rammy but just to reiterate I don't think it's fair to be judging anybody on their appearance, Camilla has made a life choice, a very personal choice and just for the record this is terrority that I don't think any forum member should be going down on as I find it to be invasive, fair enough you can be critical on her show or performance, I mean put yourself in her shoes for one minute, how would you feel if somebody commented on a private part of your body which you decided to change, it would probably hurt your feeling's I'd imagine, whatever Camilla decides or doesn't decide to do with her boobs is really not any of our concern or business, if she's happy, then so am I, I'm getting myself a haircut on Friday and guess what I'll be getting it cut in way, shape or fashion and I won't be running it by anybody first for their approval either because it's my hair and my decision to do anything I damn well please with it bladewave I urge all forum members to show some respect to Camilla and end this undue criticism on what is a very private and personal decision which she has made.

blimey scottishbloke were in agreement again!!!!!eekeek totally agree with what youre saying. its one of my main bugbears on the forum that when a babeshow babe makes a change to their appearance, especially when its a boobjob; some forum members feel it gives them licence to really rip into the babe and say some nasty & unpleasant things. i was guilty of this with ava blue but when i saw her reaction to it i apologised and stopped.

back to camilla, thought she was very good last night, liked the outfits she wore, liked the hair and think her new boobies are great and will get better when theyve settled down

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2012 11:27
seth Offline
Master Poster

(12-01-2012 01:11 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  It's not often I side or agree with Rammy but just to reiterate I don't think it's fair to be judging anybody on their appearance, Camilla has made a life choice, a very personal choice and just for the record this is terrority that I don't think any forum member should be going down on as I find it to be invasive, fair enough you can be critical on her show or performance, I mean put yourself in her shoes for one minute, how would you feel if somebody commented on a private part of your body which you decided to change, it would probably hurt your feeling's I'd imagine, whatever Camilla decides or doesn't decide to do with her boobs is really not any of our concern or business, if she's happy, then so am I, I'm getting myself a haircut on Friday and guess what I'll be getting it cut in way, shape or fashion and I won't be running it by anybody first for their approval either because it's my hair and my decision to do anything I damn well please with it bladewave I urge all forum members to show some respect to Camilla and end this undue criticism on what is a very private and personal decision which she has made.

But the main reason we watch these shows is because of the how these women look. There's nothing wrong with being critical of her appearance as long as it isn't being damn right nasty for the sake of it.

These women no doubt get called all sorts of things by weirdos on the phones. Their line of work means they will get judged on their appearance whether they like it or not. If it hurts their feelings then they're in the wrong job. But I'm pretty sure the majority of these women have thick skin anyway and take little notice. If people aren't allowed to give constructive criticism on a woman boobs or face or whatever then they may as well close this forum down.
12-01-2012 12:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

constructive criticism is fine and ive no problem with it, its when it goes further than that and gets personal and unpleasant that i take issue with as that will upset the babe in question

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2012 12:25
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

IMO Camilla's new fake boobs look better than her old fake boobs .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-01-2012 12:31
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

one thing what has not been mentioned is its the norm for a lot of these babes to go bigger before venturing into hardcore,maybe this is why ,i might be completely off the mark but it is true in some cases
12-01-2012 13:37
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

I think we're just at that adapting stage of things. Camilla only just returned last night and showed her new boobs, give it a few more shows and we'll all become used to them. When I saw her yesterday I was a little taken back by them but that doesn't mean I hated them. I've always like Camilla and I think she looks fine.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
12-01-2012 13:40
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(12-01-2012 12:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  constructive criticism is fine and ive no problem with it, its when it goes further than that and gets personal and unpleasant that i take issue with as that will upset the babe in question

One man's "personal and unpleasant" is another man's "fair comment" and your trouble is that you feel that you're the only valid judge of what is and isn't constructive criticism. If the posts are left up then presumably a moderator has decided that the remark does not cross the line into personal abuse. You should try and accept that and let folk have their say.

I'd be interested to know what you would regard as constructive criticism in this context. Something like "her false tits look awful but they would look a lot better if she had the implants taken out"?

As for Camilla's upgrade? I would say not too bad ie much better than Ava's but not as good as Charlie's (very few are) but I'm reserving full judgement until they've bedded in properly.

12-01-2012 19:12
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Having seen and read most of the comments regarding CJ and her new enhancements, I was expecting to see something along the lines of Ava's chesticles, when I eventually watched the unveiling I personally could'nt see what all the fuss was about, for me the one thing about CJ that I still find hard to ignore is that arm sleeve tat that she has got.
12-01-2012 19:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-01-2012 19:12 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(12-01-2012 12:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  constructive criticism is fine and ive no problem with it, its when it goes further than that and gets personal and unpleasant that i take issue with as that will upset the babe in question

One man's "personal and unpleasant" is another man's "fair comment" and your trouble is that you feel that you're the only valid judge of what is and isn't constructive criticism. If the posts are left up then presumably a moderator has decided that the remark does not cross the line into personal abuse. You should try and accept that and let folk have their say.

I'd be interested to know what you would regard as constructive criticism in this context. Something like "her false tits look awful but they would look a lot better if she had the implants taken out"?

As for Camilla's upgrade? I would say not too bad ie much better than Ava's but not as good as Charlie's (very few are) but I'm reserving full judgement until they've bedded in properly.

id regard constructive criticism being "i dont like camilla's new boobs" and not "camilla looks fucking awful with 2 giant beach balls on her chest"

as for other posts, if i feel they do cross the line i will report them to the mods and if they leave them up, ill have to accept it

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2012 21:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV