Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(10-01-2012 18:46 )operoc25 Wrote:  Whats annoying me just now is that i cant cap Caitlin becasue of Vikki being on the same screen, and if i uploaded the caps of them both they would be removed by vikki's request. Getting more and more angry with elite as the days go on. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Elite TV happily sticks the middle finger up to its viewers by providing a consistently crap stream, yet you and others are still desperate to help promote their shows. Bizarre!
10-01-2012 19:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-01-2012 18:53 )gazfc Wrote:  Jesus the world is ending!!!!!

Ffs really why are some of you getting so worked up about a technical issue

exactly gaz talk about making a mountain out of a molehill

theyll all be happy that elite's back to 4 channels tonight he he

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 23:19 by Rammyrascal.)
10-01-2012 20:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone notice the logo popping up for thirty seconds just now on 965 and 932? What was that about?? Elite is really weird lately bladewave It's not the new channels, because this has been going on for a month now. Why would they need to cut to the logo for thirty seconds?
Bounce That will forever haunt me.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 02:50 by mrmann.)
11-01-2012 02:48
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(11-01-2012 02:48 )mrmann Wrote:  Bounce That will forever haunt me.

Are you referring to the guy in the cycling helmet, mrmann, or something else? If you're not talking about the same thing then this one was even weirder. Can't remember which channel, but it was about 03:00 and there were two girls on the bed. All of a sudden the viewed changed to a different camera with a close up of some guy in a cycling helmet staring spookily into the lens. Then he did this kind of scream thing and the view switched back to the two girls HuhHuh
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 11:30 by StanTheMan.)
11-01-2012 09:53
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(10-01-2012 18:46 )operoc25 Wrote:  Whats annoying me just now is that i cant cap Caitlin becasue of Vikki being on the same screen, and if i uploaded the caps of them both they would be removed by vikki's request.

Vikki won't allow caps of her to be posted? Why does that not surprise me in the slightest? bladewave

Maybe someone should inform her that no one's particular interested in posting caps of her anyway Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 11:33 by StanTheMan.)
11-01-2012 11:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(11-01-2012 09:53 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Are you referring to the guy in the cycling helmet, mrmann, or something else? If you're not talking about the same thing then this one was even weirder. Can't remember which channel, but it was about 03:00 and there were two girls on the bed. All of a sudden the viewed changed to a different camera with a close up of some guy in a cycling helmet staring spookily into the lens. Then he did this kind of scream thing and the view switched back to the two girls HuhHuh

Yeah the helmet dude! Quite funny Bounce

I do wish they'd release whatever footage they're shooting with the other cam though, as you can see them using it from time to time. Last night, Caty seemed to be showing the goods to the other cam, though we couldn't see that angle for obvious reasons. I think the second cam is rarely used though, so maybe there isn't much that is being shot afterall.

The logo popping up for 30 seconds was still weird though, and it wasn't for an outfit change because Caty was still in the same outfit. If she was having a drink, then why not just zoom in on her bum like they normally do? It would look less suspicious than going to the logo for such a short time Wink

I think we should start a logo thread, if anyone wants to post clips of when the logo pops up for 30 seconds or whatever, where there is nothing mentioned by the women when they disappear or return.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 15:44 by mrmann.)
11-01-2012 15:40
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

MrMann, you really enjoy thinking about the process huh, and all the behind scenes stuff Wink I'm a little perplexed with the idea of a thread for clips of the logo, but hey ho *shrug* I'd check it out. Even if only to continue being bemused Big Grin
12-01-2012 01:43
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
It would be great to see something new on tonight's shows.

For example Sophia Lares always seems to wear stockings, on a sofa, and accompanied by the hand-held camera.
I'd love to see Sophia in a catsuit standing up on a set where she can walk around a lot - same with Lily Roma.
Maybe bringing back the bath, or shower, or hot tub, or something else involving water would be excellent.

That would be different from the usual thing you see Smile
12-01-2012 20:25
zola Offline
Posting Machine

with babestation doing 2-4-1 again elite need to step up as they have way better girls.
we need to see some spicy lets bring on the 2-4-1 ashley & charlie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
12-01-2012 21:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2012 01:43 )Roquentin Wrote:  MrMann, you really enjoy thinking about the process huh, and all the behind scenes stuff Wink I'm a little perplexed with the idea of a thread for clips of the logo, but hey ho *shrug* I'd check it out. Even if only to continue being bemused Big Grin

Well when you see something new, it can be fun to start a thread about it. The logo popping up unexpectedly, has only started to happen within the past month, and it looks odd that the women don't mention they are leaving. An outfit change is one thing, if the outfit is in another room, and the same can be said for a bathroom break (They've always gone on an official break for this in the past though), but when they disappear, only to reappear thirty seconds to a few minutes later, as if they've never left the set, then it seems odd.

I think the logo thread would be a fun one, kind of like the spinning circle thread that we have, but even better. It also would have some point to it as well, as it's something that Elite never used to do, and seeing how there is no explanation for it. The logo just magically pops up for reasons unknown.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 23:06 by mrmann.)
12-01-2012 23:01